Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    morning everyone and jenny :)

awesome boobies... did you get your niece/nephew/small orphan friend to write that in Photoshop for you :p or did you use your actual boobies to operate the mouse??? ;)

p.s. what you doing up so early anyway!!

i'm off today :cool: looking after my girls
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Yo! Word to my homies! Homies I said! Not homosexuals. What's the difference you ask? How the fuck should I know? I'm from Essex! :rolleyes:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:
    morning everyone and jenny :)

awesome boobies... did you get your niece/nephew/small orphan friend to write that in Photoshop for you :p or did you use your actual boobies to operate the mouse??? ;)

p.s. what you doing up so early anyway!!

i'm off today :cool: looking after my girls

Unfortunately my tits aren't big enough to operate a mouse... not that I've ever tried... honestly!!!

I'm in work... I'm on earlies this week so I've been starting at half 6 in the morning! So tis coming up to my lunch time now!
    I think today I will spend my doss time booking flights and car hunting! :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    hee hee Jenny said tits :o:o

alright Steve of Byrnz :):)

serious question... do they actually sell dog then and if so have you tried it? ohhh i feel like an interviewer again.. :):)

is Helen on holiday???
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    alright Steve of Byrnz :):)

serious question... do they actually sell dog then and if so have you tried it? ohhh i feel like an interviewer again.. :):)

is Helen on holiday???

1. Alrighty?
    2. They sell dog, but I've not seen any on sale yet.
    3. I've not tried it - as far as I'm aware.
    4. Is Helen on holiday? Looks like it. Unless she happens to be lurking, to see if we'll talk about her. Phh! Silly cow! :rolleyes: ;)
    Jennytree wrote:
    Unfortunately my tits aren't big enough to operate a mouse... not that I've ever tried... honestly!!!

I'm in work... I'm on earlies this week so I've been starting at half 6 in the morning! So tis coming up to my lunch time now!
    I think today I will spend my doss time booking flights and car hunting! :D

I think that instead of spending your doss time booking flights and car hunting, you should instead - purely in the name of science - try to operate your mouse with your tits. If you succeed then you may start a trend, and then...and then.. :):p
    dunkman wrote:

is Helen on holiday???

She's off for ten days I think so she'll be back sometime next week methinks
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Morning :) It's Friday :D:D:D

... and I've justed booked my ticket to see Silverchair in August :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Morning everyone.. and a beautiful one it is! Off to Kew Gardens with the girls (G and a couple of her friends).... :D

Everyone enjoy their day!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    aww enjoy your day Dunk !

morning all , another child free day for me :) but Bathroom needs 2 more days of work :( yes red I'm finaly finishing it only half got it done for swedey !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Get to work then VV!!! Next time swedybaby is at your place, he will have a whole bathroom!!! :D But what a shame spending a kid free day like that!

KOL soon? :D
    redrock wrote:
    Morning everyone.. and a beautiful one it is! Off to Kew Gardens with the girls (G and a couple of her friends).... :D

oh very nice have a lovley time :)
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    redrock wrote:
    Get to work then VV!!! Next time swedybaby is at your place, he will have a whole bathroom!!! :D But what a shame spending a kid free day like that!

KOL soon? :D

dont forget the kid free evenings and mornigs :p wayyy hayyy

KOL saturday :D cocorosie sunday (dont think we will stay over but thanks a million, putter upper is looking forward to meeting you at CC :p )
    Chime wrote:
    Morning :) It's Friday :D:D:D

... and I've justed booked my ticket to see Silverchair in August :)

Are they actually any good?? I've heard of them but never listened to 'em!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    V V wrote:
    dont forget the kid free evenings and mornigs :p wayyy hayyy

KOL saturday :D cocorosie sunday (dont think we will stay over but thanks a million, putter upper is looking forward to meeting you at CC :p )

Good week-end then!!!! Apparently putter upper would only be allowed to stay if he made us a tipi or yurt.. (not me saying that but my lovely, kind, generous and definitely not greedy daughter)!!!!!

True... free evenings and mornings ;););) We've got three girls here for the moment :( (yeah... Ro'b out of the doghouse....;))
    Jennytree wrote:
    Are they actually any good?? I've heard of them but never listened to 'em!

Well I like 'em :o I've bought all their stuff since their first Frogstomp in '94 I think ... t'was a long time ago and they were but babes (14-15 I think) ... anyway they had a new album out a couple of weeks ago and think some/most of it is on their myspace if you want a listen :)http://www.myspace.com/silverchair ... it's a bit different to their other stuff ...

Oh and lucky V ... KOL :)

Rita have a great day at Kew!!!!
    Chime wrote:
    Oh and lucky V ... KOL :)

ooo i know :) and we are on the guest list :D so i will try to bring u back storys !

well huby needs to call the pr person taking us I hope it doesnt all fall through !
    right back to the paint brush :o
    V V wrote:
    ooo i know :) and we are on the guest list :D so i will try to bring u back storys !

well huby needs to call the pr person taking us I hope it doesnt all fall through !
    right back to the paint brush :o

Oh fingers crossed it all works out ... sounds great ... will want stories and I guess also to hear how good the gig was :D I missed out on tickets for the London gigs :o
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Morning everyone! :D Hehe I'm so happy today :D:D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Morning everyone! :D Hehe I'm so happy today :D:D

There has to be a good story behind that... ;)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Byrnzie wrote:
    They sound like hyenas. :eek:

they might be somehow related to those beasts. :eek:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Morning everyone! :D Hehe I'm so happy today :D:D
    Cumberland sausage? (Was that you or H?) :D:D

How's everyone in computerland? It's a pity I haven't been on here much lately. What's new apart from the usual?
    Noooooo Jenny and Rob. It's my last day at my current job.

Cumberland sausage possibly tomorrow, although more likely next Sat ;):D

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    So what do you have lined up after this job Caz? Anything?
    redrock wrote:
    So what do you have lined up after this job Caz? Anything?

Start my new job on Monday. Probate Assistant :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:

nice. spent most of last Friday and Saturday at Kew with friends (yes, I have a couple...) and sprogs... lovely weather... picnics and a couple of bottles of wine... all very... bucolic and pastoral. mmmmmmmmmm.....
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Start my new job on Monday. Probate Assistant :D

and what is one of those and what does it do... ? :o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    and what is one of those and what does it do... ? :o

indeed !

good luck with the sausage :D
    very quiet in here today - everyone out getting pissed in the sunshine ? :( :mad:
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    jrd wrote:
    very quiet in here today - everyone out getting pissed in the sunshine ? :( :mad:

I'm here.. :o
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."