Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Were you an unfulfilled naturist in your other life?

i have no idea what that means?

how do you get an unfulfilled naturist?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    how do you get an unfulfilled naturist?
    1.Born
    2.Becomes a naturist
    3.Gets blinded by light sabre
    4.Unfulfilled
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Yeah, for the Friday and probably camping. I booked the train from London on Saturday ;)
    We also go on friday but i sleep in my own bed...LOL...well maybe we will see eatchother then even if it is for a few min....think we will leave here around 3.00 pm because the first band that i wanna see is at 4.25 pm....
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Byrnzie wrote:
    It's been raining in these here parts!
    Awww...thats a shame well i will put some sun in a box and send it over to you...;)
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    fuck sake fuckface... posting frenzy!!!!!! ;)

gay posting.. but posting nonetheless!

it's called not being sleepy and deciding to read all the posts i missed since Friday afternoon,
    that's not gay, just not having anything interesting to do... darling... :eek:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    it's called not being sleepy and deciding to read all the posts i missed since Friday afternoon,
    that's not gay, just not having anything interesting to do... darling... :eek:

:cool:

thanks sweetums :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    redlady wrote:
    Awww...thats a shame well i will put some sun in a box and send it over to you...;)

A thousand thankyou's! :)
    1.Born
    2.Becomes a naturist
    3.Gets blinded by light sabre
    4.Unfulfilled

:D
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo :)

Jaysus, you all talk some serious pile of shite :eek:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Did messenger freeze on you this morning aswell old bean, or was it just me? :confused:
    Mysteriously, it froze just as we were talking about Helen! :eek:
    :eek: what were ya saying?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you

nothing bad or sordid :)

we saved that for others :D
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hi Helen!!! Nice hols? :D
    Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo :)

Jaysus, you all talk some serious pile of shite :eek:

Wouldn't you like to know? ;)
    redrock wrote:
    Hi Helen!!! Nice hols? :D
    Hello there :) . I missed ya all but I didn't miss work :( . Nice relaxing time, did fuck all though but needed to chill for a bit.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Wouldn't you like to know? ;)
    Yep :) Go on then.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Helen.. you have to say hi to freeworld --> http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=240444

Told him about you.... he will be at lolla... :D:D:D:D
    Yep :) Go on then.

It was all good. Honest! :)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    It was all good. Honest! :)

yeah... it was Hells :):)
    Byrnzie... can you enlighten me as to how astalavista works? Not that I would ever use cracks and stuff, but say, hypothetically speaking, I had downloaded nero (demo - limited use) and wanted to use it longer... how do these things work? You can PM me or msn if you want.... Of course, as I said, hypothetically speaking....
    redrock wrote:
    Helen.. you have to say hi to freeworld --> http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=240444

Told him about you.... he will be at lolla... :D:D:D:D
    Ooohh... just did, thank you :) . Was reading through it and saw my name crop up :o

shut up dunk :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    shut up dunk :p

we were being nice.. why you no believe us?????

this weather better last.. its awesomeness
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Afternoon all... welcome back Hells! :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkman wrote:
    :D
    I made Dunk laugh...

I'm now officially the funniest fucker on this fuckin' forum (now that's alliteration)
    redrock wrote:
    Byrnzie... can you enlighten me as to how astalavista works? Not that I would ever use cracks and stuff, but say, hypothetically speaking, I had downloaded nero (demo - limited use) and wanted to use it longer... how do these things work? You can PM me or msn if you want.... Of course, as I said, hypothetically speaking....

Well, naughty people use the most unscrupulous means to get what they want in life without paying for it, like us good honest folk. For example, if they download the trial version of Nero, they then go into astalavista.us and type 'Nero' into the search bar. They are then given a list of links from which they can download the serial code for nero and thereby crack it.
    It really is outrageous the depths to which these immoral rapscallions will sink! :rolleyes:
    So do these freeloaders just download a code and then it just 'sorts' itself out or do they then have to hassle with Nero itself? It is really outrageous, if you ask me... I'm not computer savvy enough to do things like that...
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    dunkman wrote:

this weather better last.. its awesomeness

indeed feels like summer i love it wish it would stay till september now !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    redrock wrote:
    So do these freeloaders just download a code and then it just 'sorts' itself out or do they then have to hassle with Nero itself? It is really outrageous, if you ask me... I'm not computer savvy enough to do things like that...

The dastardly blighters download the code and then they have the audacity to just simply type it into the blank field which appears when they click on 'Register'. The software then accepts the serial number and the software then belongs to the thieving shysters free of charge.
    I made Dunk laugh...

I'm now officially the funniest fucker on this fuckin' forum (now that's alliteration)

i used the wrong emoticon.. i meant :mad: sorry
    V V wrote:
    indeed feels like summer i love it wish it would stay till september now !

24c in London, 9c in Seoul!?! :mad:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    The dastardly blighters download the code and then they have the audacity to just simply type it into blank field which appears when they click on 'Register'. The software then accepts the serial number and the software then belongs to the thieving shysters free of charge.

Bastards... and here I am paying good money for software....
    Jennytree wrote:
    Afternoon all... welcome back Hells! :D

just woken up then ye lazy hooker :rolleyes: