Byrnzie wrote:
    You know you'd love it! :p

Course she would :p;)
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:
    Course she would :p;)

... not as much as you would ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Chime wrote:

:eek:
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Chime wrote:

I need a coffee!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    ahaha hehe got ya Al ;):p
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    I can't get into Msn Messenger! Bah! Fucking p.c! How dare they give me a free laptop which won't let me into msn messenger?!?!?
    Or maybe I've fucked it up? :confused: Help!!

I'm drunk! You sciving bastards are all at home at 8pm or something. It's 4am here. No wonder I can't work this dAmn computer!!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I can't get into Msn Messenger! Bah! Fucking p.c! How dare they give me a free laptop which won't let me into msn messenger?!?!?
    Or maybe I've fucked it up? :confused: Help!!

I'm drunk! You sciving bastards are all at home at 8pm or something. It's 4am here. No wonder I can't work this dAmn computer!!

Well I can log onto msn ... but no one else is here :rolleyes: :o
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Why are you up at 4am Steve?!! :eek: Mind you myself and Ms Heather were on here the other night / morning at 4 am :o

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Chime wrote:
    Well I can log onto msn ... but no one else is here :rolleyes: :o

BAH Humbug! :(
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Why are you up at 4am Steve?!! :eek: Mind you myself and Ms Heather were on here the other night / morning at 4 am :o

Disgraceful :rolleyes: no go to bed byrnzie and leave me with these two lovely ladies ;)
    I need a coffee!

Coz I've been to a house party drinking much beer. I should go to bed really.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    meant to say earlier that my PJ poster arrived today :D:D:D:D

Mrs D thinks it looks fucking awful "thats not going on my walls" to which i replied "my mortgage = my walls"

strangely she didnt appreciate that :D

anyway... its getting framed and put above my computer table!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hey people! Byrnzie in bed yet?

Which PJ poster is that Dunk?
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Evening all ;):D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    dunk which poster ??

waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    she's such a chamer oh no !
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

KOL fucking great I left the oldies at the back and got in the pit waaaaaahoooo it was GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

the sound was very good , the set ace , milk, chamer, black thumbnail (? ) molly chambers, 4kicks, bucket and others i cant remember but loved very very cool
    went back stage for a drink but noone else there much hahahahaha but it was nice to sit down and chat b4 heading home.
    now for a nice cupp of tea :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    V V wrote:
    dunk which poster ??

waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    she's such a chamer oh no !
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

KOL fucking great I left the oldies at the back and got in the pit waaaaaahoooo it was GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

the sound was very good , the set ace , milk, chamer, black thumbnail (? ) molly chambers, 4kicks, bucket and others i cant remember but loved very very cool
    went back stage for a drink but noone else there much hahahahaha but it was nice to sit down and chat b4 heading home.
    now for a nice cupp of tea :D

*ignores urge to be amazingly jealous*

:)

the poster was Dublin gig :):)

KOL.... did you meet any of them then V? when i saw them the only thing i could say bad about them was the length of set... it was just over an hour if i remember right... also some of their fans are a bit "scenestery" for me.. but that happens to every cool band doesnt it?

i'm off to see if any KOL footage on youtube has been put up :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    :) hi dunk !

i found the setlist for u

Black Thumbnail
    Taper Jean Girl
    King Of The Rodeo
    My Party
    Soft
    Molly's Chambers
    The Bucket
    Milk
    Mcfearless
    Four Kicks
    On Call
    California Waiting
    Trani
    Arizona
    spiral starcase
    Charmer
    Slow Night, So Long

not sure how long they played for just over an hour I would say but yeah no PJ length. Caleb did thank the crowd alot saying I hope your all coming every night then we'd be happy n stuff like , made me wonder If he had leant a few things from Ed ! hahahaha. Didnt see or meet any of the band but the prom lady we went with said we wouldnt as they hardly ever leave their dressing room, they are major stone heads and sit n smoke all day n all night plus as I said we were in Swindon sports centre! hahahahahahaha not as if it was a "cool " place but the sound was amazing way better then brixton (nin) or Empire (black keys) which i saw last month , really shockingly good.
    crowd were fine not cliquey ! sang along a lil esp. for "on call" but not too much I do pity ppl who come to PJ shows who aint for on, and want to here ed sing ! hahahahahahha

*8also goes off to youtube**

are u going to the Glasgow show ?
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    morning everyone... V.. good to hear you enjoyed yourself!
    Another fine day..... :D:D:D I love these summery days... :D
  • Morning everyone.. I'm with ye Red.. sun shining, cool breeze every ten minutes, T-shirt weather. Love it.

Went to see Bob Dylan last night at Wembley. Was very good. AND the floor isn't half as big as I thought :D:D
    Went to see Bob Dylan last night at Wembley. Was very good. AND the floor isn't half as big as I thought :D:D
    cool , that last bit is good to hear I am slightly worried about it ! lol

how did the man sound ???
  • V V wrote:
    cool , that last bit is good to hear I am slightly worried about it ! lol

how did the man sound ???
    Excellent. He was on top form, plus the acoustics in the arena were really good so that probably helped.
    Wow I'm jealous Rob, you got to see Bob Dylan :eek: :mad: ;):o

Do you know the setlist?

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    thanks dunkman. :)

Hey all...how was your weekend?
    I went to meet my nephew! (my cousin's son actually)
    He is a doll, but has a grownup face! so funny
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Excellent. He was on top form, plus the acoustics in the arena were really good so that probably helped.

I'm very jealous. :D
    I hope the acoustics are as good for PJ!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    i was up till 4am and i was drunk...

well done sir!
    don't think i could last until 4 in the morning these days... :(
    now mrs d has taken the kids up town and i've got a sore head!!!

result! (the kids being removed, not the head part) :)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Urgh, just got back from town. It's horrible and hot and sunny out :eek: *sneezes* I'm crawling back to my room and going back to sleep I think :( Hate this hot weather.

Caz - it's only mid-April!!! sure it'll turn cooler again before summer arrives but still, there's another 5-6 months before autumn/winter!!!!
    newspapers last week were saying we're in for a hot summer - scorchio!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    dunkman wrote:
    meant to say earlier that my PJ poster arrived today :D:D:D:D

Mrs D thinks it looks fucking awful "thats not going on my walls" to which i replied "my mortgage = my walls"

strangely she didnt appreciate that :D

funny, that whole mortgage argument never seems to go down very well... and is usually accompanied by a removal of conjugal rights and a subsequent swelling of the swonnicles...... :(
    V V wrote:

oooh...missed the tickets recently but am hopefully having one sorted out for me for London... fingers crossed!!!! ;)

haven't got the new album yet... been out a while now, what do y'all think about after a few listens ?
    ...plus the acoustics in the arena were really good so that probably helped...

*splutters apoplectically*
    but...!!! that's.... IMPOSSIBLE...!!!!!

seriously.. the sound was good????

maybe they're finally learning... fingers crossed for June 18th...