Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Byrnzie wrote:
    You got that right! I wish I'd carried on talking about leprechauns and penises (peni?) now!

And by replying three times you hit the magical 500 posts congrats ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Byrnzie wrote:
    A Plum tomato reminds me of a very sore scrotum sack!

Lol :o ooooooooooo kay!!!!!!!!!

Hmm... back to serious matters, I'm thinking of places to go afterwards. This place is on the way back to the city centre from The Point (I know cos the only time I ever went into it was under similar circumstances) and it's got a nice kinda feel to it and there seems to be loadsa space for meeting.

http://www.dublinpubscene.com/thepubs/themetropolitan.html
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:

thats was too funny... :D

a very smooth scrotum though.... not the hairy brain kinda scrotum :confused::D

man is this site slow today or is it just me ???
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Byrnzie wrote:

Hmm... back to serious matters, I'm thinking of places to go afterwards. This place is on the way back to the city centre from The Point (I know cos the only time I ever went into it was under similar circumstances) and it's got a nice kinda feel to it and there seems to be loadsa space for meeting.

The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Byrnzie wrote:

a very smooth scrotum though.... not the hairy brain kinda scrotum :confused::D

oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Or is Dave once again gonna sit on the fence? ;)

Come on Dave - peas or sprouts???? It's hardly the same as 'which band member WOULD you... ' :p

Sorry, work dragged me away... I don't fence sit thankyou very much!! ;) peas and sprouts are ok with me, the only thing I can't stand is CELERY........!!!!!!!!! :(
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037

It's well slow. It's takes as long to refresh as it does to chew a whelk!

The Met Bar on Eden quay offers 2 for 1 cocktails Sunday to Wednesday and has numerous screens showing all the footie.. Great menu too, all in all a cool place to hang out and bang in the centre of Dublin (ok im a bit biased as its run by Scottish chicks) I'll be back over Christmas time!!

ok...its done!!!

we have a 2 for 1 on cocktails and the place is run by Scottish girls... that means i dont have to speak properly like i did in london...

in london:- "2 bottles of Stella my good lady and a packet of crisps please"

in Dublin:- "gees us 2 bottuls of Stella hen and a packit o' Wokkurs... right noo!"

is it in Temple Bar area Hellsy??
    UKDave wrote:
    Sorry, work dragged me away... I don't fence sit thankyou very much!! ;) peas and sprouts are ok with me, the only thing I can't stand is CELERY........!!!!!!!!! :(

Oh fuck :rolleyes: Here we go :o

Not much of a celery liker myself... pretty much my worst nightmare would be mushy pea & celery minestrone soup :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Byrnzie wrote:
    It's well slow. It's takes as long to refresh as it does to chew a whelk!

... or to eat a stick of celery (though why you would want to is beyond me) :(

yeah I keep getting "database error" was the same last night :(
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    The Turks Head got a fucking great review on that site HH... says the bar is massive and good for meeting loads of folk

http://www.dublinpubscene.com/thepubs/turkshead.html

strangely enough its right below my hotel :rolleyes: and its open until 2am on a Wednesday.... last one theres a homo*

*Lord Flasheart line :)
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Maybe we should all become Fruitarians for a while...
    ok...its done!!!

we have a 2 for 1 on cocktails and the place is run by Scottish girls... that means i dont have to speak properly like i did in london...

in london:- "2 bottles of Stella my good lady and a packet of crisps please"

in Dublin:- "gees us 2 bottuls of Stella hen and a packit o' Wokkurs... right noo!"

is it in Temple Bar area Hellsy??

http://www.centralr.com/Clifton_Court_Hotel.html
    That's the hotel it's apparently attached to. See the map at the bottom? If you keep going on past custom house quay (where Jurys is) you get to the point eventually. See Aston Quay and Wellington Quay (in green)? Temple bar is just that area below those on the map.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    The Turks Head got a fucking great review on that site HH... says the bar is massive and good for meeting loads of folk

http://www.dublinpubscene.com/thepubs/turkshead.html

strangely enough its right below my hotel :rolleyes: and its open until 2am on a Wednesday.... last one theres a homo*

*Lord Flasheart line :)
    I used to drink in the Turks head but nobody really speaks English in there anymore. It IS massive but it gets a pretty strange crowd - and I'm pretty sure that whole street actually IS gay. You have isoldes tower, the front lounge... so just watch your back ;)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    http://www.centralr.com/Clifton_Court_Hotel.html
    That's the hotel it's apparently attached to. See the map at the bottom? If you keep going on past custom house quay (where Jurys is) you get to the point eventually. See Aston Quay and Wellington Quay (in green)? Temple bar is just that area below those on the map.
    See the street running from the left of the words 'Wellington quay' down to Dame St??? I'm pretty sure that's the street you're on.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Keithos wrote:
    Maybe we should all become Fruitarians for a while...
    Well I think we're all fruits anyway :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Byrnzie wrote:
    You got that right! I wish I'd carried on talking about leprechauns and penises (peni?) now!

n. pl. - pe·nis·es or pe·nes

It bothered me - I had to check.
    Chime wrote:
    ... or to eat a stick of celery (though why you would want to is beyond me) :(

yeah I keep getting "database error" was the same last night :(

Nice to hear the celery thing is unanimous :D apart from that you're all just too fussy!! ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    . You have isoldes tower, the front lounge... so just watch your back ;)

yeah i read the Front Lounge review.. la-dee-da sailor

thanks for the warning but when your as ugly as me then its not really a worry!!!
    redrock wrote:
    n. pl. - pe·nis·es or pe·nes

It bothered me - I had to check.

typical women.... one is never enough ;)
    a sausage sheath stuck to my chin... it's making me feel quite queasy now actually

*bleurch*[/quote]

A sausage sheath!!!!!!!! ;) isn't that code for a condom?!!! :D:D dunk what on earth are you doing eating condoms? or are they fruit flavoured too?! ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    Nice to hear the celery thing is unanimous :D apart from that you're all just too fussy!! ;)
    I heard once that celery is the only food with negative calories - that you actually use more calories eating it that it has...
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    so my 2 and 3 dont seem that weird now that others do the same :cool:

i leave the crusts to the end however... i love crusts.. :)

I do that with Twix bars - nibble all around the edge like a squirrel before taking the main part. God, sounds like something from a training manule entitled "How to give the perfect blow job" .
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    UKDave wrote:
    a sausage sheath stuck to my chin... it's making me feel quite queasy now actually

*bleurch*

A sausage sheath!!!!!!!! ;) isn't that code for a condom?!!! :D:D dunk what on earth are you doing eating condoms? or are they fruit flavoured too?! ;)[/quote]

And who just wrote: 'typical women......'?
    See the street running from the left of the words 'Wellington quay' down to Dame St??? I'm pretty sure that's the street you're on.

i'm on Parliament Street according to the invoice thing :confused:

Paramount Hotel it is
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I do that with Twix bars - nibble all around the edge like a squirrel before taking the main part. God, sounds like something from a training manule entitled "How to give blow jobs" .

LMAO... and it's all coming from men :D

I eat around the edge of anything chocolatey with fillings - twix, maltesers, oh my favourite to do that with is moro - it takes me HOURS to eat one of those. Eat the chocolate and toffee around the edge first and leave the nuts til last :o . Haven't had one of those in years :) mmmmm...
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I do that with Twix bars - nibble all around the edge like a squirrel before taking the main part. God, sounds like something from a training manule entitled "How to give blow jobs" .

LMAO... and it's all coming from men :D

I eat around the edge of anything chocolatey with fillings - twix, maltesers, oh my favourite to do that with is moro - it takes me HOURS to eat one of those. Eat the chocolate and toffee around the edge first and leave the nuts til last :o . Haven't had one of those in years :) mmmmm...
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    I heard once that celery is the only food with negative calories - that you actually use more calories eating it that it has...

Yeah, tastes crap, takes more out of the body than it provides, what is the fecking point of that ?!!!!!!!!!!
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    A sausage sheath!!!!!!!! ;) isn't that code for a condom?!!! :D:D dunk what on earth are you doing eating condoms? or are they fruit flavoured too?! ;)

thats what i must have looked like.... a 10 year old eating a condom.. :(

Gary glitter better not be reading this ;)
    UKDave wrote:
    Yeah, tastes crap, takes more out of the body than it provides, what is the fecking point of that ?!!!!!!!!!!
    Lol, good point! Yeh, I don't really get it either. Rabbit food it is.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life