Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Irish Al wrote:
    And pre dream????

within an hour of being home alone :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    Need to text Dave urgently but don't have his number.. can anyone PM me or relay the message that Keithos wants his spare CC tix.... I sent him a PM but just want to make sure he doesn't give it to someone else....

Consider it done!
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    V V wrote:
    within an hour of being home alone :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well done m'lady ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Chime wrote:
    Consider it done!
    Thanks Pippa! I was just texting you.. (only picked up your message now because the battery of my phone had run out!)... but this is much quicker.... :D:D:D I had Dave's number at one time but don't know what happened to it....

Cool.. Keith had no idea CC was playing.. he had been out of the loop for a bit!
    redrock wrote:
    Thanks Pippa! I was just texting you.. (only picked up your message now because the battery of my phone had run out!)... but this is much quicker.... :D:D:D I had Dave's number at one time but don't know what happened to it....

Cool.. Keith had no idea CC was playing.. he had been out of the loop for a bit!

I just sent Keith a text to let him know ticket is his if he wants it ... I thought I sent him a text the day the tickets went on sale :confused: anyway all sorted now ...
    You're so organised pip! Was just chatting to him on msn.. he's bloody going to morroco then lisbon!!!! No stopping him! :D:D:D Lucky devil.. I love marrakesh.....
    redrock wrote:
    You're so organised pip! Was just chatting to him on msn.. he's bloody going to morroco then lisbon!!!! No stopping him! :D:D:D Lucky devil.. I love marrakesh.....

Guessed you must be on msn ... how is his arm? ... last time I heard (think it was just before Byrnzie left) he was having problems.

Tell him I hope he has a great trip!
    He said his arm was good... got the all OK from the docs... he can play again and everything.. (well.. maybe not quite everything!).... been practising a lot (guitar....) :D
    redrock wrote:
    He said his arm was good... got the all OK from the docs... he can play again and everything.. (well.. maybe not quite everything!).... been practising a lot (guitar....) :D

Good to hear :) ... if you are still on msn can you check whether he got my text ... my phone has been a little tempremental lately :o .. oh well only three months 'til I can get an upgrade :D
  • NIN have now been officially confirmed... nme.com just now

also, on ticketmaster, the "NIN WILL NOT BE APPEARING IN DUBLIN" has now been taken down, so i guess it's on for dublin..

no word on edinburgh though, which is the show i'm more interested in :(
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
    Chime wrote:
    Good to hear :) ... if you are still on msn can you check whether he got my text ... my phone has been a little tempremental lately :o .. oh well only three months 'til I can get an upgrade :D

Get a sonyerricson....great phones :D
    I need a coffee!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Irish Al wrote:

my mum has just got a pink flip up one of them !

my phone is very old cos i like it and cant find a new one i like as much !
    i dont like slidding flipping type phones !

ooo i found it 2001 !

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_8310-241.php
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Irish Al wrote:

Got one :p
  • nokia >>>>> sonyeriksson

:cool:
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
    V V wrote:
    my mum has just got a pink flip up one of them !

my phone is very old cos i like it and cant find a new one i like as much !
    i dont like slidding flipping type phones !

ooo i found it 2001 !

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_8310-241.php

I've got an oldish one as well... both hubby and daughter have posher ones than me!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:

blah them! go for Nokia! :p:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Nevermind Félix Faure, check out Élie Faure's 'The history of art' in 5 volumes. Now that fucker will keep ya busy.

The Spirit of Forms
    1927 - Writings and Theories

For those who seek in the world of forms a general architecture that draws a powerful poetic aspect from functional logic, obvious analogies are all that is needed. Poussin, like Homer before him, saw the trunk of a palm tree in the torso of a young woman and compared it to the columns of the Maison Carrée of Nímes....
    ....The Spirit of Forms is the final volume of the famous History of Art, a crowning achievement for Elie Faure. But whereas most of the History follows the centuries in chronological order, jumping from civilization to civilization and bringing the continents together, this final volume touches upon the heart of artistic creation. The author compares the metallic structure of the Eiffel Tower to the flying buttresses of Notre Dame, a tortoise shell to the Freyssinenet dirigible hangars at Orly airport in Paris. In these passages, art is seen as having arisen with the dawn of life itself.

Bloody hell.... someone had waaaaaaay too much time on his hands... if ever someone needed to have sex it's the writer of that lot... :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    yeah tis kinda worrying... surely he'd be finished by now... :p:o

i had a few :o:o

remember next time to draw wee nipples in the middle of the "OO"'s of BOOBIES!!!

it adds pathetic comedy value and its a graffiti rule... just like when you draw a willy and balls it must have exactly 3 pubes on each ball, and it must have 3 wee spurts of jizz coming out of a badly drawn japs eye...

its a rule i tell thee... i read it on a toilet door once
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    oh my god! the French girls are here again!! :eek:

I'm seriously intimidated by them. :o

might be cause they seem to travel in pacs of about 5 or 6. occasinally they split up in smaller groups but then they'll reunite eventually! :eek:

EDIT: I think one of them just said les boobs. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Had Nokias for years.....and sick of them....sony erricson is the way forward :D
    I need a coffee!
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=nl&lc=nl&ver=&template=pip1&zone=pp&pid=10242

This is mine got it for christmas i also had nokia before but this one is mutch better....it got 2.0 pixelcamera ..video shooting...mp3 player...fm radio....etc..
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

Only one more day at my job and then I'm frrrreeeeeeeeee :D (Well until Monday :eek: ) :D

How's my fav people? :)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Having fun elsewhere by the looks of things... :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    Having fun elsewhere by the looks of things... :D

*grumbles* Not fair. Some of us have to work :(

How are you jrd? (Sorry I don't know your name :o)

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    *grumbles* Not fair. Some of us have to work :(

...and some of us have to unwind with a bottle of wine and watch two strange men wander around a jungle trying to stop two tribes going to war... :D (World's Lost Tribes, on Discovery in case you were *yawn* interested)
    How are you jrd? (Sorry I don't know your name :o)

just yer average john... :o

EDIT:sheee-ite! only took me three attempts to make that post legible... *looks at wine bottle* hmmm... 15%... *hic*
    jrd wrote:
    ...and some of us have to unwind with a bottle of wine and watch two strange men wander around a jungle trying to stop two tribes going to war... :D (World's Lost Tribes, on Discovery in case you were *yawn* interested)

just yer average john... :o

EDIT:sheee-ite! only took me three attempts to make that post legible... *looks at wine bottle* hmmm... 15%... *hic*

:D Hehe you don't have to worry, usually at this time on a Thursday I'm in the pub getting wasted. Then I come home about 3ish and post on the board :cool: Ahh I miss the drunken rambling days :D

*giggles* for some reason, the phrase "average john" make me giggle :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    *giggles* for some reason, the phrase "average john" make me giggle :D

*sigh*
    it's just the way i lay myself open to be taken the wrong way i guess...

:eek:

right, that's it, i'm away to me bed.
    ciao fer now folks...
    jrd wrote:
    *sigh*
    it's just the way i lay myself open to be taken the wrong way i guess...

:eek:

right, that's it, i'm away to me bed.
    ciao fer now folks...

:eek: *Suppresses another giggle* ;)

Night night :)

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    eMMI wrote:
    oh my god! the French girls are here again!! :eek:

I'm seriously intimidated by them. :o

might be cause they seem to travel in pacs of about 5 or 6. occasinally they split up in smaller groups but then they'll reunite eventually! :eek:

EDIT: I think one of them just said les boobs. :D

They sound like hyenas. :eek:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    MOOOOORRRRRRRRNNNNNNNIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG.... *yawns*
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!