Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    redrock wrote:
    oooOOoooo... is it free choice, or do we need to stay in a range? When are you coming over to London before the show? Come a day early and we can have fun with hair dye! :D

Of course its free range! any colours you like!

Unfortunately will be flyin into London on the Sun eve so will only have time to shower and sleep!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Nick Cave in London the 20th june... too bad I will be in Germany by then...
    In case there are any fans that were unaware:

GRINDERMAN LIVE IN LONDON

Grinderman announce a one off London date at the Forum on Wednesday 20th June.

The Forum
    9-17 Highgate Road
    London NW5

Tickets at £22.50 + booking fee go on sale at 9 am on Friday 11th May.

Venue Box Office 0870 060 3777
    See 0207 403 3331
    Stargreen 0207 734 8932
    Ticketmaster 0870 151 4444
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    I fancy him
    I thought so :p

Ah it will be a sweet gathering in London then so... why don't you just send him a pm telling him how much you love him and see what happens? Ya never know...
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Buru ~~ :)<3

ooooo colours for london :) let me think i will be ummmmmmmmmmmmm

PINK !!! :D

hehe jen oooOOOoo we could just all be pink :p try n get the boys attention the pink front row :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    Unfortunately will be flyin into London on the Sun eve so will only have time to shower and sleep!

so you not coming out for a wee drinkie with the others then Jennington??

woo-hoo.... ehh i mean boo!!!! :p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    ooo looks more likely that I can get to London on the sunday :):):)
    sorry Dunk you maybe stuck with my A's !
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    ooo looks more likely that I can get to London on the sunday :):)

boo... eh i mean woo-hoo!!! ;)

thats brilliant Empress Pinkness... :)

although i didnt get the last sentence... sorry, i'm naturally blonde :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:

although i didnt get the last sentence... sorry, i'm naturally blonde :o

:rolleyes: and I thought you were really with it !!!!!
    well you seem sad at less time with jen's jugs and though I'll be there I have a lot less to offer ! :o

BTW I want a PINK Dunk for wembley ! :p
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    V V wrote:
    ooo looks more likely that I can get to London on the sunday :):):)
    Yay!!!!! Make it lunchtime-ish! :D
    V V wrote:
    :rolleyes: and I thought you were really with it !!!!!
    well you seem sad at less time with jen's jugs and though I'll be there I have a lot less to offer ! :o

BTW I want a PINK Dunk for wembley ! :p

ahhh A Cups :):D

how do you know Jennys are bigger... please tell me you girls have all been measuring them and stuff... ohhh yeah..

pink.... hmmmmm i was gonna do burgundy or purple.

i might go pink if i could wash it oot before i came back to work tho ... tee hee (no more room for smileys)
    redrock wrote:
    Yay!!!!! Make it lunchtime-ish! :D

think i'm meeting Helen, Hitch, Surfy and probably one or two others around 3.30ish where we plan on having a pint or 3 and some nice food before we really go out on the sunday

my pal texted me this morning and says he's 95% sure he's coming... his mum will ring him on sunday night to confirm... so thats good :)
    dunkman wrote:
    how do you know Jennys are bigger... please tell me you girls have all been measuring them and stuff... ohhh yeah..
    Yeah.. we do that all the time.. our chats over MSN.. just like you boys compare to each other.. but I bet you cheat and tell each other porkies because no one wants to be the smallest!!! :D:D
    redrock wrote:
    Yeah.. we do that all the time.. our chats over MSN.. just like you boys compare to each other.. but I bet you cheat and tell each other porkies because no one wants to be the smallest!!! :D:D

so whats the chances of you lot getting them out in London so Al and I can declare who has the biggest and/or best boobs then? zero!!! yep... i thought so

ach... dont bother anyway, we'll be able to tell when i bring oot Nude Twister :cool:

hope its ehhh warm when we're playing.. dinnae want any shrinkage... maybe have to do the old Oliver Reed trick beforehand ;):D
  • given to flygiven to fly Posts: 654
    hello people. i see dunk is being his usual sleazy self ;p
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    hello people. i see dunk is being his usual sleazy self ;p

awww thanks Heather... i take that as a compliment.. coming from the High Priestess of Sleaze :)
  • dunkman wrote:
    awww thanks Heather... i take that as a compliment.. coming from the High Priestess of Sleaze :)
    Damn straight!!

erm, hi Heather :o
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    think i'm meeting Helen, Hitch, Surfy and probably one or two others around 3.30ish where we plan on having a pint or 3 and some nice food before we really go out on the sunday

if you're really lucky i might be able to make it out for an afternoon meet-up as well... :D
    just so long as i can get the OK from the missus :o
    my pal texted me this morning and says he's 95% sure he's coming... his mum will ring him on sunday night to confirm... so thats good :)

awwww... that's so sweet... you get your mums to arrange your playtimes for you!!! ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    V V wrote:
    Buru ~~ :)<3

ooooo colours for london :) let me think i will be ummmmmmmmmmmmm

PINK !!!

hehe jen oooOOOoo we could just all be pink :p try n get the boys attention the pink front row :D

My lovely pink goddess!!
    Enjoy the 16th... I know how hard that is going to be for you ;)
    *drools*
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    jrd wrote:
    if you're really lucky i might be able to make it out for an afternoon meet-up as well... :D
    just so long as i can get the OK from the missus :o

hee hee.... you said "get the ok from the missus"... best joke i've read for a while.... yeah me too matey

jrd wrote:
    awwww... that's so sweet... you get your mums to arrange your playtimes for you!!! ;)

says the man who has to ask his wife if he go out for a pint... yeah we do
    dunkman wrote:
    so whats the chances of you lot getting them out in London so Al and I can declare who has the biggest and/or best boobs then? zero!!! yep... i thought so
    Same chance of all you guys standing in line and getting your willies out so us girls can compare the biggest and/or the best! :D

Hi Heather! How have your days/nights been? Any slaves around?
    redrock wrote:
    Same chance of all you guys standing in line and getting your willies out so us girls can compare the biggest and/or the best! :D

sounds pretty high to me :o

i dont think many blokes would be too adverse to this.. i'll put some pocket warmers into my sporran first though :o
    dunkman wrote:
    sounds pretty high to me
    i dont think many blokes would be too adverse to this.. i'll put some pocket warmers into my sporran first though

:D:D:D We'll just wait and see.... how embarrassing would it be for the one with the smallest? Should I bring spare pocket warmers? See.. us girls don't really care about our boob size.. it's you blokes that make a big deal out of it! :D

Damn.. had to delete your emoticons...
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Buru wrote:
    Nick Cave in London the 20th june... too bad I will be in Germany by then...
    In case there are any fans that were unaware:

GRINDERMAN LIVE IN LONDON

Grinderman announce a one off London date at the Forum on Wednesday 20th June.

The Forum
    9-17 Highgate Road
    London NW5

Tickets at £22.50 + booking fee go on sale at 9 am on Friday 11th May.

Venue Box Office 0870 060 3777
    See 0207 403 3331
    Stargreen 0207 734 8932
    Ticketmaster 0870 151 4444

I'd have gone to that If I was around. Pearl Jam and Grinderman in the same week. Damn!!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I'd have gone to that If I was around. Pearl Jam and Grinderman in the same week. Damn!!

good afternoon Mr Tweed!

no chance of hopping on a plane back then ?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Byrnzie wrote:

Got some... :D
    redrock wrote:
    :D:D:D We'll just wait and see.... how embarrassing would it be for the one with the smallest?

that'll be me... :o:o

i'll be too pissed anyway to get embarrassed
    dunkman wrote:
    that'll be me... :o:o

i'll be too pissed anyway to get embarrassed

How do you know? You guys have already measured and compared?
    dunkman wrote:
    hee hee.... you said "get the ok from the missus"... best joke i've read for a while.... yeah me too matey

says the man who has to ask his wife if he go out for a pint... yeah we do

sad, isn't it... ? :(

but i've tried the "Oi, bitch, i'm going out for a drink! Get in the kitchen and cook my dinner" but it just results in a swift kick in the grollies and a removal of conjugal rights...

best to be polite i think... ;)
    redrock wrote:
    How do you know? You guys have already measured and compared?

nah... Helens had a sneak peek at all of us when we've been sleeping!!!

so she kinda knows... but to be fair to me i had just smuggled an igloo past Travelodge security
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Afternoon :)

Thank you V :D

Dunk just looked at this thread and thought you may want to contribute :cool: http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=243698
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?