Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    pretty much after the guinness

Dave... you go to cones 3 and 4 after the gig?????

anyhoo... i need to get some good sleep!!!! off now

speak again tomorrow probably :)

Shit I thought it was cones 6 and 7.... :o

Nah, we left them... thinking of a whole host of random actions to delight and confuse now ;):D:D

Yeah, I'm totally fucked and I need to be up at 6.15 to drive to Yorkshire.... :(

Later mate!! ;):D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Some pics from Dublin show and after....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/byrnzie28/
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Just got back home - still in my little PJ heaven. It was fantastic meeting up with those I had already met and lovely meeting all the people I 'knew without knowing'. A bit of a bitch I wasn't able to get back to the pub but what the hell! I have the most fantastic time and will chat tomorrow! Night, night (a bit early but I need some sleep!)
  • wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    Keithos wrote:
    Evening all :D

Evening! Good night last night wasn't it!!

I believe you still have my poster! Im guessing it's not that safe to bring it to Reading as it will probably get crushed, would you mind sending it to me?

Look forward to seeing you at Reading, I'll give you my address then.
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
    Hey Keith and Wash!
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    wash_ wrote:
    Evening! Good night last night wasn't it!!

I believe you still have my poster! Im guessing it's not that safe to bring it to Reading as it will probably get crushed, would you mind sending it to me?

Look forward to seeing you at Reading, I'll give you my address then.

Your poster is safe and in good condition! I was planning on sending it to you!

Looking forward to Reading SOOOOOOO much!!! :D
    Morning all! :D
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning :D

I'm still hyper , hows everyone else ???

and i want to say a big thanks to Dunk for the Badges :D , i love it !

also a HUGE THANKS to all of you for making it a such a special trip !!!

lets do it again n again n again n again !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    morning :D

I'm still hyper , hows everyone else ???

and i want to say a big thanks to Dunk for the Badges :D , i love it !

also a HUGE THANKS to all of you for making it a such a special trip !!!

lets do it again n again n again n again !

Yeah, let's do it again. We should all meet up sometime again anyway after Readingh for a few beers and sharing of memories.
    P.s, have you seen that Leeds and Reading will be available for download as boots? Cool!
    ^^ ooooooooooo no , :D how sweet is that ! :D
    i have a made up setlist on already for Dublin , just couldnt wait for the real thing !!!!! LOL

"said its ok do you want some more I said YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    morning folks....

glad everyone liked the badges... i need to explain that i was holding on to them and handing them out for a couple of reasons.... 1. it was to make sure all the familair guys on here got one and 2. i didnt want to just scatter them onto the pub tables or whatever and then have none left to dish out to you guys... :):)

I have some spare Red so PM me your address and i'll send it out to you... that goes for anyone else on here i might have missed!!!

Byrnzie.. cheers for your generous offer but i already pre-paid for mine as well... I ordered the FLAC to see if the difference was comparable!! Any gossip from the big man then???? nothing gets past the Dunkman you know :D:D;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    morning folks....

glad everyone liked the badges... i need to explain that i was holding on to them and handing them out for a couple of reasons.... 1. it was to make sure all the familair guys on here got one and 2. i didnt want to just scatter them onto the pub tables or whatever and then have none left to dish out to you guys... :):)

I have some spare Red so PM me your address and i'll send it out to you... that goes for anyone else on here i might have missed!!!

Byrnzie.. cheers for your generous offer but i already pre-paid for mine as well... I ordered the FLAC to see if the difference was comparable!! Any gossip from the big man then???? nothing gets past the Dunkman you know :D:D;)

hahaha yes , me n Al think your wife is a bit sexy and not sure how you pulled that one !!!!!! hahahahaha ;)
    V V wrote:
    hahaha yes , me n Al think your wife is a bit sexy and not sure how you pulled that one !!!!!! hahahahaha ;)

you know... i've had a few people saying that to me over the last couple of days :D:D .... i know i'm an ugly bugger so it must be my wit and charisma ;)

you all forget that I'm GodDunk... i can pull who i want ;);)

big big thanks to Casey for getting me the magazine from the STates :cool: i did bring you some poster tubes buddy.. but i couldnt get them in :( I really wanted to meet you chief... but you will insist at queuing at 9.00am :rolleyes: :D

and a big thanks to Al for keeping me entertained... and for caressing my man boob... i am both blessed and more in recognition of my weight gain :D:o

i got a good watch of Dave just before Boys Back in Town came on.... he was looking all knackered and stuff and then boom... that riff comes in and Dave just went feckin mental... :D :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Good morning all!! Lovely sunny morning outside... lovely dreamy morning in my mind still!!!! I'm looking through all the threads and posts to find all the pics of Dublin I can!

I had an incredible few days in Berlin, thanks to PJ, obviously but as well to all of you guys for being there! Great seeing everyone again and meeting others. Thanks sooooooo much to Helen for her hospitality! Casey... damn... I never tasted that bourbon.. what a shame (NOT!). :D

Dunk - keep a badge. It's not for me but for Marina (she missed out as she was queueing). She's staying with V (I think!) for Reading then I'm seeing her in Antwerp. What I'll do is give her mine and you can send me a brand new one!! I'll pm you my address.
    you know... i've had a few people saying that to me over the last couple of days :D:D .... i know i'm an ugly bugger so it must be my wit and charisma ;)

you all forget that I'm GodDunk... i can pull who i want ;);)

big big thanks to Casey for getting me the magazine from the STates :cool: i did bring you some poster tubes buddy.. but i couldnt get them in :( I really wanted to meet you chief... but you will insist at queuing at 9.00am :rolleyes: :D

and a big thanks to Al for keeping me entertained... and for caressing my man boob... i am both blessed and more in recognition of my weight gain :D:o

i got a good watch of Dave just before Boys Back in Town came on.... he was looking all knackered and stuff and then boom... that riff comes in and Dave just went feckin mental... :D :cool:

I thought of Dave when that came on. I was expecting to see him floating up to the rafters in some kind of religious ecstatic levitation. The highlight for me was Leash. I remember saying to Glen that "This is the bollocks!" or something, and was thinking that it couldn't get any better, and then Leash kicked in and that sealed it for me. :D

By the way, the badges are quality Dunk.
    my hight lights ..................

severed hand ,animal,GTF, DTE, Corduroy all rolled together VERY nice plus i was with Keith Al Danny and Bridget for around that time so it was so good to rock out with you

hearing Daughter live as its the 1st PJ song i ever heard and getting the "its Ok tag" and being there b4 ed was top !

EVENFLOW can never get enough of it and I was there for ALLLL the Psycho flows rocking out big time :D plus I had forgotten they were letting Matt do a solo in it so that was super cool.

then RVM , my all time 2 fav. songs are Porch (which i got at Astoria ) and RVM so i was flying for this one , I love the melow jam in the middle then Jeff hits that bass rif and BANG its all back in and jamming hard and the lights going nuts ,,,, god i love it. had to pintch myself to make sure I wasnt at home watching the L@TG dvd again . but NO it WAS REAL :D:D:D:D:D

Black really got to me and i had a HUGE grin on my face n tears in my eyes, Ed seemed really into it too and the we belong together tag was very moving . anit love grand :D

Alive cos it reminds me of a special jammer whom I miss loads

Leash cool , had to have it

boys are back in town loved the cover , loved how much fun the band had playing it

and loved having Fucking up as a finish i was still jumping around at this point but seemed to be the only one in my area, i had drifted over to left of Jeff about 3 back from Helen Casey and them :)
    Matt's solo was WOW! And Jeff was really rocking! The boys are back in town was the best :D So much fun!
    V V wrote:

Between you and me VV, a few of the fellas said that you're a tad on the sexy side yourself! ;)
    Dunkman, do you know of a way that I can upload files of approx 200mb in size to the internet? MySpace and Youtube have limits of 100mb. I've got some great footage from the show.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Dunkman, do you know of a way that I can upload files of approx 200mb in size to the internet? MySpace and Youtube have limits of 100mb. I've got some great footage from the show.

i can only think that you put them onto a torrent site or you could use http://www.yousendit.com or http://www.rapidshare.de

are they good quality Byrnz....??
    now that i'm on the comedown i've been reflecting over the setlist!!! it was a great show... we got some firsts... and the gig was long but we had fewer songs than normal.

not complaining by any means but i would have personaly liked more/some of the yield/nocode/binaural era!

Inside Job, World Wide Suicide, Severed Hand, Animal, Do The Evolution, Given To Fly, Corduroy, Gone, Marker In The Sand, Daughter / (It's Ok), Better Man, Why Go, Education , Even Flow, Life Wasted, Rearviewmirror

1st Encore: Indifference, Black, Crazy Mary, Alive

2nd Encore: The Boys Are Back In Town, Leash, Fuckin' Up

Ten (4)........... Why Go, Even Flow, Black, Alive,
    Versus (5)....... Animal, Daughter, Leash, Indifference, RVM
    Vitalogy (2)......Corduroy, Betterman
    No Code (0)..... 0
    Yield (2).......... DTE, Given To Fly
    Binaural (0)...... 0
    Riot Act (0)...... 0
    Pearl Jam (6).... Inside Job, World Wide Suicide, Severed Hand, Gone, Marker In The Sand, Life Wasted
    Others (4)....... Education, Crazy Mary, The Boys Are Back In Town, Fuckin' Up

yes... i was bored :D

but zero songs from No Code, Binaural, and Riot Act :eek:... only 2 from Yield and Vitalogy... again i'm not complaining but it be cool if they did maybe 2 from each album rather than 9 from the first 2...

i cant fucking wait to get the bootleg though.... its pant stretchingly close :)
    i can only think that you put them onto a torrent site or you could use http://www.yousendit.com or http://www.rapidshare.de

Cheers! They're really good quality. I'll let you know when and where I post them.
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Has anyone came across ant press reviews yet?
  • RobertRobert Posts: 22
    just back from Dublin today!

what can I say it was fuckin awsome!

I cannot wait for the bootleg I got some videos but they aint that hot there from my mobile

anyone wants to se just ask and I'll post them up

I'm uploading them to 'Google video uploader' which seems to be o.k. They're taking some time though. I'll let you know when they're up.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/fifty_foot_roman/sets/72157594250898594/

this guys photos are frickin awesome.... some of them are so crystal clear... plus you can download the full size ones from flickr :) :cool:

brilliant stuff!!!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D:D:D

Miss you all :(
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D:D:D

Miss you all :(

Hello :) . miss you too !