Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    me too chief... :mad:

that to me appears to be a better setlist... shorter and stuff... but more of the songs i'm into.. fucking Whipping and Hail Hail.... Not for YOU!!!

looking forward to watching them on telly tomorrow night... they played the Franz Ferdinand set in its entirety last night on BBC3... heres hoping they do the same for PJ :):):)

Yeah man! I can't wait for Reading! REALLY REALLY excited now! It'll also be my ladies first PJ show too. Hopefully after she's seen them live she wont keep going on about the "sad obsession" :P
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Keithos wrote:
    she wont keep going on about the "sad obsession" :P

I'm hoping for this too !!!!! LOL
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    I'm hoping for this too !!!!! LOL

Hehe! She'll probably become obsessed by Eddie :P
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    Leeds was awesome! But I got sunburnt - badly!

I'm going back to bed now!

xxx
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hey guys... I'm gonna be in Brussels on Sunday and I won't have BBC3. Can I ask a HUGE favour - if any of you watch the Reading thingy - and hopefully they will show the full PJ set - could you record it for me? Please :), pretty please :)? I'll be nice to you forever! :D
    redrock wrote:
    Hey guys... I'm gonna be in Brussels on Sunday and I won't have BBC3. Can I ask a HUGE favour - if any of you watch the Reading thingy - and hopefully they will show the full PJ set - could you record it for me? Please :), pretty please :)? I'll be nice to you forever! :D

I will try my best! Might be asleep though - thats all I feel like doing for the next ten days!

Was pearl Jam on last night from Leeds?

xxx
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

No! The only mention of Pearl Jam was when the presenter said that 'pearl jam had just finished their set' and we could see roadies packing up! Frustration because I kept an eye on it all night (well.. until it ended, just in case!) :(
    Keithos wrote:
    Hehe! She'll probably become obsessed by Eddie :P

well he IS the most atractive man on the planet ! :D oh well thems the brakes!
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    redrock wrote:
    No! The only mention of Pearl Jam was when the presenter said that 'pearl jam had just finished their set' and we could see roadies packing up! Frustration because I kept an eye on it all night (well.. until it ended, just in case!) :(

Thats crap! :(

They were amazing and would have loved a video copy of it! Ah well!

I nearly had a fight with some annoying woman standing behind me who thought it was perfectly okay to use her shoulders to push me and this other girl aprt do she could take a photo of people BEHIND her! She was really shitty with me going "I'm sorry to make you angry, you need to be less stressed" I told her I wasn't angry - but she had no manners and was one of the rudest people I ever met; then her and her friend went on "Hey we're all here for the music - chill" So I told them to shut the f**k up and F**k right off" and they did! Ah well! I don't mind being pushed and shoved throughout gigs - thats part of the fun but she was downright rude, and they talked all the way through the show! PAH!

I am definately going to bed now (after I put savlon on my hand - got bitten by something yesterdaya nd my hand has swollen up! :( )

xxx
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

Being pushed around is OK - rudeness (and then being patronizing) drives me nuts! Well done!! :D:D

Have a good snooze and hope your hands get back to normal!!

'bye!
    V V wrote:
    well he IS the most atractive man on the planet ! :D oh well thems the brakes!

Just read on another thread that this guy's girlfriend said he looked like the bloke from the Bee Gees!!!! :eek:
    oooo i hate ppl who chatter through shows, and offten tell them to shut the fuck up or leave !
    well done you !

:) sleep well.
    My boyfriend starts shaking when he realises theres some t**t next to us in a gig - I admit that I may have some anger management problems - but only towards morons!

I'm off - to dream about Eddie (and hopefully not about Bush having sex with no condom! ;) )

xxx
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

Boyfriend looked really gentle compared to you!

Sweet dreams with Ed!
    What was the Bush story Ed told? Is is posted anywhere on the forum?
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    me too chief... :mad:

that to me appears to be a better setlist... shorter and stuff... but more of the songs i'm into.. fucking Whipping and Hail Hail.... Not for YOU!!!

looking forward to watching them on telly tomorrow night... they played the Franz Ferdinand set in its entirety last night on BBC3... heres hoping they do the same for PJ :):):)

:( I wish I had BBC3 :( :(
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    V V yep texts from Al were good. See he didn't try to get too far forward what are peoples plans for tomorrow?

If anyone is going to be able to video PJ tomorrow know those of us that are there would really appreciate it :o

Keith let me know where is best for me to meet you tomorrow.

EDIT: Gotta get off the computer folks so see some of you tomorrow!
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    :( I wish I had BBC3 :( :(

Hopefully someone will be able to record it! :D Enough pleas were made! :D
  • duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    leeds was EPIC!

2nd row was feckin mad though!

i'm probs gonna tape the bbc3 stuff onto my computer tomorrow night if i can
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
    redrock wrote:
    Hopefully someone will be able to record it! :D Enough pleas were made! :D

I sure hope so! :) Will be watching the highlights on BBC2 but I suspect they will show 3 songs maximum :mad:

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    duggro wrote:
    leeds was EPIC!

2nd row was feckin mad though!

i'm probs gonna tape the bbc3 stuff onto my computer tomorrow night if i can

Glad Leeds was great :D How early did you have to queue to get into the pit or were you there all day?

Will be at Reading tomorrow so if you manage to tape it will be SOOOOOOOO grateful :)
    Some sad news on another thread. ||Release_me||'s (Ross) mum just died. :(
  • duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    Chime wrote:
    Glad Leeds was great :D How early did you have to queue to get into the pit or were you there all day?

Will be at Reading tomorrow so if you manage to tape it will be SOOOOOOOO grateful :)
    was there all day, just wandered in when the awful my chemical romance were on. watched placebo then made way to the front quite easily

and to ross, really sorry man. cant even start to know what you're goin through, but i hope you're strong and get through it
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
    redrock wrote:

Oh no!! :( :(

Rockin' out to Creadles
    redrock wrote:

Ross I'm so sorry.
    redrock wrote:
    Boyfriend looked really gentle compared to you!

Sweet dreams with Ed!

He's not! :)

Everyone knows not to mess with Sharpy! He's got a really bad temper if someone starts with him! He is really shy when he first meets people but he's class when you know him - everyone loves Sharpy (seriously - I have to beat people away - god knows why?!) but he ain't soft! I can beat him though! :)
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

redrock wrote:

Thats awful! Sorry Ross = big hugs!

xxx
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

foxymop79 wrote:
    He's not! :)

Everyone knows not to mess with Sharpy! He's got a really bad temper if someone starts with him! He is really shy when he first meets people but he's class when you know him - everyone loves Sharpy (seriously - I have to beat people away - god knows why?!) but he ain't soft! I can beat him though! :)

You did say he wasn't quite sharpy at the Pub. And I'm sure you can beat him!! :D:D
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Claire thanks for all your help with the tickets - I really really appreciate it. And sorry I didn't get to have a drink with ya.

I'm sorry Ross :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • just made it home. I will talk to all of you tommorrow and read and post, going to drink .....PEACE
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....