Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:
    So, do peas that have been trodden into the carpet count as mushy peas?

mushy peas are peas that cry a lot at films like Lassie and Princess Diaries 2... they also phone their friends and cry when the carrot boyfriend dumps them for the altogether more attractive and slighty more hornier Turnip.... the harlot of the vegetable world... loose of morals is the turnip :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    redrock wrote:
    How can a French girl eat mushy peas. They are revolting - that weird green, the sloppiness of it all - yuck! The first time I saw mushy peas (a couple of years after I moved to the UK!), I couldn't believe that stuff was edible (that and Marmite). It represented everything the French get to laugh at when it comes to English cuisine (which, by the way, I don't do at all of course).

What about brussel sprouts then?? Surely you love them?? Roast potato's, sprouts and cranberry sauce! Yuuuummmmmmmyyyy!!
    I bet Eddie Vedder likes peas and brussel sprouts!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Byrnzie wrote:
    What about brussel sprouts then?? Surely you love them?? Roast potato's, sprouts and cranberry sauce! Yuuuummmmmmmyyyy!!
    Brussels sprouts are full of vitamins, etc., as my mum always said.... Do you mash all three together? Yummy then! NOT.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I bet Eddie Vedder likes peas and brussel sprouts!
    As a vegetarian he should like ALL veggies so he can have a nice, balanced diet!
    redrock wrote:
    As a vegetarian he should like ALL veggies so he can have a nice, balanced diet!

Maybe he should write a song about them?
    Byrnzie wrote:
    What about brussel sprouts then??

genuinely one of the worlds most evil things are brussel sprouts... i hate them with a passion... cant even smell the fuckers... make me gag instantly

i'd rather eat bulls testicles than sprouts.... or a tongue or something.... i cant hate them enough..
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:

I'm a veggie but not a fan of sprouts or roasted parsnips :(
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    genuinely one of the worlds most evil things are brussel sprouts... i hate them with a passion... cant even smell the fuckers... make me gag instantly

i'd rather eat bulls testicles than sprouts.... or a tongue or something.... i cant hate them enough..
    Ummm... bulls testicles and tongue (with a lovely madeira sauce!).....
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Maybe he should write a song about them?

he already has... Green Disease :p
    Chime wrote:
    I'm a veggie but not a fan of sprouts or roasted parsnips :(
    Sprouts do nasty things to your body.
    redrock wrote:
    Ummm... bulls testicles and tongue (with a lovely madeira sauce!).....

Would you rather eat a welk than a sprout Dunkman? Surely not. I'd rather eat my own testicles than a welk.
    redrock wrote:

I'll keep this as my excuse not to eat them :) Horrible, horrible little things :(
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Would you rather eat a welk than a sprout Dunkman? Surely not. I'd rather eat my own testicles than a welk.

We used to use whelks for bait when crab fishing as children surely no human is meant to eat them :o
    redrock wrote:

they are just tiny balls of fart... made into wee green balls but all they are, are farts from cows that have been caught by an enterprising inventor/farmer and using carbon and green stuff he's made them into wee balls of pumps
    Byrnzie wrote:

I would eat a whelk before a brussel sprout... but then i'd eat a placenta before eating a sprout... i mean that!!!
    they are just tiny balls of fart... made into wee green balls but all they are, are farts from cows that have been caught by an enterprising inventor/farmer and using carbon and green stuff he's made them into wee balls of pumps
    And here I was just thinking they grew out of soil. Damn... what did I spend all those years and school and university?
  • i cant believe i didn't get a ticket. i qued up for an hour outside ticketmaster and as soon as i got to the little office they were sold out. i mean wtf? there's a new kind of ism in ireland and its credit cardism, just coz i dont have a freakin credit card i cant see my favourite band. i've been a pj fan since they started. they dont owe me anything or that its just thast im so pissed that little tenny-rockers get their mothers to buy them their tickets online, and i'm workin to try and put myself thru college and que for ages to be told it's sold out. shame on you ticketmaster. shame on you.
    anyway i'm gonna go to azkena in north spain instead. tickets only 80 quid for a three day rock festival and loads of hot spanish chicks to chill with.
    on of these days i'm gonna form a band the likes of which have never been seen and we sure as hell wont be selling tickets over the internet and you wont be able to purchase them with credit cards, whats wrong with old fashioned cash anyway. see you in spain chicas
    I would eat a whelk before a brussel sprout... but then i'd eat a placenta before eating a sprout... i mean that!!!

You should give Tom Cruise a call. I believe he's got placenta on his menu. You could maybe partake in a placenta eating contest with him?
    i cant believe i didn't get a ticket. i qued up for an hour outside ticketmaster and as soon as i got to the little office they were sold out. i mean wtf? there's a new kind of ism in ireland and its credit cardism, just coz i dont have a freakin credit card i cant see my favourite band. i've been a pj fan since they started. they dont owe me anything or that its just thast im so pissed that little tenny-rockers get their mothers to buy them their tickets online, and i'm workin to try and put myself thru college and que for ages to be told it's sold out. shame on you ticketmaster. shame on you.
    anyway i'm gonna go to azkena in north spain instead. tickets only 80 quid for a three day rock festival and loads of hot spanish chicks to chill with.
    on of these days i'm gonna form a band the likes of which have never been seen and we sure as hell wont be selling tickets over the internet and you wont be able to purchase them with credit cards, whats wrong with old fashioned cash anyway. see you in spain chicas

Maybe you should be able to buy tickets for your band using brussel sprouts?
    redrock wrote:
    And here I was just thinking they grew out of soil. Damn... what did I spend all those years and school and university?

nope... just guffs that have been moulded into tiny cabbages :)

if you had any sense then you'd have spent those years at university getting drunk or shagging... or both at the same time.... :)
    I've eaten whelk, whichetty grub, snails (love them!), frog, tongue, tripe, brain, etc. and I would rather eat any of those again than sprouts (or cows farts)!
    if you had any sense then you'd have spent those years at university getting drunk or shagging... or both at the same time.... :)

That's probably why I didn't know sprouts were cow farts. Spent to much time doing "both".
    Byrnzie wrote:
    You should give Tom Cruise a call. I believe he's got placenta on his menu. You could maybe partake in a placenta eating contest with him?

hes too good looking... id beat him around the face with it first... rough him up a bit... then as he lies dazed and confused for so long its not true, i'll eat the placenta and win :)

i suppose it would depend on who's placenta... i couldnt eat just any strangers stuff... can i change my meal of choice to cows bum cheek now :)
    redrock wrote:
    I've eaten whelk, whichetty grub, snails (love them!), frog, tongue, tripe, brain, etc. and I would rather eat any of those again than sprouts (or cows farts)!

Please, lets not start mentioning whichetty grub's. Remember, I have a hangover!
  • dude i'd do anything to see them in dublin. anything spruts with a placenta on the side but there's gotta be some coleslaw or ketchup to help with the taste. naw i dunno i'm just miffed that it sold out so damn quick. i mean they haven't been here in 6 years. they've just released their 2nd proper in that time. just didnt think they were that popular here, i really dont wanna get a credit card but it looks like the only option. i'd love to go on fighting the man and not falling in line but looks like i have to if i ever wanna see another "big" gig in dublin
    hes too good looking... id beat him around the face with it first... rough him up a bit... then as he lies dazed and confused for so long its not true, i'll eat the placenta and win :)

i suppose it would depend on who's placenta... i couldnt eat just any strangers stuff... can i change my meal of choice to cows bum cheek now :)

Hmm, rump steak? Or are you envisioning actually munching on a cows bum whilst it goes about it's business of shitting and eating grass?
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    I'm quite taken back... astounded in fact, by the utter crap you all talk about :P

Oh, morning all!!!

K x
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Hmm, rump steak? Or are you envisioning actually munching on a cows bum whilst it goes about it's business of shitting and eating grass?
    I thought you had a hangover - is that image any better than the thought of biging into a wichetty grub?
    dude i'd do anything to see them in dublin. anything spruts with a placenta on the side but there's gotta be some coleslaw or ketchup to help with the taste. naw i dunno i'm just miffed that it sold out so damn quick. i mean they haven't been here in 6 years. they've just released their 2nd proper in that time. just didnt think they were that popular here, i really dont wanna get a credit card but it looks like the only option. i'd love to go on fighting the man and not falling in line but looks like i have to if i ever wanna see another "big" gig in dublin

You must know someone with a credit/debit card. To be honest though, the tickets are sold out now. Your best bet is to ask around on the message board or to have a look on e-bay or gumtree. If, however, you are unsuccesful at getting a ticket before the show, then I suggest covering yourself in placenta outside the venue and then rushing the doorman.

Hello Keith!!