Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Byrnzie wrote:
    As long as they don't play Wembley arena because it's shit. I'd rather see them do 2 or 3 nights at the Brixton Academy instead.

I wouldn't rule out a single night at Earls Court now.....Reading and Leeds is going to have boosted them past the confines of Wembley Arena I think
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I've only managed to listen to Inside Job now... it makes me sad!

Its the first PJ song I heard live... what a great song!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    Oh, it was just personal stuff....we got a bit crushed and it wasn't that pleasant, and then it kinda put a dampner on the rest of the gig for us. Still thought PJ were excellent though :)

Yeah, I don't think anything will top the Astoria, even other PJ shows can't reach that benchmark

Ah, thats a bit shit! I'm too little to go in the crowd - I can't see anything (and I usually end up in a fight!) so I just stand at the back and bounce around!

I think Astoria was the biggest thing we'll ever experience, the atmosphere, the people, the expectations everything! It was unreal!

xx
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    genuinely.... whats peoples thoughts on a 2007 mini Uk & Scandanavia tour then??

i think i might save up all my xmas money and everything... sell hair clippings to unsuspecting Japanese tourists... the lot!!! if they did 4 or 5 uk shows... i'd have to go to them all :D:D

Don't know how geniune it is, but on another thread someone said that a mate of their's was backstage and there was talk of them playing a couple of nights at Wembley in the new year.
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    I wouldn't rule out a single night at Earls Court now.....Reading and Leeds is going to have boosted them past the confines of Wembley Arena I think

I want a show at the Carling Academy in Newcastle! Is that asking too much?
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

• Don't know how geniune it is, but on another thread someone said that a mate of their's was backstage and there was talk of them playing a couple of nights at Wembley in the new year.

Yeah, I just saw that, was going to mention it. I'm taking it with a measure of salt right now.....though deep inside I'm already getting excited :rolleyes
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Jennytree wrote:
    I've only managed to listen to Inside Job now... it makes me sad!

Its the first PJ song I heard live... what a great song!
    I haven't managed to listen to it yet :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    What are you guys like :D:D I've been listening non-stop to PJ ever since I got back from Dublin. :cool:

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    well i dont want it...

oh my god, you're such a man! :confused: :rolleyes:

you were the one to first mention I owe you A pint! :p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    What are you guys like :D:D I've been listening non-stop to PJ ever since I got back from Dublin. :cool:

Me too! Listened to everything from Ten right through to avocado. Then all the live albums and the molo sessions! Can't get enough!

xx
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

foxymop79 wrote:
    Me too! Listened to everything from Ten right through to avocado. Then all the live albums and the molo sessions! Can't get enough!

xx

I've only been listening to live albums but even so. I bet everyone in the road knows all the lyrics to the songs by know :rolleyes: :D:D

I play PJ LOUD and A LOT!!!!!!!

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    i have the latest one, me and CHimey shared a file for testing purposes :)

so i can send this file to some of you folks :)

can I be one of those folks? :)

Reading was AMAZING.

If PJ do make it to the UK next year I'll be joining you to do all the dates :D I've started my PJ tour fund.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    of course... :)

*recahes into pocket and puts a tenner aside for the start of my PJ2007 tour fund*

awesome!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Don't know how geniune it is, but on another thread someone said that a mate of their's was backstage and there was talk of them playing a couple of nights at Wembley in the new year.

Not Wembley :eek: I'll go with byrnzie and say 2-3 nights at the brixton academy!

Still being naughty and using my sister's computer but I just can't stay away: But bloody french keyboard - keys aren't at the same place - spending ages correcting typos (wouldn't want Dunky on my back!)
    redrock wrote:
    spending ages correcting typos (wouldn't want Dunky on my back!)

oh yes you would ;);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    redrock wrote:
    Not Wembley :eek: I'll go with byrnzie and say 2-3 nights at the brixton academy!

Still being naughty and using my sister's computer but I just can't stay away: But bloody french keyboard - keys aren't at the same place - spending ages correcting typos (wouldn't want Dunky on my back!)

If they play Wembley stadium I wouldn't mind so much. It would be cool if Pearl Jam were to be the first event staged at the new Wembley! Imagine that. Still, Brixton is a great venue with good acoustics and atmosphere.
    I'd go see them anywhere, but it's just awesome seeing them at smaller venues...... Nothing beat being close! I' seeing them wednesday but had to swap my 10c tix for seating - good seats but won't be the same as front row in Dublin!

Anyway - gotta go now. Will have another quick peek Wednesday Morning!
    Red... meant to say... Arnhem swap is ok by me :cool:
    It's not arnhem..... it's Antwerp! Should be good - haven't played in Belgium for years. Last two times was cancelled1
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Chime wrote:
    can I be one of those folks? :)

Reading was AMAZING.

If PJ do make it to the UK next year I'll be joining you to do all the dates :D I've started my PJ tour fund.

We file sharing then? or organising the UK tour.......? :D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    me and Chinme on MSN just now.. anyone?

OK, what version do I need?
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    redrock wrote:
    It's not arnhem..... it's Antwerp! Should be good - haven't played in Belgium for years. Last two times was cancelled1

Antwerp :eek: fuck that!!! deals off ;)

j/k ... i'll do the swap regardless of what show anyway... have fun crazy woman from the north of the tundras :confused:
    Re-installing guys.... :o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Have fun Rita at the gig!! :D:D *sigh* I've another 11 days until my next show

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037

What are you sharing? The Reading footage? I got it earlier but the qualities not great. What's yours like Dunkman?? I'm gonna tape what's on BBC3 later but my video's a bit fucked and so I'd rather get some good quality stuff from here.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    What are you sharing? The Reading footage? I got it earlier but the qualities not great. What's yours like Dunkman?? I'm gonna tape what's on BBC3 later but my video's a bit fucked and so I'd rather get some good quality stuff from here.

just the webcast :) quality is ok actually... good sound and stuff!!

I have all the 1st set on DVD as well :)

i'm gonna try and work out how to copy DVD's at work tomorrow (burner they have) and if it works... well lets just say you can wipe your arse with that video!!
    just the webcast :) quality is ok actually... good sound and stuff!!

I have all the 1st set on DVD as well :)

i'm gonna try and work out how to copy DVD's at work tomorrow (burner they have) and if it works... well lets just say you can wipe your arse with that video!!

:eek: That would be like wiping your arse with that nasty toilet paper you got at school :eek: Scars you for life

Rockin' out to Creadles
    :eek: That would be like wiping your arse with that nasty toilet paper you got at school :eek: Scars you for life

msn Caz...
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    hey everyone

how is everyone doing?
    I havent heard any of the boots. just the live shows Im atteding lol
    I feel, or just know that once I get back home I will be downloading all the boots of the shows i attended to relive the moments!

Helen, how much beer do you have left? And sausages? :p
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?