Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    i sang a lesser known punk song called "VV is a filthy hooker"

and then had to walk off the stage bent double with sexual frustration... ;)

you weren't wearing a kilt were you ?

:eek:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    dunkman wrote:
    you bring the camera

oh and some gloves ;)

don't forget the Twister...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Ey up, muthafuckaaz! Was gwanin?

How was the flow?
    How was the flow?

apoxymatey 30 pages or so of floooooooooooooow... so i'm guessing a good time was had by all... :D
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    don't forget the Twister...

as if i'd forget that...

p.s. you're not playing though :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    as if i'd forget that...

What, naked twister? :confused:
    dunkman wrote:
    as if i'd forget that...

awwwwww... :(

phew...
    naked twister with a drunken, priapic Scotsman is not high on my list of 10 million things to do before death... :)
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    jrd wrote:
    it's the feckin' Irish ;)
    they blab so much all the time that everyone's just given in and moved to the Dublin thread...

You, good sir, are going to recieve my big toe in your ass when I get to london :mad:
    jrd wrote:
    awwwwww... :(
    phew...
    naked twister with a drunken, priapic Scotsman is not high on my list of 10 million things to do before death... :)

Death may come a lot sooner than you think ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    dunkman wrote:
    ohh nearly lunchtime

and on my fantastic diet i can have

1 dust salad
    unlimited fresh air
    a smell of water
    half a grape skin

i cant wait to go on my Fancy Diet..... :(

ooo you doing one of them size double 00 superskinny me things !

was gonna have them same but huby took me out for a goats cheese n spinich with chilli jam pannininiiiinniiiiinini (or hot sandwhich) hahahahahaha
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Hey folks!

Anyone around? I'm back from me travels =)
    Keithos wrote:
    Hey folks!

Anyone around? I'm back from me travels =)

How did you get on?
    I need a coffee!
    hi keith :)
    tell us what its like to be a jet setter ?? :p

hello Irish-ladyboy !
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Irish Al wrote:
    How did you get on?

Very good dude :)

Arm is a lot better too! We got our first gig since the break on Friday - really excited about it!

How's everything with you?
    V V wrote:
    hi keith :)
    tell us what its like to be a jet setter ?? :p

hello Irish-ladyboy !

It's good... but there's no place like home :P
    Keithos wrote:
    It's good... but there's no place like home :P

:)
    just keep clicking those ruby red heels together while u say it !
    Keithos wrote:
    Very good dude :)

Arm is a lot better too! We got our first gig since the break on Friday - really excited about it!

How's everything with you?

Great stuff my man...so where did you get too on the travels?

All is well, got me car last week so like a pig in shit and hopefully I'll have me eyes lasered by mid June :)
    I need a coffee!
    V V wrote:
    hello Irish-ladyboy !

Hello english boylady :p
    I need a coffee!
    V V wrote:
    :)
    just keep clicking those ruby red heels together while u say it !

I left my ruby reds at home though :(
    Irish Al wrote:
    You, good sir, are going to recieve my big toe in your ass when I get to london :mad:

i'm getting a strange sense of deja vu with this and the London thread... or are you posting in stereo... :)
    Death may come a lot sooner than you think ;)

i'd better buy you and Dunk some beers to avoid simultaneous toe- and banister-impalements then hadn't I... :eek:
    jrd wrote:
    i'm getting a strange sense of deja vu with this and the London thread... or are you posting in stereo... :)

i'd better buy you and Dunk some beers to avoid simultaneous toe- and banister-impalements then hadn't I... :eek:

That sounds like it might work :D
    I need a coffee!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    jrd wrote:

That'll just encourage them :p
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    jrd wrote:

thats the smartest thing you've ever typed smart boy :)

*puts banister down*
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Jennytree wrote:
    That'll just encourage them :p

sssssh.... i didn't say how big these imaginary beers would be... :o
    wow... neglected thread
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    A verry already warm morning to you all....it's going to be hot again tomorrow they say even 30 degrees :eek:
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
    we need to send out some big love to Rita, :(, things are not good for her mum.

much much love sweetheart thinking of you and the family , i'm here if u need me

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((red)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    V V wrote:
    we need to send out some big love to Rita, :(, things are not good for her mum.

awww shite... :(
    Well morning all!

*hugs Rita*

*looks suspiciously at everyone else*
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    where the bejeebus is everyone these days... i'm bored... entertain me.

online strip poker?
    dunkman wrote:
    where the bejeebus is everyone these days... i'm bored... entertain me.

online strip poker?

Yeah has been quiet around these parts recently, its gay balls! Maybe... just maybe... oh god I can't even bring myself to say it...

...maybe they have lives outside of this place?! *gasp* Nooooooooooo...
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!