Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    Chime wrote:
    If PJ do make it to the UK next year I'll be joining you to do all the dates :D I've started my PJ tour fund.
    i've made that promise to myself and started the fund also! :):)
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Originally Posted by Basecamp Productions
    - Dublin 8/23/06 (Due to the 3 day weekend around "Summer Bank Holiday" in the UK, the Dublin show will be delayed beyond the usual 4-5 day window)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Originally Posted by Basecamp Productions
    - Dublin 8/23/06 (Due to the 3 day weekend around "Summer Bank Holiday" in the UK, the Dublin show will be delayed beyond the usual 4-5 day window)

what a loada balls that is! Still... its better than no bootleg at all!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    what a loada balls that is! Still... its better than no bootleg at all!

absolutely... i just think blaming it on a bank holiday weekend for the UK is a bit shit... considering Dublin isnt in the UK, and the files are mastered by an American company... i fail to see why the UK bank holiday has fuck all to do with it!!!

oh well, nevermind... it will come eventually!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning :)

didnt the americans have a holiday yesterday too ? i know i saw alot of ppl saying watching the live show was a great way to spend the day .
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    V V wrote:

didnt the americans have a holiday yesterday too ? i know i saw alot of ppl saying watching the live show was a great way to spend the day .

morning. :)

I don't think they did.. at least Casey was working yesterday..
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    V V wrote:

yeah but the live show was on a Sunday night and so as America is pretty much behind us timewise... it meant they were watching it Sunday afternoon :)
  • CageyCagey Posts: 220
    foxymop79 wrote:

Have to say though -I prefered Slayer, Mastodon and Killswtich to Taking Back Sunday, My Chemical Romance and Placebo - would rather have stuck nails in my eyes than listen to that shite! :)

xxx

I didn't get to see anything really bar Placebo and PJ, we were too busy getting pissed on strong , cheap cider just outside the stage entrance :D ..But, I can say Placebo were boring as fuck IMO, I seen them at Oxygen too, exactly the same songs/sound/blandness/irritating nasal whiney voice .... Herself likes them, we will never agree on that one. They just made PJ seem all the more great.
    All my favourite singers have stolen all of my best lines.
    yeah but the live show was on a Sunday night and so as America is pretty much behind us timewise... it meant they were watching it Sunday afternoon :)

oh yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

i'm still missing a day from Dublin !

hayyyyyyyy Cagey :) i saw sneaky down the front just b4 they came on . did she enjoy ?? so sorry to hear about Dublin :( that suxxxx
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Buru wrote:

Helen, how much beer do you have left? And sausages? :p
    :eek: All the sausages were eaten!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

There were a few rashers left over.

Still about two crates of beer left :) but I'm pretty sure that will come in useful at some stage :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    absolutely... i just think blaming it on a bank holiday weekend for the UK is a bit shit... considering Dublin isnt in the UK, and the files are mastered by an American company... i fail to see why the UK bank holiday has fuck all to do with it!!!

Hmm... well maybe cos the band were probably IN the UK for the bank holiday - those holidays apply??? :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

Feckin yanks always making excuses!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Hmm... well maybe cos the band were probably IN the UK for the bank holiday - those holidays apply??? :confused:

sorry, but i dont think thats got anything to do with it :o

the masters would have been done in Dublin then sent to America for the fiddly stuff with buttons and knobs... where the band were at the time shouldnt come into it... its not like they used a postal service.. so everything is was running as normal yesterday... you know computers, etc...

i dont see how the UK becomes involved in any of this :confused:
    sorry, but i dont think thats got anything to do with it :o

:rolleyes: Lol, and you know... ??????????????

If you know so much tell us the exact reason WHY we don't have our feckin boot yet :eek:

:D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

If you know so much tell us the exact reason WHY we don't have our feckin boot yet :eek:

I concurreth with the aboveth! :p
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!

i dont see how the UK becomes involved in any of this :confused:

Well see maybe their staff take holidays when the band are on holiday... who knows????????
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Jennytree wrote:
    I concurreth with the aboveth! :p

:eek: Are you EVERYWHERE????????????? :o

:p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :eek: Are you EVERYWHERE????????????? :o

:p

Yes, I am everywhere!!! Kinda like those wierd paintings of Jesus where the eyes follow you!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    :rolleyes: Lol, and you know... ??????????????

:D

cos they are fucking lazy and the only 'valid' excuse is that the UK has a Bank Holiday (which it doesnt.. its only England and Wales :p )

i dont claim to know why... but i'm not making up stupid fucking reasons though am I? so, you see, i'm not the one who "knows so much"... that appears to be you and your multiple guess syndrome... ;)

ahhhh.. how i missed our inane bickering :D
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Morning strangers...am gonna try and read through all the pages but its good to be back and I've missed you all :D
    I need a coffee!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:
    Morning strangers...am gonna try and read through all the pages but its good to be back and I've missed you all :D

hey hey.

lol. I think it might be a better idea to read the fanview's pages.. :D

we missed you too. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Hi Al we missed you too! Still recovering from Reading :o
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Irish Al wrote:

Hey Al! Great to meet you wandering through Leeds!!!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    cos they are fucking lazy and the only 'valid' excuse is that the UK has a Bank Holiday (which it doesnt.. its only England and Wales :p )

i dont claim to know why... but i'm not making up stupid fucking reasons though am I? so, you see, i'm not the one who "knows so much"... that appears to be you and your multiple guess syndrome... ;)

ahhhh.. how i missed our inane bickering :D
    Ah but see I admitted to guessing... but you replied 'no you're wrong', like it was fact :p

I missed it too dunky :(

Morning Al :) was great to meet you briefly.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Ah but see I admitted to guessing... but you replied 'no you're wrong', like it was fact :p

I missed it too dunky :(

yes and i said I THINK!!!!

here it is again... sorry, but i dont think thats got anything to do with it so i didnt reply with "no you're wrong " did i? :rolleyes:
    you are so antagonsitic :p

ach well... we're bickering now though.. make up for it!!! ;):D
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    yes and i said I THINK!!!!

here it is again... sorry, but i dont think thats got anything to do with it so i didnt reply with "no you're wrong " did i? :rolleyes:
    you are so antagonsitic :p

ach well... we're bickering now though.. make up for it!!! ;):D

So did you two not see each other in Dublin? I would have liked to have seen the chemistry/tension/fireworks/love. :D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    So did you two not see each other in Dublin? I would have liked to have seen the chemistry/tension/fireworks/love. :D
    :D Nah, we save that for the board! We're both actually (well me anyway) really nice and don't bicker in real life :D

We only met briefly when yas called me back in the queue.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    did any of u get to read the lil interview in the Reading guide ??
    I liked the last bit went somfink like ......
    Q. what would you like to say to the people coming just to see you ?
    Matt . we love you maniacs very very much

:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Ok just read about 30 pages......

Byrnzie....I don't sound like that...must be, erm, some other IrishAl :eek:

Dunk..thanks again for the badges..classic...thanks for being cool and thanks for clearing up the not replying to my text issue (thought I'd upset you in Dublin)....and finally thanks for bringin your hot wife...she was lovely...shame about the gay pose I have in the pick of the two of us :rolleyes:

Jenny....it was mad bumpin into you in leeds on the side of the road

HH cool meeting you for a brief minute and thank your sis for the abuse...we showed all the foreigners how nice Irish people are..

Dave you were too cool for school

Emmi....lovely as I imagined

Rita....our brief embrace is still with me

Keith....Thanks for sharing that MASSIVE round of drinks with me :D

Chimey....wonderful of you to bring me into the group when I was standing like a tool in the pub...oh and I could chat to you all night :D

VV....hey sexy lady ;) and thanks for drinking the Guinness I bought for you

Glenn (what is his user name Byrnzie)...what a cool man you are

And to all the other wonderful PJ people I met....I love you all.
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    V V wrote:
    did any of u get to read the lil interview in the Reading guide ??
    I liked the last bit went somfink like ......
    Q. what would you like to say to the people coming just to see you ?
    Matt . we love you maniacs very very much

:D:D:D:D:D:D

No didn't get to read it :( But nice quote. Let me know what you think of your gift from Marina. I've wanted to see that for sooooooooo long :o
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?