Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    fuck sake fuckface... posting frenzy!!!!!! ;)

gay posting.. but posting nonetheless!

i only read the first one as reading more than 2 posts without one of my interjections is beyond me.. :(
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    V V wrote:
    :) hi dunk !

i found the setlist for u

Black Thumbnail
    Taper Jean Girl
    King Of The Rodeo
    My Party
    Soft
    Molly's Chambers
    The Bucket
    Milk
    Mcfearless
    Four Kicks
    On Call
    California Waiting
    Trani
    Arizona
    spiral starcase
    Charmer
    Slow Night, So Long

greatest fucking hits :cool:

not going to glasgow :(

things is 5million folks in scotlsand and one gig.. makes tickets hard to come by.. whereas in Enlgand the ratio is better.. normally due to the fact english folks are more into McFly and shit :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    jrd wrote:
    :eek:
    Caz - it's only mid-April!!! sure it'll turn cooler again before summer arrives but still, there's another 5-6 months before autumn/winter!!!!
    newspapers last week were saying we're in for a hot summer - scorchio!

I know! :eek: Hayfever has kicked in really early this year too which doesn't help *sigh* I hope that I'm ok for the June gig. Don't think I'll be queueing too early if it's hot though.

Gah, I've been awake for ages this morning. So nervous about today *twitches*
    Wish me luck guys please! :D

Catch you all tonight when I shall report on the day's events :) Have a good day all :)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good Morning everyone! A special one for Caz.. have a great first day in your new job....

VV... Did you enjoy Coco Rosie?

Another garden day, it would seem (after stuffing myself with antihistamines... you're not on your own Caz..)...
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    dunk :( awww could you not hop over the boarder to (not sure where they are playing ) newcastle or somefink ? damn next time come and visit us we'll go together ;)

jrd ~ yes very good go get it go get it b4 the show :)

stone ~ a big good luck I'll be sending some carming vibes ;) *giggles**

red ~ yeah fucking amazing ! really if you like crazy experimantal performances like Bjork that kinda thing then yeah they were amazing soooooooooooooo glad we went tho. it was boiling in there !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    stone ~ a big good luck I'll be sending some carming vibes ;) *giggles**
    Don't get her giggling! :D
    V V wrote:
    red ~ yeah fucking amazing ! really if you like crazy experimantal performances like Bjork that kinda thing then yeah they were amazing soooooooooooooo glad we went tho. it was boiling in there !
    I must give them a very serious listen then... look more into it! :D
    well only like i say if u like that stuff other wise u would hate it

they sang the star spangle bander (or whatever it is) at one point in an opratic voice while playing a kids game which said , danger danger and had electronic gun fire and images of iraq in the back ground . it was very powerful and moving
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Morning :)

Dunk... people in England like Pearl Jam too y'know...
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Good arvo! (Is that how they say it in Australia? :confused: I haven't watched Home and Away in a while.)
    Just got taken to dinner with about 30 of the city's most important dignitaries. Like I needed that on a Monday? :rolleyes: Oh well, free food and booze - can't complain! :)
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Morning :)

good morning. :)
    ...people in England like Pearl Jam too y'know...

really?! :confused:

;):p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    Good arvo! (Is that how they say it in Australia? :confused: I haven't watched Home and Away in a while.)
    Just got taken to dinner with about 30 of the city's most important dignitaries. Like I needed that on a Monday? :rolleyes: Oh well, free food and booze - can't complain! :)
    Well for you sir, Australia is a weekend break :D

Sounds like a larf, but you know you'd rather be strutting around Harlow with a can of export, gobbing on the elderly and eating greasy chips.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Just got taken to dinner with about 30 of the city's most important dignitaries.

Why? Who do they think you are?

Morning Byrnzie!!!! :D
    B what did u eat ?
    and what did they talk about ? hehehe
    Sounds like a larf, but you know you'd rather be strutting around Harlow with a can of export, gobbing on the elderly and eating greasy chips.

:D:D You know me too well!
    Morning :)

Dunk... people in England like Pearl Jam too y'know...

yeah i know :confused:

i was just saying its hard to get tickets to gigs in scotland for in-demand bands as we have 5million folks all going for tickets to that one gig at that one venue...

take Muse for instance.. tickets to their SECC gig sold out on the day.. whereas i could still buy them for Sheffield Arena 1 week before the gig.

too early to argue baby ;)
    redrock wrote:
    Why? Who do they think you are?

Why, the Byrnemeister of course! :rolleyes:
    Of course!!! How silly of me......

Damn torrents.... 'torrenting' at the moment and it just slows everything down....
    dunkman wrote:
    yeah i know :confused:

i was just saying its hard to get tickets to gigs in scotland for in-demand bands as we have 5million folks all going for tickets to that one gig at that one venue...

take Muse for instance.. tickets to their SECC gig sold out on the day.. whereas i could still buy them for Sheffield Arena 1 week before the gig.

too early to argue baby ;)

Did messenger freeze on you this morning aswell old bean, or was it just me? :confused:
    Mysteriously, it froze just as we were talking about Helen! :eek:
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    jrd wrote:
    oooh...missed the tickets recently but am hopefully having one sorted out for me for London... fingers crossed!!!! ;)

haven't got the new album yet... been out a while now, what do y'all think about after a few listens ?

I missed tickets too :(

*stamps foot*

I want to go :(

Morning all :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    V V wrote:
    B what did u eat ?
    and what did they talk about ? hehehe

Duck, with loads of side dishes. Yummy! :)
    I don't know what they spoke about. But these Koreans love a toast! Every two minutes one of the buggers stands up and says something and we all have to clink glasses and then clap. It's surprising that any eating ever gets done!
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    Duck, with loads of side dishes. Yummy! :)
    I don't know what they spoke about. But these Koreans love a toast! Every two minutes one of the bugger stands up and says something and we all have to clink glasses and then clap. It's surprising that any eating ever gets done!
    :D That's so funny I think I shed a tear
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Did messenger freeze on you this morning aswell old bean, or was it just me? :confused:
    Mysteriously, it froze just as we were talking about Helen! :eek:

hi chief!!! just about to reply to to your PM on this very techy subject.. well mines was ok, but i typed a message saying i'm off to bed now and stuff.. you never replied so i thought you were having a wank, this made me feel kinda seedy so i just quit MSN and went onto http://www.cheerleadersandcheesecake.com (changed it incase i get in trouble!)!!! :D:D

i didnt actually think that... i thought you had maybe crashed :)
  • I'd edit that link dunk
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Morning everyone.. I'm with ye Red.. sun shining, cool breeze every ten minutes, T-shirt weather. Love it.

Went to see Bob Dylan last night at Wembley. Was very good. AND the floor isn't half as big as I thought :D:D
    Morning all...well here it's naked weather sooooo damn HOT....yesterday and today like 31 degrees...OMG....but hey it's better then rain specially now that i still don't have to work...:)
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • redlady wrote:
    Morning all...well here it's naked weather sooooo damn HOT....yesterday and today like 31 degrees...OMG....but hey it's better then rain specially now that i still don't have to work...:)
    Me too, no work today! :D

So you're going to Werchter too? Might have to say hello...
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Me too, no work today! :D

So you're going to Werchter too? Might have to say hello...
    i'm still at home untill first week of may....yup going to Werchter it's half an hour drive for us so thats not far...Are you also going then ??
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • redlady wrote:
    i'm still at home untill first week of may....yup going to Werchter it's half an hour drive for us so thats not far...Are you also going then ??
    Yeah, for the Friday and probably camping. I booked the train from London on Saturday ;)
    I'd edit that link dunk

ok then just for you http://www.ratemywilly.com :)
    redlady wrote:

It's been raining in these here parts!
  • dunkman wrote:
    ok then just for you http://www.ratemywilly.com :)
    Were you an unfulfilled naturist in your other life?