Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Que? :confused:

Support at Wembley ...
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    robin... how on earth did you get from
    ahhhh boo-hoo

yep, thats the end of it

to this....
    What about that bloke who started chatting her up in the Bunker? That seemed to be quite an episode..

weirdorama
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Jennytree wrote:
    Morning Dunkybaby :D And everyone else too of course!

[albania]morning!!!![/albania]
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Chime wrote:
    Morning all :)

Just noticed the Idlewild confirmation ... that took awhile :rolleyes:

hello Chimey-woo :)

i read that last night... not too bad... could have been worserererrrs :)
  • Morning all :)

No running today sadly :( Al what did you think of the footy last night?

Dunk-I'm no Slash, but I know a thing or two.
  • dunkman wrote:
    robin... how on earth did you get from

to this....

weirdorama
    I honestly have no idea. I guess I'm just versatile when it comes to talking about shit
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Chime wrote:
    Support at Wembley ...

Ah hah! I see!
    Hmm, when did I become a Cropduster? :confused:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Hmm, when did I become a Cropduster? :confused:

I'm sure you've been called worse :p
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Bit of a random question, but any of ye ever been to Berlin?? I can't decide what area to stay in
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    I honestly have no idea. I guess I'm just versatile when it comes to talking about shit

yeah ok...............................................

what with you saying i dont make you laugh and now questioning how i handle my relationship i'm beginning to think you've got it in for me??? :eek:

hmmmm
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'm sure you've been called worse :p

:eek:

Maybe! :o
    dunkman wrote:

what with you saying i dont make you laugh and now questioning how i handle my relationship i'm beginning to think you've got it in for me??? :eek:

hmmmm

Why don't you hire Paper Plates (or was it Purple hawk?) to investigate him? :cool:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Bit of a random question, but any of ye ever been to Berlin??

no
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Why don't you hire Paper Plates (or was it Purple hawk?) to investigate him? :cool:

who he? is he a detective or summat!!!
  • dunkman wrote:

hmmmm
    Hit the nail on the head right there! :eek:

Nah not really Dunk, I was just messing with ya.

I'm just waiting for another kick-ass signature (like the weather forecast thingy) to restore my faith in you being the funniest guy on here. The Bunker-bloke topic was just an attempt to make a conversation out of a distinct memory. I mean, you probably cannae remember abything else about that night... right?
    dunkman wrote:
    who he? is he a detective or summat!!!

Isn't he the fella on here who thought he'd singlehandedly solved the Ipswich ripper case?
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    Isn't he the fella on here who thought he'd singlehandedly solved the Ipswich ripper case?
    Nah, that was Miller!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Bit of a random question, but any of ye ever been to Berlin??

Only in a video game. Does that count? :confused:
    Nah, that was Miller!

Ah hah! Miller! aka Ironside! aka Columbo!
    dunkman wrote:
    no

thanks dunky... I can die happy knowing that you will always inspire me with your portenous amounts of astounding knowledge :rolleyes:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    thanks dunky... I can die happy knowing that you will always inspire me with your portenous amounts of astounding knowledge :rolleyes:

was that sarcasm... i couldnt quite sense it but i'm guessing it was... i also had to get Byrnzie to look up the big words :o

looking up "scrape" still amuses me :D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Ah hah! Miller! aka Ironside! aka Columbo!

i think he might be banned... dunno though... fucking full of knowledge today arent I?
    dunkman wrote:
    looking up "scrape" still amuses me :D

I just had a hunch that there was more to that word than I'd previously given it credit for. I suspected I could mould the fucker to serve my weird purpose. And my hunch was correct! Columbo, stand aside! There's a new fish in town! :cool:
    Dunkmeister! Update your version of msn messenger so that it accepts shared files!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Dunkmeister! Update your version of msn messenger so that it accepts shared files!

i'll need to do that at home... i'm on Web Messenger here and i cant share files.

i have MSN messenger on my pc at work but whenever i try and sign in it gives me a warning message so Web Messenger it is :confused:
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Jennytree wrote:
    Bit of a random question, but any of ye ever been to Berlin?? I can't decide what area to stay in

yes :)
    it was a long time ago tho. :(
    we stayed in a campsite wired but cool place just on the outskirts, u dont need a tent just a sleepingbag and they had big marques on wooden decks which we slept in. thats all i can recall back from 1991 :eek: :o
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    yes :)
    it was a long time ago tho. :(
    we stayed in a campsite wired but cool place just on the outskirts, u dont need a tent just a sleepingbag and they had big marques on wooden decks which we slept in. thats all i can recall back from 1991 :eek: :o

Aw, that sounds excellent! It seems like a really cool place :)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Jennytree wrote:
    Aw, that sounds excellent! It seems like a really cool place :)

yeah but not much help to you ! hahahahahahaha :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Byrnzie, this might interest ya...

So I'm going about my daily business, debating the whole VT gun issue on a myspace group, and this twat pops up, defending gun owners rights and blaming it all on Koreans and non-western culture. He seemed a bit familiar to me, bad spelling, ranting like a madman, not making much sense. See what you think:

http://www.myspace.com/dean_0283

Now it's either a coincidence or its the old MT legend we knew as Dino :eek: