Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Ooohh... I just see the idlewild thing now :)

So I'm the only one who got the Wembley support right :) . I shoulda said it a bit louder so I could brag about it now :rolleyes: . Typical.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    EDIT: double post
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Ooohh... I just see the idlewild thing now :)

So I'm the only one who got the Wembley support right :) . I shoulda said it a bit louder so I could brag about it now :rolleyes: . Typical.

:confused: where'd my post go :o

... anyway as I was saying ... think I might have known about it as well ;)

EDIT: that was weird took a couple of minutes for that ^^ post to appear :rolleyes:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Jennytree wrote:
    No :mad: look at it yourself :p

Ok ok, I did, is it blue? Hard to tell in that picture but it looks good :)

Lol chime are you ok? :D yep, we actually had inside knowledge for once :) see how cool we are :cool:

:rolleyes:

Ok ok, lunch. Have to meet Thierry Henrys (on the board) friend to get a Dublin poster :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hey guys... just popping in to say thank you all for your wishes, thoughts, vibes and kind words.. very much appreciated.

Don't think I can catch up with the thread, but I guess usual rubbish... did look at Jenny's hair... l like it!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Byrnzie, this might interest ya...

So I'm going about my daily business, debating the whole VT gun issue on a myspace group, and this twat pops up, defending gun owners rights and blaming it all on Koreans and non-western culture. He seemed a bit familiar to me, bad spelling, ranting like a madman, not making much sense. See what you think:

http://www.myspace.com/dean_0283

Now it's either a coincidence or its the old MT legend we knew as Dino :eek:

No! Surely it can't be!!?! :eek:
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Jennytree wrote:

Kool and the Gang!
  • Who on here has the Green Habit series? I've been devouring disc 7 and I can't get enough of it. Rather than playing Master/Slave over the PA as the lights are going down/band walking onstage they use Aye Davnita, then open with Do the Evolution??? :eek::D Just so fuckin' good.

Download link

Deine Haare sind geilisch Jenny. (That's German for your hair looks :cool: )
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie, this might interest ya...

So I'm going about my daily business, debating the whole VT gun issue on a myspace group, and this twat pops up, defending gun owners rights and blaming it all on Koreans and non-western culture. He seemed a bit familiar to me, bad spelling, ranting like a madman, not making much sense. See what you think:

http://www.myspace.com/dean_0283

Now it's either a coincidence or its the old MT legend we knew as Dino :eek:

at least when i go onto myspace i stalk beautiful creatures... you stalk mentally unhinged male PJ fans who've been banned ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Jennytree wrote:
    Look at my hair!!

no
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    at least when i go onto myspace i stalk beautiful creatures... you stalk mentally unhinged male PJ fans who've been banned ;)
    Who said anything about stalking?! Besides, I've got enough lovely real-life young women to look at ;)
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    No running today sadly :( Al what did you think of the footy last night?

*jiggle-jiggle*

there. that any better? ;)

football... hmmm... needed the away goal really, but not a totally disasterous result providing Chelsea don't score at Anfield...:eek: here's hoping for a 2-0 next week, with the scond goal coming from a highly disputed, very dodgy penalty in the last minute... :D

failing that, let's just get 5-0 up by half time so there's no stress in the second half...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?

no way is the dork in that picture 23 years old!
    and what's a "daphne/mobile" ? :o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrd wrote:
    no way is the dork in that picture 23 years old!
    and what's a "daphne/mobile" ? :o
    Fuck knows.

Actually, I think Mobile is a town in Alabama. Daphne must be er... :confused:
    Fuck knows.

Actually, I think Mobile is a town in Alabama. Daphne must be er... :confused:

yeah, i've heard of Mobile, it's the "/daphne" bit that's confusing simple ol' me...

maybe he lives in a mobile home... and he calls it daphne...
  • jrd wrote:
    yeah, i've heard of Mobile, it's the "/daphne" bit that's confusing simple ol' me...

maybe he lives in a mobile home... and he calls it daphne...
    :D
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Who on here has the Green Habit series? I've been devouring disc 7 and I can't get enough of it. Rather than playing Master/Slave over the PA as the lights are going down/band walking onstage they use Aye Davnita, then open with Do the Evolution??? :eek::D Just so fuckin' good.

Download link

Deine Haare sind geilisch Jenny. (That's German for your hair looks :cool: )

Vielen Dank, Robisch!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:
    no

thick cunt

:p
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    thick cunt

sounds nasty... is that anything like the thick head you get with a bad cold ?

Jennytree wrote:
    thick cunt

mmmmm.... classy ;)
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    hello all me lovelies!

Jenny, love the hair.

argh about the Red's match.

hey to Rita (although it was just a quick pop by!) love to you. :)

hmm. anything else.. :confused:

ah well. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    jrd wrote:
    sounds nasty... is that anything like the thick head you get with a bad cold ?

no, its nothing like that
    redrock wrote:
    Hey guys... just popping in to say thank you all for your wishes, thoughts, vibes and kind words.. very much appreciated.

Don't think I can catch up with the thread, but I guess usual rubbish... did look at Jenny's hair... l like it!

meant to say.. hope you are doing ok.

and, yep, its just the same old boring shite in here... especially from one or two of them ;)
    dunkman wrote:
    no, its nothing like that

thought not, but just thought i'd check with one. :cool:
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    oh and by the way, to those of you who I've told about it, looks like the au pair thing in Yorkshire is a no go for me. :o as they need someone to start in mid-June and I'll be off around Europe then.

ah well, I'll find something else.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    jrd wrote:
    thought not, but just thought i'd check with one. :cool:

go and count Saturns fuckin rings or something :rolleyes:
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hi i have a request !

please use this link to sign up to a Breastfeeding Manifesto , its really really important BF awareness week is 13th to 19th of May and we are trying to get as many to sign before then. you may feel its not part of your life now but maybe it has been or could be in your future, any way plz read and sign up if it moves you After all its all about the BOOBIES !!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
    many thanks XXXX

http://www.breastfeedingmanifesto.org.uk/

i am sending it out on email too , so sorry if you get it twice ! :o
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    the only woman under 50 in my whole building bought me an Apple Danish 15mins ago... how very very nice of her!!!!! :)

i'm not a great fan of them, but its a free cake *yummy*
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Reds match was a bit of a dissapointment.....tons of possession and nothing to show for it....need to get an early goal next week cause chelski could well nick one on the counter attack and the longer it takes us to score the more space we'll leave. They can boot the ball up to drogba and he'll hold it up all night, so we need to just go at them from the start and blitz it like in the league match YNWA

Emmi sorry yorkshire isn't workin out but you'll get something :D

Hey all, gotta run...laters
    I need a coffee!