Comments

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Keithos wrote:
    Howdy folks =)

Yo!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    the skirt has powereth...

you've got a powered skirt ???? like some kind of freaky, Scottish hovercraft ? i'm looking forward to seeing this - though from a safe distance... not trapped underneath with the undercarriage....
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    are you sure, really sure you drowned it ? i mean just flushing it down the plughole won't have killed it, and it'll be baaaaaaaack... with friends... :eek:

Erm, well it looked dead. And I have a hefty plug for the plughole so he won't be able to crawl back out again. So do these fuckers not drown then? He looked drowned. :confused:

:eek:
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Erm, well it looked dead. And I have a hefty plug for the plughole so he won't be able to crawl back out again. So do these fuckers not drown then? He looked drowned. :confused:

well of course they can be killed, and by many means, but they are very resiliant little feckers. you think you drowned it... but i was probably playing dead.... mwaaahahaha...

;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    you've got a powered skirt ???? i'm looking forward to seeing this -

i bet you're looking forward to it.... :):)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ooo take a listen to this lot !

http://www.myspace.com/farfromwestfall
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Oh V ... don't know if you saw this in Other Music ... but I'm liking the ladies Cornell t-shirt ... hope we get the same one :Dhttp://forums.pearljam.com/showpost.php?p=4379134&postcount=639
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    hahhaa

i just looked through my flickr images and found Al after i caught him chatting up me missus ;):D

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=224609103&size=m

is your lady coming to London alphonse? its your brother isnt it..... ah well :(

:p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    dunkman wrote:
    hahhaa

i just looked through my flickr images and found Al after i caught him chatting up me missus ;):D

is your lady coming to London alphonse? its your brother isnt it..... ah well :(

lol. I love that pic. :D

his brother is very nice aswell, mind you. :p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Dunk, you smell like Albania during a lesbian war crisis... scissor me timbers!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Dunk, you smell like Albania during a lesbian war crisis... scissor me timbers!

i'm gonna smash you in the tits with a banister made out of lepers bones
    wow... no witty comeback from The Tree thus far!!!

pussy :rolleyes:

*runs to get bus* :eek:

bye guys and guyettes :)
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    dunkman wrote:
    hahhaa

You can't see her hands....but there is a reason I have that strange smile on my face :eek: ;)

No unfortunately my good lady cannot make it so me bro is coming if he's not filming :cool:
    I need a coffee!
    dunkman wrote:

pussy :rolleyes:

You raaaang?
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    You raaaang?

Ya scared him off ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Ya scared him off ;)

I've been trying to do that for weeks - somehow I don't think thats the end of it!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    I've been trying to do that for weeks - somehow I don't think thats the end of it!

Ya never know :rolleyes:

...or maybe not :(
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    You can't see her hands....but there is a reason I have that strange smile on my face :eek: ;)

in true Al in the point styleeeee

"and your a dirty fucker an' all Al"
    Jennytree wrote:

ahhhh boo-hoo

yep, thats the end of it :)
  • dunkman wrote:
    ahhhh boo-hoo

yep, thats the end of it :)
    What about that bloke who started chatting her up in the Bunker? That seemed to be quite an episode..
    What about that bloke who started chatting her up in the Bunker? That seemed to be quite an episode..

an episode how young man... i was standing up for meself :o;)
  • dunkman wrote:
    an episode how young man... i was standing up for meself :o;)
    Well, you were a bit forthright. I mean he wasn't exactly stroking her leg was he?

Then again, I'd have probably been the same come to think about it.

EDIT: Oh, and don't bring the sauce and goo near me, thank ye very much :eek:
    Well, you were a bit forthright. I mean he wasn't exactly stroking her leg was he?

nah but he was asking her if he could come and sit with her and would she like to move on to another pub with him

but just for your benefit i'll wait until he's stroking her leg next time before i ask him to leave it out :rolleyes:

EDIT: what made you think about that anyway? even Byrnzie came up and told the guy to fuck off.... you may have handled it different but thats how i did it... i have no regrets
  • dunkman wrote:
    nah but he was asking her if he could come and sit with her and would she like to move on to another pub with him

but just for your benefit i'll wait until he's stroking her leg next time before i ask him to leave it out :rolleyes:
    Shit, I dinnae know that! That's even worse.

I reckon you should just smack anyone that looks at her. That way you'll a) Fight off twats like that, b)Build up strength, c) Look well hard.

Genius
    Shit, I dinnae know that! That's even worse.

I reckon you should just smack anyone that looks at her. That way you'll a) Fight off twats like that, b)Build up strength, c) Look well hard.

Genius

or i can just get Byrnzie to hit them... he's bigger than me :) a lot bigger :D

nah.. looking at i can handle... chatting up to the point where she's looking for me to come and get her i cant.... i was very very nice to him initially but he wouldnt acquiesce to me getting my seat back.. which i had asked for politely, at least three times

then i just got pissed off

shit dude... i dinnnae even ken the footie scores... to busy a-plucking me guitar!!!!
  • dunkman wrote:
    shit dude... i dinnnae even ken the footie scores... to busy a-plucking me guitar!!!!
    I don't have Sky Sports and not enough time or cash to go the pub so I had radio 5 on... much to my disgust the reds didn't make it worth listening to :( Could be worse though.

What're you like on the old guitar Dunk?
    What're you like on the old guitar Dunk?

shite :( but i like to muck around with it... just as a hobby n that. you?

Dave... nice chatting to you last night chief.. and thanks for your advice and wisdom :):) also... just to say i turned off the computer by accident and so i'll catch the files sometime later :)

everyone else.. ehhhh morning! i suppose...
    dunkman wrote:
    everyone else.. ehhhh morning! i suppose...

Morning Dunkybaby :D And everyone else too of course!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Morning all :)

Just noticed the Idlewild confirmation ... that took awhile :rolleyes:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    Just noticed the Idlewild confirmation ... that took awhile :rolleyes:

Que? :confused: