Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    think about scotlands darts hero... jocky fucking wilson

*visualises huge picture of Jocky Wilson behind Dexy's Midnight Runners on TOTP*
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    *visualises huge picture of Jocky Wilson behind Dexy's Midnight Runners on TOTP*

:D

tell you what, you need to be of a certain age to get that one though!!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    EDIT: why do i have a wee red light next to my name??? i fucked about with settings???

well it's green now, did you un-fuck them ?

took me ages to figure out that the green light means you're logged in... :o:o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:

simple minds ............ TOTP again !
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    oh noes Rita, bucketfulls of love sent your way darling!!!! ((((((Rita))))))

and hello to the rest of you people aswell. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    The Chicago people are organising some fucking great stuff... including a booze cruise on lake michigan...

so no possibility for any disasters there then... :D

seriously though, sounds like a great trip... me so jealous :(
    jrd wrote:
    well it's green now, did you un-fuck them ?

i must have clicked on "invisible mode" during a frantic clicking and/or scrolling session... its weird but why would they have that option... whats the point of it :confused: they also had things like V Card and other stuff i aint ever really looked at...

anyway... i got bored farting aound with it very very quickly.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    jrd wrote:
    so no possibility for any disasters there then... :D

seriously though, sounds like a great trip... me so jealous :(
    :D Nope, boats on sea sized lakes with loadsa alcohol are safe as fuck :)

Ah, don't be jealous... get your arse in gear and come :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    dunkman wrote:
    i must have clicked on "invisible mode" during a frantic clicking and/or scrolling session... its weird but why would they have that option... whats the point of it :confused: they also had things like V Card and other stuff i aint ever really looked at...

anyway... i got bored farting aound with it very very quickly.
    Oooohh... I just found all that shite now :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    get your arse in gear and come :)

bet you say that to all the boys
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!

remember that time i had to show you how to do smileys :):D :cool:
    whats a V card , I feel like i should know if they are gonna use me name !
    where are these strange and boring options ?

*plop*

hear that ? that's work going down the plughole as we all discover how to turn invisible and countless other ways to uselessly waste time.... thanks Dunk :D
    dunkman wrote:

tell you what, you need to be of a certain age to get that one though!!!!

and unfortunately....

...i am of a certain age :( :o
    Jennytree wrote:
    bet you say that to all the boys

Well nope, more often than not it's :eek: 'already?????

Fine, GO to sleep then' :mad: :rolleyes:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    jrd wrote:
    *plop*

hear that ? that's work going down the plughole as we all discover how to turn invisible and countless other ways to uselessly waste time.... thanks Dunk :D

i only i discovered it when i went into that part to see if there was an setting called "wank me silly"

still havent found that one
    oh i see now i'm suposed to keep some box index file on everyones email addressesssss incase you lot need or fancy it ! well BOLLOcks i got better things to do with my time like .................... like.......................... read this shit :(
    V V wrote:
    oh i see now i'm suposed to keep some box index file on everyones email addressesssss incase you lot need or fancy it ! well BOLLOcks i got better things to do with my time like .................... like.......................... read this shit :(
    :D:D:D Yep, me too. I don't have time for that crap.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    dunkman wrote:
    i only i discovered it when i went into that part to see if there was an setting called "wank me silly"

still havent found that one

me neither... but i am currently trying out the Avocado Lite skin...
    jrd wrote:

I like that one. :) have had it on for ages. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    ok warning !!! nerdie ???

how do u have you posts ?
    me oldest first :)

Dunk its called the Hot ed thread :D:D:D
    jrd wrote:
    Is there much of a difference? I just use the bulletin one. I like simplicity :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    ummmm not keen on the lite i'm a straight Avocado girl :)
    Is there much of a difference? I just use the bulletin one. I like simplicity :o

i don't like change... have already gone back to the default...

I think the bulletin one is boring. :o

and V, I think the Avocado one's too dark.. makes my eyes hurt. :o

:p
    V V wrote:
    ummmm not keen on the lite i'm a straight Avocado girl :)

i don't like avocadoes...
    jrd wrote:
    i don't like change... have already gone back to the default...
    :D I'd be the same... not a big change person either :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    awwwwwwwwwwwww you no fun
    i like the dark side :D
    hee hee

i'm all invisible again!!!

*pings a random jug hammock strap*