Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm bored

“Procrastination avoids boredom; one never has the feeling that there is nothing important to do”
    dunkman wrote:
    ... entertain me.

Who dya think I am? Robbie Williams? :rolleyes:
  • A very warm and lovely morning to all the men, women and ladyboys of computerland ;)

Sending (((love))) to Red
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    ...maybe they have lives outside of this place?! *gasp* Nooooooooooo...

see that's funny :D

but i'm stuck at work... my life exists outside of this place.. i.e. work.. and until i can escape that then this forum provides light relief... well it used to.. now its just full of people who smell like albania... :)

i need new blood in this office... at least someone who likes music would be good...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Who dya think I am? Robbie Williams? :rolleyes:

nah... Eric Bristow's love child.. i've told you that :p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Hey red take care

Hi everyone else :D

Got me first feckin scrape in the car yesterday :mad: Ah well :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
    dunkman wrote:
    nah... Eric Bristow's love child.. i've told you that :p

:(
    Byrnzie wrote:
    :(

he's a living legend though :confused:

think about scotlands darts hero... jocky fucking wilson
    Irish Al wrote:
    Got me first feckin scrape in the car yesterday

scrape: 1. to deprive of or free from an outer layer, adhering matter, etc., or to smooth by drawing or rubbing something

Kinky bugger!
    dunkman wrote:
    he's a living legend though :confused:

think about scotlands darts hero... jocky fucking wilson

I know. It's just that his name reminds me of watching darts and wrestling on Saturday afternoons on t.v when I was a kid, and so when I see or hear his name I also think of fat sweaty blokes in leotards rolling around on top of each other.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Byrnzie wrote:
    scrape: 1. to deprive of or free from an outer layer, adhering matter, etc., or to smooth by drawing or rubbing something

Kinky bugger!

:o
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I know. It's just that his name reminds me of watching darts and wrestling on Saturday afternoons on t.v when I was a kid, and so when I see or hear his name I also think of fat sweaty blokes in leotards rolling around on top of each other.

Thats why dunk loves him :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Thats why dunk loves him :D

*nods*
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    V V wrote:
    we need to send out some big love to Rita, :(, things are not good for her mum.

much much love sweetheart thinking of you and the family , i'm here if u need me

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((red)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    :eek: Aw noooooooo :(

I'm sorry Rita :o big love to ya!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    So I internet shopped yesterday :)

Got me the 'flight' tshirt, a led zeppelin tshirt, the Newcastle & MSG posters and SHOWBOX!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

Oh and me and Barry made further plans for Lolla. He's gonna try get the same flight to NY as me, we'll spend maybe two nights there, then hop on the train to Chicago, stopping overnight in random places two or three times, then arrive in Chicago on the Thursday where I check into the Hard Rock Hotel which is all booked for 4 nights :):):)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    So I internet shopped yesterday :)

Got me the 'flight' tshirt, a led zeppelin tshirt, the Newcastle & MSG posters and SHOWBOX!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

Oh and me and Barry made further plans for Lolla. He's gonna try get the same flight to NY as me, we'll spend maybe two nights there, then hop on the train to Chicago, stopping overnight in random places two or three times, then arrive in Chicago on the Thursday where I check into the Hard Rock Hotel which is all booked for 4 nights :):):)

yay!!!!

*high tens*

EDIT: why do i have a wee red light next to my name??? i fucked about with settings???
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Byrnzie wrote:

Kinky bugger!

Did you actually spend time looking that up?! Or did you just happen to have a dictionary definition open on your browser?! :rolleyes:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!

oooo I wanna do thaaaaaaaaaat... lolla line up is pretty shite imo though, only reason I'm not pushed!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    yay!!!!

*high tens*

EDIT: why do i have a wee red light next to my name??? i fucked about with settings???

You've set yourself to invisible so to the rest of us you have no light next to your name :o

{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}} - for Rita
    ... and Helen plans sound good!
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Byrnzie wrote:

thats genuinely one of the oddest things anyones ever looked up... and i've looked up some weird shit before.... :rolleyes:

you so loco mr. byrnes :D
    Chime wrote:
    You've set yourself to invisible so to the rest of us you have no light next to your name :o!

but you can still see my posts obviously.... hmmm i must have clicked something i shouldnt have...

hows you Pips? fully recovered?

edit... "invisible mode" .... how stalkerish is that... you can go invisible on this forum :):)

why would anyone need to use that?
    Jennytree wrote:
    Did you actually spend time looking that up?! Or did you just happen to have a dictionary definition open on your browser?! :rolleyes:

I was, like Dunk, bored! :o
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    but you can still see my posts obviously.... hmmm i must have clicked something i shouldnt have...

hows you Pips? fully recovered?

edit... "invisible mode" .... how stalkerish is that... you can go invisible on this forum :):)

why would anyone need to use that?

Getting there ... from not being able to sleep the last couple of nights I've been needing ten hours sleep and still feeling tired ... think by the end of the week I should be back to normal ...

How's you?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    dunkman wrote:
    yay!!!!

*high tens*

:) Thanks :)

Well Jenny, you know we're not really exclusive :D so you'd be more than welcome to join us if you decided you wanted to... :) the more the merrier, eh? :)

AND I have two beds in my chicago hotel room :p Tempted? :)

Line up IS shite indeed, nobody else I wanna see at ALL... but it's a festival, just wander around, discover new bands, if ya don't wanna, just go and get pissed instead. The Chicago people are organising some fucking great stuff... including a booze cruise on lake michigan :) and a baseball game potentially
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :) Thanks :)

Well Jenny, you know we're not really exclusive :D so you'd be more than welcome to join us if you decided you wanted to... :) the more the merrier, eh? :)

AND I have two beds in my chicago hotel room :p Tempted? :)

Line up IS shite indeed, nobody else I wanna see at ALL... but it's a festival, just wander around, discover new bands, if ya don't wanna, just go and get pissed instead. The Chicago people are organising some fucking great stuff... including a booze cruise on lake michigan :) and a baseball game potentially

I'm always tempted, goddamn it!! Definitely can't decide anything till after my wandering in June - no doubt we'll have a good discussion aboot it in the arsehole of Europe somewhere :D YEY!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'm always tempted, goddamn it!! Definitely can't decide anything till after my wandering in June - no doubt we'll have a good discussion aboot it in the arsehole of Europe somewhere :D YEY!
    :D well I'll bring my convincing shoes :)

Hmmm... I think I need to eat cos now I'm talking absolute bollox :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Chime wrote:
    Getting there ... from not being able to sleep the last couple of nights I've been needing ten hours sleep and still feeling tired ... think by the end of the week I should be back to normal ...

How's you?

awww poor you

as for me.. well if i had to be measured on the Awesome Scale i'd be at around 4.7billion :)

i had a nice lunch :)
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    i'm eating left over garlic nan !
    dunk i left u for a boob talk about "coping with outside pressure" :p
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    dunk i left u for a boob talk about "coping with outside pressure" :p

haha ... thats ok :D

i'm quite proud i got left for "a boob"
    http://www.rte.ie/arts/2006/0511/pearljam.html

some shite reading for lunch break
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    http://www.rte.ie/arts/2006/0511/pearljam.html

some shite reading for lunch break

you got the shite bit right :p
    :D well I'll bring my convincing shoes :)

ooohhh those sound comfy... :)