Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    V V wrote:
    indeed feels like summer i love it wish it would stay till september now !

heres hoping :):)

this time last year it was snowing... ok i made that up but i bet it was :(
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Jennytree wrote:
    Afternoon all... welcome back Hells! :D
    thank you very much jenny wenny :):)

what has south Korea DONE to Byrnzie? :mad: :( he seems to be talking pure bollox!!!!!!!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    dunkman wrote:
    heres hoping :):)

this time last year it was snowing... ok i made that up but i bet it was :(

i recall it being sunny but cold for astoria ! :p
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Oh it was quite warm for the Astoria I think. I was wearing a tshirt and don't remember being cold. I think I remember being quite warm on occasions :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Oh it was quite warm for the Astoria I think. I was wearing a tshirt and don't remember being cold. I think I remember being quite warm on occasions :confused:

i remember u in a T and think Bliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimy !!!!!
    as i ran about in big leather jacket the wind was not nice .
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    :D:D:D:D Ok, well maybe it was just me. Maybe I was cold but I really don't think so. Well, I'd to do a lot of running around that day, I only flew in that morning, went to Astoria, then went to meet dunk, then checked into hotel, then went back to Astoria, popped into the royal george once or twice... and the whole time, paranoid as fuck :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    what has south Korea DONE to Byrnzie? :mad: :( he seems to be talking pure bollox!!!!!!!

you mean his soppy poem.. i know... why he doesnt use my tried and tested stalking method is beyond me... i mean what girl can refuse a tupperware box full of tears.. and other slightly clear fluids :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037

:eek:

:D
    I think I remember being quite warm on occasions :confused:

I also remember being quite warm on occasions at The Astoria. I can't think why? :confused:
    V V wrote:

it was boiling... me and hells wore t-shirts as we're harder than a diamond made out of hundreds of wee diamonds!!!!

we sat out at The George afterwards and i kept thinking how mild it was... although we were drinking so that probably helped!!
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I also remember being quite warm on occasions at The Astoria. I can't think why? :confused:

you have the hots for Eddie?
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    dunkman wrote:
    it was boiling... me and hells wore t-shirts as we're harder than a diamond made out of hundreds of wee diamonds!!!!

we sat out at The George afterwards and i kept thinking how mild it was... although we were drinking so that probably helped!!
    Yeh that's true actually, we were outside for quite a bit afterwards too. Although, I'm Irish, you're Scottish, of course we're harder than them English pussies :p

:o

Sorry! :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Byrnzie wrote:
    :D Maybe cos it was approximately 2000 degrees in there :eek: VV, you fucking passed out with the heat :p cold... my arse!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Yeh that's true actually, we were outside for quite a bit afterwards too. Although, I'm Irish, you're Scottish, of course we're harder than them English pussies :p

:o

Sorry! :)

imagine poor Buru and other people from hot countries... they'll think its freezing in June.. me and you will be there in our Speedos and Buru will be underneath a scooped-out buffalo....

or something
    :D Maybe cos it was approximately 2000 degrees in there :eek: VV, you fucking passed out with the heat :p cold... my arse!

If I'd known it was that hot I'd have taken my leather jacket off! Damn! :rolleyes:
    dunkman wrote:
    imagine poor Buru and other people from hot countries... they'll think its freezing in June.. me and you will be there in our Speedos and Buru will be underneath a scooped-out buffalo....

or something

Apparently scooping out buffalo on the streets of London is frowned upon. :cool: I've heard it gives homeless people bad ideas.
    dunkman wrote:

or something
    :eek: well maybe YOU will be in speedos... but I certainly wont be anywhere near ya :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah IN there and after , after i was almost down to me bra !

but b4 in the que/cue i was cold !

**trys to block thoughts of dunk in speedos**
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Apparently scooping out buffalo on the streets of London is frowned upon. :cool: I've heard it gives homeless people bad ideas.

really??? it'd solve the homeless problem and it looks cool :)
    :eek: well maybe YOU will be in speedos... but I certainly wont be anywhere near ya :p

thats cause you know you couldnt contain yersel with thought of my svelte butt being packed into some lycra.... ok i've made myself sick
    V V wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah IN there and after , after i was almost down to me bra !

but b4 in the que/cue i was cold !

**trys to block thoughts of dunk in speedos**

*** tries to unblock the thoughts of VV in just a bra***
    dunkman wrote:
    really??? it'd solve the homeless problem and it looks cool :)

But they'd all look like Chewbacca! Surely that would scare the tourists away! :confused:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    But they'd all look like Chewbacca! Surely that would scare the tourists away! :confused:

what do you care... you live in S.Korea :)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    hahahahahahahaha
    i love the noise he makes !

dunk ! !!!
    dunkman wrote:
    what do you care... you live in S.Korea :)

I'm just worried that the tourists would come here instead. All hairy creatures here are treated as food. And that includes hairy homeless people.
    dunkman wrote:
    thats cause you know you couldnt contain yersel with thought of my svelte butt being packed into some lycra.... ok i've made myself sick
    :eek: you... didn't!!!!! :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Right! I'm off to bed! Night night!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    night night darlin'... and thanks ;)
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    V V wrote:
    ...dunk in speedos..

:eek: :o :eek:

and I was having a nice day so far.. :o

:p:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Right! I'm off to bed! Night night!
    Nigh nite darling :) sweet dreams and a big kiss to ya :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life