Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    Keithos wrote:
    lol... By the way... They're not letting you take any make up, tooth paste etc on the plane! Best check with your flight!

I know - we gotta check it in - need clean clothes for next day anyway so just gonna take a small bag and check it in! All for the sake of some lippy and eyeshadow!!!! :)
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Buru wrote:
    As casey would say,

Ireland is fucking beautiful!

:D

So happy yo meet some jammers, cant wait till tomorrow!!!

Glad you're having a good time there. Did you hear that Jeff and Mike were walking about Dublin city centre earlier?? Shiit, I wanna be there now too! I have to wait until tomorrow!
    foxymop79 wrote:
    I can't wait to meet all those I never did at Astoria, it'll be ace! Boyfriend is totally looking forward to meeting everyone too - the infamous byrnzie et al.

xxx

Hello Foxy lady! Long time no chit-chat! What time are you getting in tomorrow?
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Glad you're having a good time there. Did you hear that Jeff and Mike were walking about Dublin city centre earlier?? Shiit, I wanna be there now too! I have to wait until tomorrow!

Hey Byrnzie - I'm so fecking jealous that guy bumped into Jeff and Mike. Boyf was off work today - wish we had gone this morning instead! Bet the guys are drinking in Temple Bar tonight!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

Byrnzie wrote:
    Hello Foxy lady! Long time no chit-chat! What time are you getting in tomorrow?

Getting in at 9am - then heading to hotel, going for a shop (wedding rings - urgh!) then heading to the pub round about opening me thinks! What time will you be joining us and what you drinking?!

xxx
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

foxymop79 wrote:
    Getting in at 9am - then heading to hotel, going for a shop (wedding rings - urgh!) then heading to the pub round about opening me thinks! What time will you be joining us and what you drinking?!

xxx

Yeah, I reckon they'll be having a few beers this evening. I'll be at the pub at about 2pm. See ya there! :D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Yeah, I reckon they'll be having a few beers this evening. I'll be at the pub at about 2pm. See ya there! :D

I'll bring a wristband for you :)

See ya tomorrow - I need to go pack and go to sleep or I'll never get up at 4am! ARGH!

The things we do for pj!

xxxx
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

foxymop79 wrote:
    I'll bring a wristband for you :)

See ya tomorrow - I need to go pack and go to sleep or I'll never get up at 4am! ARGH!

The things we do for pj!

xxxx

4am? Ouch! :eek:
  • dbkdbk Posts: 304
    and we were doing so well
    and foxy mentions wristbands to byrnzie
    its got potential it could kick off again..
    like a book amongst the many on a shelf.......

Finsbury Park 93, Wembley 00, Astoria 06,
    Dublin 06, Reading 06, Wembley 07....
    dbk wrote:

My lips are sealed! :D:D
  • CageyCagey Posts: 220
    When are all the GA'rs hitting the queue?
    All my favourite singers have stolen all of my best lines.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    dbk wrote:

:D:D

172 posts!! but the man remembers the finer details... hey Byrnzie'll be glad she's no coming ;)

FoxyM.. me and Mrs Dunk, Dave and VV, LLdoubleU.. someone called PresentlyTense.. we all get in at 9.00 as well!!!! we're all meeting up to share taxis into city... plus we can all get breakfast together
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Cagey wrote:
    When are all the GA'rs hitting the queue?

who gives a fuck... me 10club ;):D

only kidding... i think some of the more hardcore are starting early... like a.m. early!!! :eek:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    :D:D

172 posts!! but the man remembers the finer details... hey Byrnzie'll be glad she's no coming ;)

FoxyM.. me and Mrs Dunk, Dave and VV, LLdoubleU.. someone called PresentlyTense.. we all get in at 9.00 as well!!!! we're all meeting up to share taxis into city... plus we can all get breakfast together

its quality not quantity dunc you know that!!!

dbk wrote:
    its quality not quantity dunc you know that!!!

its a great moral question that Don...

would you rather sleep with 10 decent looking women or 1 gorgeous woman??? hmmmm!!!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Can't believe I didn't meet them, I walked all over town... fuck it, why am I disappointed when I'm going to see them tomorrow!! This time tomorrow we'll be waiting for them... maybe they'll be on stage already!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Can't believe I didn't meet them, I walked all over town... fuck it, why am I disappointed when I'm going to see them tomorrow!! This time tomorrow we'll be waiting for them... maybe they'll be on stage already!

i'm really excited.... and i have to get up at 4.00am :eek:

if they arent on stage by this time tomorrow.... i will be... kilt over ma heed :D
    who gives a fuck... me 10club ;):D

only kidding... i think some of the more hardcore are starting early... like a.m. early!!! :eek:

I do!!! As I don't wanna be the only piss-head in the queue straining to hold me bladder :D
    its a great moral question that Don...

would you rather sleep with 10 decent looking women or 1 gorgeous woman??? hmmmm!!!

this man is way toooo clever!!!
    very good question
    let me think about it, over a copy of razzle

One gorgeous woman, which I have :p ... and all her attention on me!
    Cagey wrote:
    I do!!! As I don't wanna be the only piss-head in the queue straining to hold me bladder :D

true!!!! there have been people on here saying they'll be queuing from around 9 and stuff!!!!

thats gotta hurt when Byrnzie saunters past them to the 10club entrance... having only just got off his plane at 2pm :D

but there have been loads of others saying they'll start queuing around 4-5ish..... so god knows really

me so helpful tonight :o
    Cagey wrote:
    One gorgeous woman, which I have :p ... and all her attention on me!

you slimeball!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    I take it shes reading and youre after something????

4 seems sensible enough, doors open at? 6.30? 7?

if they arent on stage by this time tomorrow.... i will be... kilt over ma heed :D

Are you wearing ya kilt then Dunk?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340

Can't wait for that... ;)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Are you wearing ya kilt then Dunk?

nah... but for that scenario just described i would have nicked one.... from a passing Scotsman!!

i met this Scots guy in London... fully kilted up... he was eating a huge tub of Ben&Jerrys with a plastic fork... i asked him if he knew anywhere we could get food... his answer will stay with me forever.. "aye, theres a sweetie shop aboot a mile up the road"

fuckin great :D
    Cagey wrote:
    4 seems sensible enough, doors open at? 6.30? 7?

the email says

"doors open 18.15 for the exalted ones and at 18.30 for the scum and miscreants"

i copied and pasted that... :)
    Jennytree wrote:
    Can't wait for that... ;)

You can't wait? He's put me off going! :eek: i have a fear of maggots! ;)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    You can't wait? He's put me off going! :eek: i have a fear of maggots!

but no fear of veiny pythons?? well then you'll be fine!!!

plus the doc said my arse was clear of maggots ages ago :o
    nah... but for that scenario just described i would have nicked one.... from a passing Scotsman!!

i met this Scots guy in London... fully kilted up... he was eating a huge tub of Ben&Jerrys with a plastic fork... i asked him if he knew anywhere we could get food... his answer will stay with me forever.. "aye, theres a sweetie shop aboot a mile up the road"

fuckin great :D

Brilliant! :D