Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    redrock wrote:
    "I've never heard Wolfmother. I'll have to check em out. " Byrnzie - try this link, you can listen to their album ---> http://www.myspace.com/wolfmother

Wolfmother will be appearing live on 'Late Night With Conan O'Brien' next Thursday May 4th (if you have cable TV!)

Cheers ears! Will have to wait till I get home from work though. (Yes, I am at work!)
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Jeez!! 5 pages (read at lunch break) all about peas and sprouts... respect :D:D !!!
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    UKDave wrote:
    Jeez!! 5 pages (read at lunch break) all about peas and sprouts... respect :D:D !!!

And you don't have anything to add on this vital subject :confused:

Your opinion would be valued but may not be acted upon ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Chime wrote:
    And you don't have anything to add on this vital subject :confused:

Your opinion would be valued but may not be acted upon ;)
    Or is Dave once again gonna sit on the fence? ;)

Come on Dave - peas or sprouts???? It's hardly the same as 'which band member WOULD you... ' :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Some Americans got it on Friday, I think.

not the pre-order...

we got a local edition of the new CD
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Or is Dave once again gonna sit on the fence? ;)

Come on Dave - peas or sprouts???? It's hardly the same as 'which band member WOULD you... ' :p

Come on Dave you can also choose neither or both ;)

EDIT Helen wants a comrade in her HATES peas LOVES sprouts weirdy world :eek:
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Chime wrote:

I like peas (the regular ones, don't know these muchy peas)
    Don't like sprouts, they are serious stinkers!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    Bigga Marrowfat peas out of a tin - everything else sucks!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
    Chime wrote:

Oh! I didn't realise I was on my own :( . Well I'd much rather live in MY weird world that a world with MUSHY PEAS :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    foxymop79 wrote:
    Bigga Marrowfat peas out of a tin - everything else sucks!

I have to agree that marrowfat peas are Kings of the pea world :)
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Buru wrote:
    .....don't know these muchy peas)....

And you really don't want to know about them.
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    sprouts are evil !!!!

mushy peas on toast is WONDERFUL ! buru i'll make u some at my house ;):D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Oh! I didn't realise I was on my own :( . Well I'd much rather live in MY weird world that a world with MUSHY PEAS :eek:

I think Byrnzie also expressed a liking for sprouts but since this all started with him expressing his love for peas I didn't think you would want him in your world ;)

EDIT: seems Dave has gone into hiding :o (or possibly back to work :D )
    Chime wrote:
    I think Byrnzie also expressed a liking for sprouts but since this all started with him expressing his love for peas I didn't think you would want him in your world ;)

EDIT: seems Dave has gone into hiding :o (or possibly back to work :D )
    Yeh, he did. And dunky said he hates mushy peas but also hates sprouts. Keith likes sprouts but also likes peas. Redrock hates mushy peas and I can't remember where she stands on sprouts :o oh there's hope for one yet :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    V V wrote:
    sprouts are evil !!!!

mushy peas on toast is WONDERFUL ! buru i'll make u some at my house ;):D

Buru, turn around and walk away... NOW!!!!! :o

Urgh, even the thought of what they LOOK like is :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Yeh, he did. And dunky said he hates mushy peas but also hates sprouts. Keith likes sprouts but also likes peas. Redrock hates mushy peas and I can't remember where she stands on sprouts :o oh there's hope for one yet :)
    And Keith is wants to bring his friend's excellent pea and mint salad to the BBQ you didn't know you were having. Byrnzie was game for experimenting with BBQ sprouts.
    Maybe we need to collate peoples pea/sprout preferences and add it to the first post. Just for information like ;)
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

:D

i'm not a big fan of much green foods at all really... i like lettuce and can put up with cucumber to a point.. but other than that i'm not really into anything thats green... dont mind spinach or leeks though

mainly just loathe the cabbage family i think...

i didnt really eat any vegetables until i was about 23 years old... i liked chips and i only tasted mushrooms when my wife made me eat them once... i love mushrooms now... i didnt eat onions until around the same age and now a sandwich seems incomplete without a few onions smattered around..

i'm a weird foody person... well used to be... i;m better at it now.

i used to refuse to eat food that touched each other... like if it was mashed potatoes next to beans... then the potatoes that touched the beans juice would be left... it got so bad at home my dad actually tried to buy me one of those prison trays with the wee compartments for each portion of food

i'm a weirdo :) ... what the hell am i doing here.... not fuckin working anyway :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    redrock wrote:
    And Keith is wants to bring his friend's excellent pea and mint salad to the BBQ you didn't know you were having. Byrnzie was game for experimenting with BBQ sprouts.

Lol, yep this should be one interesting BBQ :D

Lol, chime, I'll get on to Byrnzie to do that as soon as he's had enough of that work shite.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Chime wrote:
    Maybe we need to collate peoples pea/sprout preferences and add it to the first post. Just for information like ;)

Oh my god!!! What have I started here???? It's all out of control! I'm never gonna drop a bag of peas in my kitchen again!!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Oh my god!!! What have I started here???? It's all out of control! I'm never gonna drop a bag of peas in my kitchen again!!

Hee Hee. Don't know what you've started but I think we've all learned WAY too much about Dunk :rolleyes:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Do a Dave - go into hiding. Come back under the witness protection programme - new name, etc.
    Lol dunky :D Thanks for your food history. I'm not an onion person at all. The weirdest I got about food when I was a kid Was probably my ‘vegetable soup without the vegetables’ thing :rolleyes: . I used to LOVE vegetable soup but see if we were eating in a restaurant or something my mother would have to ask them to blend the soup cos I couldn’t have any ‘bits’ :rolleyes: . No wonder the woman’s mental :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :D

i'm not a big fan of much green foods at all really... i like lettuce and can put up with cucumber to a point.. but other than that i'm not really into anything thats green... dont mind spinach or leeks though

mainly just loathe the cabbage family i think...

i didnt really eat any vegetables until i was about 23 years old... i liked chips and i only tasted mushrooms when my wife made me eat them once... i love mushrooms now... i didnt eat onions until around the same age and now a sandwich seems incomplete without a few onions smattered around..

i'm a weird foody person... well used to be... i;m better at it now.

i used to refuse to eat food that touched each other... like if it was mashed potatoes next to beans... then the potatoes that touched the beans juice would be left... it got so bad at home my dad actually tried to buy me one of those prison trays with the wee compartments for each portion of food

i'm a weirdo :) ... what the hell am i doing here.... not fuckin working anyway :cool:

I tend to not eat food that I don't like the texture of - most fruits, onions etc.

And sprouts - URGH!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

Chime wrote:
    Hee Hee. Don't know what you've started but I think we've all learned WAY too much about Dunk :rolleyes:
    LMAO... jesus people stop it! I'm almost crying here - I really hope nobody walks in in the next minute or so :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Chime wrote:

I feel I've gotten to know Dunkman's inner being today...and his inner belly!
    Lol dunky :D Thanks for your food history. I'm not an onion person at all. The weirdest I got about food when I was a kid Was probably my ‘vegetable soup without the vegetables’ thing :rolleyes: . I used to LOVE vegetable soup but see if we were eating in a restaurant or something my mother would have to ask them to blend the soup cos I couldn’t have any ‘bits’ :rolleyes: . No wonder the woman’s mental :D

See I love onions, garlic. peppers etc. Don't have any weirdy food things ... other than being a veggie of course ;)
    foxymop79 wrote:
    I tend to not eat food that I don't like the texture of - most fruits, onions etc.

And sprouts - URGH!
    Prawns!!!!!! I LOVE the flavour, like prawn cocktail crisps, etc. but I've tried eating them once or twice and they just feel so horrible.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

Me too - I used to make my mam strain the minestrone soup to get all the bits out!!!! Like them now though! Won't eat the pea soup my dad makes though - Helen - whats your stance on pea soup?
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)