Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    V V wrote:
    awwwwwwwwwwwww you no fun
    i like the dark side :D

i like dark chocolate... mmmmmmmmmmm.........
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    jrd wrote:
    i like dark chocolate... mmmmmmmmmmm.........

ooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo
    now your talking :D:D:D:D *licks lips, pings dunks strap*
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    V V wrote:
    ooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo
    now your talking :D:D:D:D *licks lips, pings dunks strap*

i'm back from invisible :) tee hee... i saw up soooo many skirts :) jrd you might wanna look at getting something other than thongs though buddy.. you had definite overhang there

*barfs*
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    i'm back from invisible :) tee hee... i saw up soooo many skirts :) jrd you might wanna look at getting something other than thongs though buddy.. you had definite overhang there

*barfs*
    I'd love one of those invisibility cloaks like the one Harry Potter had. Shame he only used to spy on some evil professor though, twat!

Oh and I started a thread on the porch, go and post in it so I dont look like Robbie-no-mates :o

Hi VV :)
    dunkman wrote:

*barfs*

overhang, underhang, what's a little excess lard between friends ?

:eek:

*barfs even more copiously*
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    dunkman wrote:
    jrd you might wanna look at getting something other than thongs though buddy..

think i caught a cold after wearing a thong on a freezing, draughty day... changed back to sensible pants after that... but i've still got the cold...

...so you might say the thong has gone but the malady lingers on... :D

:o
    :eek:
    I'd love one of those invisibility cloaks like the one Harry Potter had. Shame he only used to spy on some evil professor though, twat!

oohh oooohh... that would be amaaaaaazing *claps hands like a girl*

what the fuck is a cool 20-something like you doing watching Harry fucking Potter!!!

a little part of me died today :(

edit.. i'll do your alphabet game later on buddy.. i was just being nasty to you in retaliation for you saying i'm not funny anymore.... :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037

Oh and I started a thread on the porch, go and post in it so I dont look like Robbie-no-mates :o

Hi VV :)

Yo! Fellow Pistoia attendee! I just downloaded a really good quality video of the entire Pistoia show and have dropped it into your msn sharing folder. I dropped it into Daves and V's aswell.

I can't drop it into everyone's folder coz it will take up too much hard drive space, but pass it on to all and sundry!! (I don't know who Sundry is but I've heard he's a nice chap).
  • dunkman wrote:
    oohh oooohh... that would be amaaaaaazing *claps hands like a girl*

what the fuck is a cool 20-something like you doing watching Harry fucking Potter!!!

a little part of me died today :(
    Hahaha I knew you'd have something to say about that.

In my defence I was about 16 when I watched it. Besides, that witch with the blonde hair had MILF written all over her :eek:
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    Yo! Fellow Pistoia attendee! I just downloaded a really good quality video of the entire Pistoia show and have dropped it into your msn sharing folder. I dropped it into Daves and V's aswell.

I can't drop it into everyone's folder coz it will take up too much hard drive space, but pass it on to all and sundry!! (I don't know who Sundry is but I've heard he's a nice chap).
    Cheers dudio! I'll 'get on it' later tonight. How's the east side?
    Cheers dudio! I'll 'get on it' later tonight. How's the east side?

It's coolio! Just looking forward to payday next week as I'm skint and living on a diet of noodles and chocolate bars at the moment.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    It's coolio! Just looking forward to payday next week as I'm skint and living on a diet of noodles and chocolate bars at the moment.

what, no dog ?
    (he says, racially stereotyping an entire country :o)
    jrd wrote:
    what, no dog ?
    (he says, racially stereotyping an entire country :o)

I've not eaten any dog yet, I think. But I will give it a go if I find any - dead one's that is. I might bring attention to myself if I try and grab a live one in the street - especially if it's on a leash.
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    I've not eaten any dog yet, I think. But I will give it a go if I find any - dead one's that is. I might bring attention to myself if I try and grab a live one in the street - especially if it's on a leash.
    Troubled carnivores unite
    We've got no dosh tonight

I like meat, don't like fish
    We've got canine to make a dish

Cut the leash, cut the leash....

Outstanding!
    You missed your true calling in life...

...as a member of Lord Sutch's Raving monster loony party! :)

thats clearly not in iambic pentameter :(
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    Outstanding!
    You missed your true calling in life...

...as a member of Lord Sutch's Raving monster loony party! :)
    I think you'll find it's the Monster Raving Loony Party..

I like their style. It takes a lot of bollocks to go on question time dressed like a cross between Ali G, Ted Nugent and Swiss Tony from the Fast Show, and then answer every question with an inaudiable noise.

Anyway, I just saw the 'Leash' reference and decided to give it a go :cool:
    I think you'll find it's the Monster Raving Loony Party..

Only a certified loon would know that! ;)
    dunkman wrote:
    thats clearly not in iambic pentameter :(

ooooooOOOOOOooohh... get her....
    who's been reading the dictionary now ? ;)

*secretly impressed*

hi !

u def. spent way too much time with swede ! hahahaha

OOOoo thanks my Korean friend :)

men in thongs is just wrong ! even for ed!!! :eek:
    pants or commando only please ! :)
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    jrd wrote:
    ooooooOOOOOOooohh... get her....
    who's been reading the dictionary now ? ;)

*secretly impressed*

*secretly picks up banister*
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    V V wrote:
    hi !

u def. spent way too much time with swede ! hahahaha

OOOoo thanks my Korean friend :)

men in thongs is just wrong ! even for ed!!! :eek:
    pants or commando only please ! :)

hehe swede is the rhyme master!!
    and new words for PJ songs master
    :D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hey guys... thanks for all your hugs.. much needed.
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    HOT morning to you all....

And to Rita all the hugs you needed my dear...
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Morning all!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    morning :)

i'm so tired its all swedes fault ! hahahaha
    buru he is the rhymester indeed !
    hello
    "a pissed off fucker" ???

does that mean u had a fuck and it was crap ? hehe ~~~ sorry
    V V wrote:
    "a pissed off fucker" ???

does that mean u had a fuck and it was crap ? hehe ~~~ sorry

nah.. i went to a "golden shower party" once though... i have no idea how that relates to what you typed but there you go :)
    dunkman wrote:
    nah.. i went to a "golden shower party" once though... i have no idea how that relates to what you typed but there you go :)

wow u must have some rich friends !