Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    ooooOOOOOoooo... yes please!!!!!! :D:D Both V and I have been messing about with the torrents but it's been poo!

here you go

i'll dig out the instruction on how to burn it... took me a little while to figure it out but i did it with the free trial version of Nero quite easily in the end...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Thank you darlin'!!!!!! Downloaded all the little ones, now working on the big ones :D:D:D MUCH better and quicker than torrents! :D Are you going to CC? This is worth a beer or two from me and V! :D
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    V V wrote:
    AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I should have known you could save the day :)

OOOOo red we could ask Dave and he could bring them on Wednesday ??? :D
    I'll text him now ;)

Thanks Steve , hows you ??

Hello. I'm o.k. Spent the weekend in Seoul and have been hungover the past two days. Had a mental Saturday night though.
    Care to elaborate on that mental night? :D
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    redrock wrote:
    Care to elaborate on that mental night? :D

Well, just the usual really. Tons of alcohol and going from one club to another. Seoul's a buzzing place. I wanna live there maybe next year or the year after.I think I gave myself alcohol poisoning though. :o
    redrock wrote:
    Thank you darlin'!!!!!! Downloaded all the little ones, now working on the big ones :D:D MUCH better and quicker than torrents! :D Are you going to CC? This is worth a beer or two from me and V! :D

no probs...
    not going to CC so will have to save up the beers for the 17th and/or 18th :D

incidentally, the file "iconoclasts.md5" isn't one of the essential files, it just contains the MD5 checksums so you can check that they've not been corupted in the download... but you need to have some md5sum checking software installed to do that... something like the mkwact software will do it for you... or md5sum.exe from etree.org
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Well, just the usual really. Tons of alcohol and going from one club to another. Seoul's a buzzing place. I wanna live there maybe next year or the year after.I think I gave myself alcohol poisoning though. :o

sounds like a fun weekend... ;)

while you're here... what was that website that had codes for unlocking trial software like Nero ? not that i want to illegally use software of course, i'm just curious... :o
    Byrnzie wrote:

:eek: yep... the usual... how does it feel to have alcohol poisoning? :D

jrd... onto my second 'biggie' :D. Now... on to your question, I shall answer in a riddle... famous quote from Terminator.. without the H and the baby and all in one word... :D Then you just google it....
    redrock wrote:
    jrd... onto my second 'biggie' :D. Now... on to your question, I shall answer in a riddle... famous quote from Terminator.. without the H and the baby and all in one word... :D Then you just google it....

bingo! ta! :D
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Afternoon :)

Lemonheads tonight :D Should be a nice warm up for Wednesday ;) ... hope Evan is on good form has been the last couple of times I've seen him.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Hey Pippa!!! Good night tonight then!! Enjoy yourself..

jrd... all downloaded... thank you lots... Now... to stick it all together and burn it... **scratches head but will sort it out**
    redrock wrote:
    Hey Pippa!!! Good night tonight then!! Enjoy yourself..

jrd... all downloaded... thank you lots... Now... to stick it all together and burn it... **scratches head but will sort it out**

I shall try my best ;) ... it's gonna be a great week :D

Good luck with your techy stuff .. I'm confused just reading about it :o

You have a good rest of the weekend?
    Yeah.. thanks pip... G. gone red, done other girlie things.. but Rob came home earlier than we thought!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    oh by the way a little reminder that its

Boobs week !!!
    yes the Breastfeeding awareness week has started :D:D;)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    redrock wrote:
    Yeah.. thanks pip... G. gone red, done other girlie things.. but Rob came home earlier than we thought!

:cool: like mother like daughter ;) ... you gonna keep red for Wembley or follow V's idea and become purplerock???
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Jennytree wrote:
    Jaysis Hells Bells, can't bring ye anywhere!
    :D I know :rolleyes: Ah it was just one of those nights that seemed to have loadsa stuff going on :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:
    Thank you darlin'!!!!!! Downloaded all the little ones, now working on the big ones MUCH better and quicker than torrents! :D Are you going to CC? This is worth a beer or two from me and V! :D

oooh you got it :D
    you'll have to tell me after school !

yep beer on us jrd :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Chime wrote:
    :cool: like mother like daughter ;) ... you gonna keep red for Wembley or follow V's idea and become purplerock???
    I don't know!!!! If I do purple, it will be that aubergine type colour because my hair is dark.. not the bright purple stuff... But then again... purple on red.. lord knows how it would come out!

But... I really don't know... hmmmm.... redrock or purplerock? You guys vote... :D
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    redrock wrote:
    I don't know!!!! If I do purple, it will be that aubergine type colour because my hair is dark.. not the bright purple stuff... But then again... purple on red.. lord knows how it would come out!

But... I really don't know... hmmmm.... redrock or purplerock? You guys vote... :D

I think red and purple are good together.
    I have no idea what I will be wearing... dunk has suggested a kilt and no undies... hmmm I'm not sure :D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Buru wrote:
    dunk has suggested a kilt and no undies...
    I thought that was for him!!!! :D:D Really depends on the weather....
    hmm... a guy at work just offered me a ticket for Roger Waters tonight :o

I had to say no... I'm fucking wrecked, and it won't exactly be a short set will it? And it's standing... and while, I could afford the ticket I can't REALLY. :o

shite!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Buru wrote:
    I think red and purple are good together.
    I have no idea what I will be wearing... dunk has suggested a kilt and no undies... hmmm I'm not sure :D

nah, he suggested a skirt and no undies. or at least that you'd tell him you'd have no undies even if you would have them on. :confused: :rolleyes:

lol. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Happy birthday Casey! :D
    Here...there...and everywhere

PS.
    Last weekend I went out on Saturday, and then I got caught up watching dvds from "24". So I slept from midday on sunday to 6 pm... that's just not normal hours :p
    I also saw some "24" chapters that same night, and went to bed at 2 am
    And boy am I sleepy...

I need help.
    hmm... a guy at work just offered me a ticket for Roger Waters tonight :o

I had to say no... I'm fucking wrecked, and it won't exactly be a short set will it? And it's standing... and while, I could afford the ticket I can't REALLY. :o

shite!

He puts on a great great great show... like seriously... GO!
    Unless you really can't afford it or are really tired/wrecked - in which case you probably will be too tired to enjoy it
    redrock wrote:
    I thought that was for him!!!! :D:D Really depends on the weather....

I only have winter kilts, so it's pretty much out of the question :p

VV - Yay for boobs! :D
    Buru wrote:
    I need help.
    Call Jack...

I LOVE 24.. was pissed off when they took sky one off the air (cable)... :(
    Ok, I changed my mind and just told him I'll go :D

Why the fuck would I say no to Roger Waters :eek:

I'm wrecked but that's cos I just have the intention of going home and getting an early night but I can soon change my mind and I normally don't wake up til after work anyway :D

Woo... so that's that! Thanks buru :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Ok, I changed my mind and just told him I'll go :D

Why the fuck would I say no to Roger Waters :eek:

I'm wrecked but that's cos I just have the intention of going home and getting an early night but I can soon change my mind and I normally don't wake up til after work anyway :D

Woo... so that's that! Thanks buru :)

I'm sure you'll have a great time
    I was completely floored with his show here a couple of months ago, never before have I attended a show with such great sound - it was just all around you and simply spectacular sounding
    Buru wrote:
    I'm sure you'll have a great time
    I was completely floored with his show here a couple of months ago, never before have I attended a show with such great sound - it was just all around you and simply spectacular sounding
    :) Ah great... I'm really looking forward to it now :D

So we're going for drinks after work and I think it starts around 7.30 or 8 or something...
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :) Ah great... I'm really looking forward to it now :D

So we're going for drinks after work and I think it starts around 7.30 or 8 or something...

Oh have fun Helen :D Sounds good :)