Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Aw Dunk whats up with ye??
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Hot morning all :cool:

My neighbour's lovely daughter persuaded me to go for a 2 mile run this morning. Never again. I've never appreciated a cigarette more in my life.

*hugs red*
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Hot morning all :cool:

My neighbour's lovely daughter persuaded me to go for a 2 mile run this morning. Never again. I've never appreciated a cigarette more in my life.

*hugs red*

You'll be wanting to run a marathon next.....one step at a time dude :p
    I need a coffee!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    so did u run to get fit or just cos the daughter was lovely ! ???
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • V V wrote:
    so did u run to get fit or just cos the daughter was lovely ! ???
    A bit of both :o
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    V V wrote:
    wow u must have some rich friends !

indeed i do... :):D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Jennytree wrote:
    Aw Dunk whats up with ye??

nothing squeakyfudd
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.

*hugs red*

2 miles :p

lazy twat
    A bit of both :o

thought so ur such a tart ! ;)
    so was she impressed or do u wish u hadnt ! hahaha
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    *Heres a hug for dunk....but keep the hands above the waist this time dude*
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    You'll be wanting to run a marathon next.....one step at a time dude :p

hiya darling... i've missed you ;)

monday drinking will be awesomeness enough though Alphonse... we'll hae to make it spectacular though
    Irish Al wrote:

*plays with nips*
    Irish Al wrote:

but sure where's the fun in that??
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

you're either gonna be one of these really dirty fuckers who says dirty things and makes people laugh or.... whatever the opposite of that is... fuck knows :confused:

either way i look forward to hugs in june from everyone to double check where hands go... especially Al's hug... especially as i'll have no underwear on :)
    dunkman wrote:
    hiya darling... i've missed you ;)

monday drinking will be awesomeness enough though Alphonse... we'll hae to make it spectacular though

We're gonna absolutely tear the arse out of it dude...now take your hands off me nips ;)

...actually put them back for a sec......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Jennytree wrote:

I thought you told me not to call you a slut....well don't give me amunition then ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    V V wrote:
    thought so ur such a tart ! ;)
    so was she impressed or do u wish u hadnt ! hahaha

40% of part one of the Pistoia vid done. I'll drop part 2 in when it's done!

I spotted my hands at the front taking photos! My hands are therefore famous! :cool:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    40% of part one of the Pistoia vid done. I'll drop part 2 in when it's done!

I spotted my hands at the front taking photos! My hands are therefore famous! :cool:

thanks sweetheart :)
    ooo will look out for hands :D
    Irish Al wrote:

I thought you told me not to call you a slut....well don't give me amunition then ;)

Having fun is not being a slut.. thats what me Ma used to always say anyway :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Having fun is not being a slut.. thats what me Ma used to always say anyway :D
    Clever lady she is ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060

*hugs red*

what was the view like ?
    were you running slightly behind her, or in front but jogging backwards...? :eek:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    p.s. afternoon all, and more *hugs* for red...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    what was the view like ?
    were you running slightly behind her, or in front but jogging backwards...? :eek:

she's 14 freak-o-perv :rolleyes:
  • dunkman wrote:
    she's 14 freak-o-perv :rolleyes:
    17 actually :p And I was slightly behind :D

And Steve I haven't watched the video yet but will at some point this week. How good is the quality? Up to Reading standard?
    dunkman wrote:
    freak-o-perv :rolleyes:

...says the man in the skirt... :rolleyes:

...and don't tell me you didn't think the same thing... ;)

And Steve I haven't watched the video yet but will at some point this week. How good is the quality? Up to Reading standard?

well i meant 14 stone... jrd likes to watch blubber.
    jrd wrote:
    ...says the man in the skirt... :rolleyes:

...and don't tell me you didn't think the same thing... ;)

the skirt has powereth... i'm going to smother your face betwixt my thighs in June... and nobody will know your suffocating as the skirt will hide it :):)

errrrr... no... jug sweat... i was thinking about all the jug sweat though

Almost. It's surprisingly good despite being shot by an amateur.
    Saw my first cockroach in my apartment just now. It came up through the sink. Ewww!! :eek: I drowned the fucker!

And I'm on the 4th floor!!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Saw my first cockroach in my apartment just now. It came up through the sink. Ewww!! :eek: I drowned the fucker!

And I'm on the 4th floor!!

are you sure, really sure you drowned it ? i mean just flushing it down the plughole won't have killed it, and it'll be baaaaaaaack... with friends... :eek: