Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Some local guy from U2's label, supposedly sounds like David Gray. Should be on at 8 and PJ and 9.
  • Monyc'Monyc' Posts: 35
    is there any pic of the guys arriving to Dublin??? please !!!
    17/07/2003 Mexico City
    18/07/2003 Mexico City
    19/07/2003 Mexico City
    11/09/2005 Kitchener Ca
    12/09/2005 London Ca
    13/09/2005 Hamilton Ca
    15/09/2005 Montreal Ca
    07/12/2005 Monterrey Mx
    09/12/2005 Mexico City
    10/12/2005 Mexico City
  • chinobaezachinobaeza Posts: 2,489
    here is a gift..The Dublin/Uk poster http://upload4.postimage.org/937318/photo_hosting.html
    It will cost 20 euros
  • Puck78Puck78 Posts: 737
    chinobaeza wrote:
    here is a gift..The Dublin/Uk poster http://upload4.postimage.org/937318/photo_hosting.html
    It will cost 20 euros
    look at the shirt at the side, 65 euro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are they a band or a corporation??????????????????????????? 20 euro for a poster????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    www.amnesty.org
    www.amnesty.org.uk
  • SatchellSatchell Posts: 149
    There is a special 10C pit right in front od the scene .... pretty cool
    Live from the 10C mosh pit

http://anorthernsky.free.fr/Photo_0031.jpg
  • thats fuckin awesome...i wish we got GA here in the states more often with our own 10c pit :D.... :eek: maybe thats what they should do for now own...the only GA seats will be 10c seats :D
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • MineAmIMineAmI Posts: 114
    Puck78 wrote:
    look at the shirt at the side, 65 euro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are they a band or a corporation??????????????????????????? 20 euro for a poster????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

pretty sure it's a hoodie, not a shirt.

still fuckin expensive

SO THERE IS NO SETLIST RELAYER FOR TONIGHT??????!!!!!!!
    we were but stones....your light made us stars
  • ParasolParasol Posts: 319
    Satchell wrote:

just hope they'll do the same for the rest of the tour! Looks awesome!
    --- Barcelona 01/09/2006 ---
    ---- Lisbon 04/09/2006
    ---- Lisbon 05/09/2006
    "One of the best...The Best! Thank You!" Eddie Vedder. 05/09/2006 Lisbon, Portugal
    2007:
    ---- Lisbon 08/06/2007 ----
    ---- London 18/06/2007 ----
    --- Nijmegen 28/06/2007 ---
    --- Werchter 29/06/2007 ---
  • Satchell wrote:
    You gonna relay the set then?
    sorry i won't be able to do that ... my friend's phone is "low battery" ... he'll just call me for the intro and then ... no news
  • FedericoFederico Posts: 7,916
    Satchell wrote:
    sorry i won't be able to do that ... my friend's phone is "low battery" ... he'll just call me for the intro and then ... no news

nooo..man...how is that possible??..i mean...a phone batt lasts for more than 24 hours!!..its unbelievable
  • hari25hari25 Posts: 10
    Inside Job,
    World wide suicide,
    Severed Hand,
    Animal,
    Do the Evolution ,
    Given to fly,
    Corduroy,
    Gone,
    Maker in the sand,
    Daughter/It´s Ok,
    Betterman,
    Why go,
    Education,
    Even Flow,
    Life Wasted,
    Rearviewmirror

Encore Break

Indifference,
    Black
    Crazy Mary
    Alive

Encore Break

Boys are back in town
    Leash
    Fuckin up
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Hey you lot from the pub hurry back to your countries and getting writing......miss ya'll already :D

Hitch-Hiker....good to meet you man and wash too :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Irish Al wrote:
    Hey you lot from the pub hurry back to your countries and getting writing......miss ya'll already :D

Hitch-Hiker....good to meet you man and wash too :D
    I was talking to you. You were cool ;)
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    I back !!!! :)

which is sad but i can get my pit fix :D:D

well that was FUCKING ORGASMIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    well that was FUCKING ORGASMIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow

And that was just having a couple of pints with me in the pub :D
    I need a coffee!
    I was talking to you. You were cool ;)

As were you man...as were you :D
    I need a coffee!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Just got back. Awesome night. One of the best ever. I'm still buzzing! :D It was great to meet everyone, and to see Ed on his skateboard riding around inside the foyer as we were queing up outside.
  • Got back home earlier still blown away.
    Dublin '06, Reading '06, Wembley '07, London '09, London '10, Manchester 1 & 2 '12, Leeds '14, Milton Keynes '14, MSG NY ‘16
  • mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    At the airport returning home. Great night last night, Big thank you to all who attended. Peace.
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • I had the greatest night!!! Highlights for me were definitely Daughter, Better Man, Corduroy & Why Go... and of course meeting Ament to that and being next to him when Ed gave him his tambourine.. awwww! I have pics! Be in touch soon!
    Becoming a Star will become your Doom.
  • ChumfattyChumfatty Posts: 140
    Hi just got back to brum after picking up my dog, Sorry to those whose I didn't speak too last night, I can be an unsociable bastard at times, Did say Hi to Byrnzie, Dave and Keith, and keith sorry again for not phoning and meeting up with you lot in the Temple Bar area after the gig, but Claire passed out (during Alive of all songs) and she suffers from vertigo, so the safest option was to return to the hotel room.

Dave, couldn't see you once you got on the plane, assuming you got home ok because we didn't crash, but the waiting at the check in desk was awful and I never had chance to meet up with Keith again so he probably thinks I'm a bit of a wanker now. (soz mate)

Oh and me and Claire saw Thom Yorke in Dublin this afternoon!!!!, at one stage i was mearly centimetres from him, he looked straight at me a one stage with a look that said 'oh no a fan has spotted me!' but i walked past him rejoin Claire after we crossed the same road.

Awesome fucking show, man my feet, calves and throat ache, getting too old for this rock and roll lark. Pay day tomoorrow so I can download the Boot!!!! :D
    My body is a temple come kneel at my prayer mat.

Astoria 2006

*Astoria Crew*

Dublin 23/08/06 - best gig ever!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Chumfatty wrote:
    Hi just got back to brum after picking up my dog, Sorry to those whose I didn't speak too last night, I can be an unsociable bastard at times, Did say Hi to Byrnzie, Dave and Keith, and keith sorry again for not phoning and meeting up with you lot in the Temple Bar area after the gig, but Claire passed out (during Alive of all songs) and she suffers from vertigo, so the safest option was to return to the hotel room.

Dave, couldn't see you once you got on the plane, assuming you got home ok because we didn't crash, but the waiting at the check in desk was awful and I never had chance to meet up with Keith again so he probably thinks I'm a bit of a wanker now. (soz mate)

Oh and me and Claire saw Thom Yorke in Dublin this afternoon!!!!, at one stage i was mearly centimetres from him, he looked straight at me a one stage with a look that said 'oh no a fan has spotted me!' but i walked past him rejoin Claire after we crossed the same road.

Awesome fucking show, man my feet, calves and throat ache, getting too old for this rock and roll lark. Pay day tomoorrow so I can download the Boot!!!! :D

No worries mate, I met up with another 5 guys on the flight, hope Claire is ok?

Gonna crash soon got a feckin early start for work :(
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    great night folks.... thanks to everyone for being friendly... me and the missus had a great time and she thinks you're all mad as fuck, but she thinks you are all lovely

believe it or not.. but i went out and bought Guinness earlier so i could have a wee pint for just now :cool: :D

excellent... boot at the weekend :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • I love PJ even more now!!!
    great night folks.... thanks to everyone for being friendly... me and the missus had a great time and she thinks you're all mad as fuck, but she thinks you are all lovely

believe it or not.. but i went out and bought Guinness earlier so i could have a wee pint for just now :cool: :D

excellent... boot at the weekend :)

And a DUBLIN-FLOOOOOOOOW.... to follow :D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    And a DUBLIN-FLOOOOOOOOW.... to follow :D:D

absolutely :cool:

just downloaded my pics to computer... some are good... some not so good

all the pub ones beforehand have come out well!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    absolutely :cool:

just downloaded my pics to computer... some are good... some not so good

all the pub ones beforehand have come out well!!!

:cool: before or after the Guinness.....? :eek:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:
    :cool: before or after the Guinness.....? :eek:

pretty much after the guinness

Dave... you go to cones 3 and 4 after the gig?????

anyhoo... i need to get some good sleep!!!! off now

speak again tomorrow probably :)