Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    can i put a file of othe webcast onto MSN?? its 280-odd megs.. but i could put it in there tonight and you guys could dial in and get it !!!

You can download the latest version of msn messenger and then just open a sharing folder for each recipient, and add the file to the sharing folder. There's no size limit on it.
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    My pc is shit and I won't be able to download the reading gig - so if anyone does and copies it to dvd - could I have a copy? I'll provide dvd etc. xxxx
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Woah :eek: I think I may just have opened an MSN account :eek:

I'm so proud of meself :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • ChumfattyChumfatty Posts: 140
    Byrnzie wrote:
    You can download the latest version of msn messenger and then just open a sharing folder for each recipient, and add the file to the sharing folder. There's no size limit on it.

There is torrent of the show (minus WWS) on http://www.youkanfakoff.com you need to register which is invite only. I have 2 invites left, one for Byrnzie because of his kind offer the other day and the other for the person who pms me their email addy.
    My body is a temple come kneel at my prayer mat.

Astoria 2006

*Astoria Crew*

Dublin 23/08/06 - best gig ever!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Afternoon all :)

LOL I've slept non-stop since returning from Dublin! :D

Can you believe that I actually feel asleep last night while the highlights of Reading were on! :eek: It was during Slayer's set too! :D

Need to go eat breakfast and then I shall be back :cool:
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Afternoon all :)

LOL I've slept non-stop since returning from Dublin! :D

Can you believe that I actually feel asleep last night while the highlights of Reading were on! :eek: It was during Slayer's set too! :D

Need to go eat breakfast and then I shall be back :cool:

Falling asleep during Slayer - my boyf would be beating me with a stick if I did that! Not that I could - as soon as they came on tv last night he started the feckign slayer chant again! :(
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

foxymop79 wrote:
    Falling asleep during Slayer - my boyf would be beating me with a stick if I did that! Not that I could - as soon as they came on tv last night he started the feckign slayer chant again! :(

I thought Slayer were bloody awful. There really was some shit on stage throughout the afternoon. I thought that My Chemical Romance weren't too bad though, and Placebo were o.k. I just don't know how anyone could like Slayer - they suck elephants!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:

i have the latest one, me and CHimey shared a file for testing purposes :)

so i can send this file to some of you folks :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    foxymop79 wrote:

Yeah I just don't understand the whole Slayer at all :confused: It's just a load of noise! And not very good noise either LOL Bored me back to sleep infact :D

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    i have the latest one, me and CHimey shared a file for testing purposes :)

so i can send this file to some of you folks :)

The Scot is talking another language again :eek:

Rockin' out to Creadles

Caz, I thought i'd see you at Reading. Your mate was there - given to fly.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Caz, I thought i'd see you at Reading. Your mate was there - given to fly.

Nope I didn't do Reading. I'm not overly keen on festivals and I thought I was seeing them enough this tour. Gotta save some money for next year's UK tour ;):D

Yep Heather went though. :)

Rockin' out to Creadles

:D:D

i noticed that in Dublin as well.. i would say something and people would just fuckin stare at me. I put on my bestest accent for when i was interviewed for the Touring Van DVD blokey :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Yeah I just don't understand the whole Slayer at all :confused: It's just a load of noise! And not very good noise either LOL Bored me back to sleep infact :D

You have no idea how my life is plagued by noise! I thought Slayer were manageable - but thats because it's one of the tamer bands he listens too! Seriously - they sing like angels compared to his other choices - LAmb of God; Eye Hate God; Mastodon; Killswitch Engage etc. I can just about cope with Slayer - I can see how they are good in the world of metal! He loves death metal and all that shite! However, he has now admitted that Pearl Jam are in the top 3 fave bands - he would never even give them the time of day until arounf March time - and he admits he was very very stupid!

Have to say though -I prefered Slayer, Mastodon and Killswtich to Taking Back Sunday, My Chemical Romance and Placebo - would rather have stuck nails in my eyes than listen to that shite! :)

xxx
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

foxymop79 wrote:
    You have no idea how my life is plagued by noise! I thought Slayer were manageable - but thats because it's one of the tamer bands he listens too! Seriously - they sing like angels compared to his other choices - LAmb of God; Eye Hate God; Mastodon; Killswitch Engage etc. I can just about cope with Slayer - I can see how they are good in the world of metal! He loves death metal and all that shite! However, he has now admitted that Pearl Jam are in the top 3 fave bands - he would never even give them the time of day until arounf March time - and he admits he was very very stupid!

Have to say though -I prefered Slayer, Mastodon and Killswtich to Taking Back Sunday, My Chemical Romance and Placebo - would rather have stuck nails in my eyes than listen to that shite! :)

xxx

bar the mention of PJ in that post... you have managed to list the worlds shittest bands all in one fell swoop... awesome!

i hate thrash metal.. i hate emo.. i hate goth shite... i love rock!!!!

long live Pearl Jam :D:D death or disease to all those other shitey bands
    bar the mention of PJ in that post... you have managed to list the worlds shittest bands all in one fell swoop... awesome!

i hate thrash metal.. i hate emo.. i hate goth shite... i love rock!!!!

long live Pearl Jam :D:D death or disease to all those other shitey bands

I hate his music! I come in from a long hard day at work and he puts death metal on! WHAT THE FUCK! thats how he chills out! Its awful, but like I said I'd rather listen to that than emo and all the new shite thats out!

He has literally just phoned me and went "Claire - I love Pearl Jam - I think I'm obsessed! Don't tell anyone!" Bless! See I will get him away from the shite that he listens to!

I think most new music thats out today is complete and utter bollox! I still listen to bands that I've been listenign to for years - they just keep getting better!

I love grunge/rock and punk - fecking gutted that I couldn't stay in Leeds all weekend to catch Flogging Molly twice on Sunday - and just bought tix for Rancid and Dropkicks! Pearl Jam are my first love - follwoed by FM and Rancid! Class!

xx
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

foxymop79 wrote:
    I hate his music! I come in from a long hard day at work and he puts death metal on! WHAT THE FUCK! thats how he chills out! Its awful, but like I said I'd rather listen to that than emo and all the new shite thats out!

He has literally just phoned me and went "Claire - I love Pearl Jam - I think I'm obsessed! Don't tell anyone!" Bless! See I will get him away from the shite that he listens to!

I think most new music thats out today is complete and utter bollox! I still listen to bands that I've been listenign to for years - they just keep getting better!

I love grunge/rock and punk - fecking gutted that I couldn't stay in Leeds all weekend to catch Flogging Molly twice on Sunday - and just bought tix for Rancid and Dropkicks! Pearl Jam are my first love - follwoed by FM and Rancid! Class!

xx

bar the mention of PJ in that post... you have managed to list the worlds shittest bands all in one fell swoop... awesome! :D:D;);):p
    foxymop79 wrote:

xx
    Lol, I LOVE converting people!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    foxymop79 wrote:

xx
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    bar the mention of PJ in that post... you have managed to list the worlds shittest bands all in one fell swoop... awesome! :D:D;);):p

Did I mention I have anger management issues!!!! :):D

xxx
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

He still won't wear a pj t-shirt though - its not metal enough for "Metal Dave!"

Freak!

Made my dad watch it last night - he came round today; first thing he said "Not sure about that pearl jam malarky! They're not the pogues or led zep!" He's such a freak!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

foxymop79 wrote:
    Did I mention I have anger management issues!!!! :):D

xxx

haahaa :D

did i mention i have Kleenex Tissues!!!! :confused:
    haahaa :D

did i mention i have Kleenex Tissues!!!! :confused:

Perv! :D:D
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

i fuckin missed the 11,000th post....

i'm done with PJ... i'm off to paint my hair black and watch My Chemical Romance.... :mad: ;)
    foxymop79 wrote:
    Perv! :D:D

you say that like its an insult :rolleyes: :D
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    :D:D

i noticed that in Dublin as well.. i would say something and people would just fuckin stare at me. I put on my bestest accent for when i was interviewed for the Touring Van DVD blokey :cool:

lol. I didn't talk to you all that much in Dublin but as far as I can remember I understood pretty much all of it. :D you talk really really fast though. :eek: :p:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Woah :eek: I think I may just have opened an MSN account :eek:

I'm so proud of meself :o

lol. you think? :D

yes, proud you should be, well done!! :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    lol. I didn't talk to you all that much in Dublin but as far as I can remember I understood pretty much all of it. :D you talk really really fast though. :eek: :p:D

thats cool... i had a couple of blank stares though...

i have a lot (of shite) to say, ergo, i try and speak fast... i've always admired how Ed and Jim morrison speak... slow and calculated... whereas i just vomit words :)

i understood everyone else ok i think.... Al was using the best frickin slang Irish words

i've learned that the number 3 in IrishAls world is pronounced "TREE"... and an actual tree is also pronounced "TREE"

so "tree trees" wasnt him repeating himself it meant "3 trees" :confused:

also "brudda" is brother... :cool:
    you say that like its an insult :rolleyes: :D

Nope - I said it as a compliment! :D
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

thats cool... i had a couple of blank stares though...

i have a lot (of shite) to say, ergo, i try and speak fast... i've always admired how Ed and Jim morrison speak... slow and calculated... whereas i just vomit words :)

Wow - we're twins - I spew words too and no-one understands a fecking thing I say!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)