Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    wtf you doing on here on a non-work day :p

thing was... i read comments about people comparing it to 800 years of british rule ... i mean, for fuck sake... its a rock band playing a gig....

there is no comparison... "stealing" tickets for a PJ gig is far worse a sin :)

Lol, actually I believe they were going on about '300 years' :confused: . I can't recall the English invading in 1706 but I'm sure my history teacher was just wrong :rolleyes:

I dunno why I'm here, lol. Just bored... and broke... so I'm here :)

Anyway... yes :) the new album :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    on the badges thing... i'm getting 50 done... obviously that isnt enough for everyone but i can supply print ready artwork for the badges that you email to the badge company and for £10 (P+Pfree) someone else can get another 50 if they think we'll need them..

i'm doing the badge this week sometime... Astorians can use their pre-sale password though ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    on the badges thing... i'm getting 50 done... obviously that isnt enough for everyone but i can supply print ready artwork for the badges that you email to the badge company and for £10 (P+Pfree) someone else can get another 50 if they think we'll need them..

i'm doing the badge this week sometime... Astorians can use their pre-sale password though ;)
    Can I have one??? :) Pretty please??? Shite the password... ummmm... bend over???
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Dunk... I take it I'm on the list.....?!
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    Lol, actually I believe they were going on about '300 years' :confused: . I can't recall the English invading in 1706 but I'm sure my history teacher was just wrong :rolleyes:

whenever it was it had fuck all to do with me... and so therefore i couldnt give a shit :)

Hellsy... favourite 5 songs thus far then woman :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    ... Astorians can use their pre-sale password though ;)
    When will the pre-sale start? I hope you'll give us enough notice... these little buggers will be sold out in a matter of minutes!
    Can I have one??? :) Pretty please??? Shite the password... ummmm... bend over???

that password can only be used after midnight on the 23rd August ;)

why would you think the password would be sexually associated... :p somebody needing some action ;)

Hellsy and Dave you of course get a badge*... its under the Constitution of Astoria... section 12 sub-paragraph 9.... "..... and all that were there shall show ID in the form of the smile they had at the Astoria concert and then will be duly in receipt of the Dublin badge" :)

*this goes for Chime :) foxyM, Redrock, Byrnzie, Keithos, AMENt To THAT, etc, etc, etc.... you know who you are.. all you guys get one

why would you think the password would be sexually associated... :p somebody needing some action ;)

Hellsy and Dave you of course get a badge*... its under the Constitution of Astoria... section 12 sub-paragraph 9.... "..... and all that were there shall show ID in the form of the smile they had at the Astoria concert and then will be duly in receipt of the Dublin badge" :)

*this goes for foxyM, Redrock, Byrnzie, Keithos, AMENt To THAT, etc, etc, etc.... you know who you are.. all you guys get one

We are the privileged ones.....
  • duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    badges? who? badges? when? what? badges? why? how?

there's badges?
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557

*this goes for foxyM, Redrock, Byrnzie, Keithos, AMENt To THAT, etc, etc, etc.... you know who you are.. all you guys get one

That would be the :D:D:D:D:D:D:D smile then.......?!
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Awww... I want a badge! :( But I wasn't at Astoria, so I'll just make my own super dooper one!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460

Geez thanks... made my night!!!! Anyone read my post on tshirts? If anyone fancies one let me know - however, dunks badges may be enough ...
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
    T-shirts - I was going to be very sad. I missed out on Astoria T-shirts (anyone has one - please think of me!), so I was going to get a Dublin one, ask someont with an astoria one to take a really good pic of the back and send the the file and then I was going to transfer the back bit of the astoria and add it to the Dublin one. How sad can one get? I can't help it - I wanted an Astoria one!!!!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Awww... I want a badge! :( But I wasn't at Astoria, so I'll just make my own super dooper one!

i didnt want it to be an us and them sorta thing :o ... i'll have 50 and i think there will be others who can get the artwork sorted from me and maybe they could order 50 for others on this thread as well

its just that i did the London Underground logo for the astoria gig for fun and Pinon from on here got this made into badges which she dished out at the George pre-meet... i'm sure we can all get our heads together and get enough done for the folks on this thread who are all meeting up pre-gig!!

I cant decide on the logo yet... something instantly Irish though, but i dont want it to appear to twee and touristy... but it has to be recognisable

so far i have a Guinness pint idea where instead of the black stuff we have the Irish flag colours... or a shamrock where i can use the leaves for PJ2006... any ideas folks ??
    I cant decide on the logo yet... something instantly Irish though, but i dont want it to appear to twee and touristy... but it has to be recognisable

so far i have a Guinness pint idea where instead of the black stuff we have the Irish flag colours... or a shamrock where i can use the leaves for PJ2006... any ideas folks ??

Ah, sure anything at all would be delightful! A leprachaun rockin' out could be fun... and so would a picture of it!!! Wish I could draw!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!

Thank you dunky :) . Pint for you then. And nope, somebody's NOT needing some action :p . Was just the whole come back mountain talk is all :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    And nope, somebody's NOT needing some action :p .

Hahahaha... that is all! :D:D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838

:D I'm going to be presumptious and presume I am one of the people who should know who I am or something :confused:

Am felling sorry for myself as can't get the download software for the album to work on this computer :( which isn't even my computer so I probably shouldn't be trying :o Anyone who has DL do we get the art work?

Guess I'll buy a copy tomorrow instead.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Jennytree wrote:
    Hahahaha... that is all! :D:D

You fuck off :o

:D:D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Chime wrote:
    :D I'm going to be presumptious and presume I am one of the people who should know who I am or something :confused:

Lol, well I should HOPE you know who you are at this stage :p .
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Lol, well I should HOPE you know who you are at this stage :p .

You would hope so wouldn't you :o

It's just I can't think straight as I'm devestated that Dunk didn't name me in his list :( ... oh and also cause I can't get the download to work ...
  • ChumfattyChumfatty Posts: 140

Here is my quick effort, needs tidying up but you get the jist.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/Chumfatty/4072.png
    My body is a temple come kneel at my prayer mat.

Astoria 2006

*Astoria Crew*

Dublin 23/08/06 - best gig ever!
    Chime wrote:

It's just I can't think straight as I'm devestated that Dunk didn't name me in his list :( ... oh and also cause I can't get the download to work ...

I can't get mine to work either, but its not May 2nd yet!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Chime wrote:

That's because he didn't NEED to name you... duh!!!! :rolleyes:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Jennytree wrote:
    I can't get mine to work either, but its not May 2nd yet!

I can't get the software you need to download so I won't be able to do the download on May 2nd.

I don't have my own computer so was feeling a bit guilty about downloading software onto it anyway:o
    Chime wrote:

you're not on the list due to the fact its a given that your getting one.... you gave me the link to the badge site.... i'll edit it Chimey-woo :o

I've probaly not included others, but they know who they are...
    you're not on the list due to the fact its a given that your getting one.... you gave me the link to the badge site.... i'll edit it Chimey-woo :o

I've probaly not included others, but they know who they are...

I was only joking with ya ;)

I had put in an earlier post that I was just going to presume I was one of the ones that should "know who they are".

I do feel better now you've called me Chimey-woo though ;) It ALMOST makes up for not being able to listen to the album until tomorrow :eek:

At least I know I've heard most of it live though :D Which of the tracks I haven't heard should I be looking forward to most then folks :confused:
    And nope, somebody's NOT needing some action :p

heeeeee heee :D:D:D:D ... sorry.... but you come out with some classics on here :);)
    Chumfatty wrote:
    Here is my quick effort, needs tidying up but you get the jist.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/Chumfatty/4072.png

I like that... the badge company info tells us to stay away from Black for some reason :confused:

i think the size is 1inch diameter artwork...

but thats good... what software was that with... they cant take .pub files or word docs..

i'll do mine on Apple Mac software... they can work with jpeg, tiff or pdf's.. if using text then pdf's are probably best...

get 50 ordered though chief :)
    heeeeee heee :D:D:D:D ... sorry.... but you come out with some classics on here :);)

And what the fuck's that supposed to mean? :eek:

Lol :D

I like the thought of the rockin leprechaun - maybe with a pint of tricoloured guinness and shite like that :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life