Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie... i have lost yours and Chimes mobile number... can you PM yours at least..

cheers muckah :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    but no fear of veiny pythons?? well then you'll be fine!!!

plus the doc said my arse was clear of maggots ages ago :o

I may just risk it then. ;)
  • CageyCagey Posts: 220
    the email says

"doors open 18.15 for the exalted ones and at 18.30 for the scum and miscreants"

i copied and pasted that... :)

Hehe, great. 2 hrs in any queue is long enough.
    All my favourite singers have stolen all of my best lines.
  • dbkdbk Posts: 304
    Cagey wrote:
    4 seems sensible enough, doors open at? 6.30? 7?

oh, ok cool, you can hold the queue whilst i get pissed :D
    like a book amongst the many on a shelf.......

Finsbury Park 93, Wembley 00, Astoria 06,
    Dublin 06, Reading 06, Wembley 07....
  • What time are most people lining up at??? Holy shit in 24 hours pearl jam are going to be rocking ireland!!!!!
    garypower wrote:
    What time are most people lining up at??? Holy shit in 24 hours pearl jam are going to be rocking ireland!!!!!

I'm gonna got to the pub at 2ish. Then walk to the point to get my tickets at 3:30pm. And then go back to the pub until 5 - 5:30pm, and then go back to the point. I should get to see quite a bit of Dublin tomorrow! :D
    O.k. I'm out of here! C ya'll tomorra!! :D

dbk - airport bar 1:30pm.
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I'm gonna got to the pub at 2ish. Then walk to the point to get my tickets at 3:30pm. And then go back to the pub until 5 - 5:30pm, and then go back to the point. I should get to see quite a bit of Dublin tomorrow! :D
    I'll walk down with ye. I'm going to the pub for about 1:30/2pm, then to get my tix around 3/3:30 I'm probably gonna stay around the point though. Can't be arsed walkin up and back and up again.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • dbkdbk Posts: 304
    Byrnzie wrote:
    O.k. I'm out of here! C ya'll tomorra!! :D

dbk - airport bar 1:30pm.

ok see you there
    beer waiting!!!!
    like a book amongst the many on a shelf.......

Finsbury Park 93, Wembley 00, Astoria 06,
    Dublin 06, Reading 06, Wembley 07....
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I'll walk down with ye. I'm going to the pub for about 1:30/2pm, then to get my tix around 3/3:30 I'm probably gonna stay around the point though. Can't be arsed walkin up and back and up again.

I'll try get there for that time too... if I can manage to calm myself down to get myself sorted!!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    i'll be at pub around 2ish as well!!! :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • CageyCagey Posts: 220
    Us too, prob's.
    All my favourite singers have stolen all of my best lines.
    news just in!!!

2006 European Bootlegs

Hey everyone!

We hope you are as excited as we are about the start of the first Pearl Jam tour of Europe since 2000. As many of you will be purchasing the Official Bootlegs from this tour run, we wanted to get you the information about how it will work for this leg.

As it has since the 2000, Pearl Jam is releasing the majority of shows from the European leg of its 2006 World Tour as part of the “Official Bootleg” program. On the 2006 tour, Pearl Jam is continuing to offer all shows as digital downloads available exclusively at http://bootlegs.pearljam.com

The shows will generally be available 4-5 days following the performance assuming no delays. As always, you can pre-order any show and set the software to “automatically download” when available.

The European performances will again be made available as both high quality MP3’s and as extremely high resolution FLAC files. Each bootleg can be purchased for $9.99 USD as MP3’s and $14.99 USD as FLAC files. In addition to the MP3/FLAC, Pearl Jam’s designer, Brad Klausen, is creating show-specific artwork for download with each set. Setlists and photographs from every show are also including in the downloads.

For more information, please visit http://bootlegs.pearljam.com

Thanks!

Basecamp Productions
  • Good evening everyone... not long to go now eh?
    Looking forward to tomorrow .. :)
    "Underneath this smile lies everything
    All my hopes and anger, pride and shame
    Make myself a pact not to shut doors on the past
    Just for today I am free"

Dublin 23/08/2006 ~~~Reading 27/08/2006

Wembley June '07 !!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    cool Dunk :D, I will see you in the morning :)

HH just called to say they are off to pick up eMMi and then head to town for PJ spotting :D

bye till i'm back in the UK :D:D:D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    V V wrote:
    cool Dunk :D, I will see you in the morning :)

HH just called to say they are off to pick up eMMi and then head to town for PJ spotting :D

bye till i'm back in the UK :D:D:D

PJ spotting = drinking!!!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • just want to say, have a good show all you lucky bastards in Dublin!

leeds and paris are close enough for me but, still jealous of you!

leeds 26/08/06....electric
    paris 11/09/06.....crushed...but estatic
    wembley 18/06/07.....oh yes

'listen...you can hear the sustain...you just hold that note and you can go get a bite whilst its still going'

the legend , nigel tufnell
  • So how many people going have 10 club passes? Is it even worth the rest of us scum queuing up? Pfff i remember when concerts used to be fun....
    Becoming a Star will become your Doom.
  • RobertRobert Posts: 22
    hope to see some of you at the temple bar (thats where am staying) look for a scottish bloke with a skin-ed lookin shifty that will be me!
  • collymcdcollymcd Posts: 39
    Yeah yeah funky yeah,12 hours to go!
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    news just in!!!

2006 European Bootlegs

Hey everyone!

We hope you are as excited as we are about the start of the first Pearl Jam tour of Europe since 2000. As many of you will be purchasing the Official Bootlegs from this tour run, we wanted to get you the information about how it will work for this leg.

As it has since the 2000, Pearl Jam is releasing the majority of shows from the European leg of its 2006 World Tour as part of the “Official Bootleg” program. On the 2006 tour, Pearl Jam is continuing to offer all shows as digital downloads available exclusively at http://bootlegs.pearljam.com

The shows will generally be available 4-5 days following the performance assuming no delays. As always, you can pre-order any show and set the software to “automatically download” when available.

The European performances will again be made available as both high quality MP3’s and as extremely high resolution FLAC files. Each bootleg can be purchased for $9.99 USD as MP3’s and $14.99 USD as FLAC files. In addition to the MP3/FLAC, Pearl Jam’s designer, Brad Klausen, is creating show-specific artwork for download with each set. Setlists and photographs from every show are also including in the downloads.

For more information, please visit http://bootlegs.pearljam.com

Thanks!

Basecamp Productions

fkin great stuff :D
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    DUBLIN HERE WE COME!!!

M1 watch out.........

ZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    collymcd wrote:
    Yeah yeah funky yeah,12 hours to go!

Yeah, Yeah, James Brown is a secret Pearl Jam fan and goes by the name of collymcd! :D Cool!

12 hours time - they'll be on stage!!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    [size=+8] **THE DAY OF RECKONING HAS ARRIVED** [/size]

Rony you luckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckluckyluckyluckyluckylucky

[size=+8] BASTARD [/size]
    I need a coffee!
  • ronyrony Posts: 212
    well if its any consolation i thought about you and jennytree while it was happening (for a brief moment)
    rony wrote:
    well if its any consolation i thought about you and jennytree while it was happening (for a brief moment)
    What about me? We're whopperbuzz buddies :(
    i thought a little about you too......but mainly i was thinking don't trip and don't get knocked down while crossing the street (which kinda nearly happened!)

does anyone know if there is a toilet around the point for people that are queueing? i'd assume that there is one in the petrol station across the road but i'm not sure
    I'm sure there's a couple of alleys about the place :D
    good enough for me
  • Anyone knoe the supporting act for tonight?
    Banner: You're out there somewhere, beer baron! And I'll find you.
    Homer: No you won't!
    Banner: Yes, I will!
    Homer: Won't!