Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    **side steps the glue comments**

Speaking of wigs ! hopefuly me or buru will have a wig for us all to pose in, theres a small sad group of us who are sending a wig around the world but must take pics for proof !! :D its bright bright orange :D
    it started in Canada and should be nrly in Phillidelpha and from there to me or Buru !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    V V wrote:

Speaking of wigs ! hopefuly me or buru will have a wig for us all to pose in, theres a small sad group of us who are sending a wig around the world but must take pics for proof !! :D its bright bright orange :D
    it started in Canada and should be nrly in Phillidelpha and from there to me or Buru !

hey V! :D

lol. that sounds like one hell of a lucky wig! :D:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    hello :D
    thanks for the pm ;)

i just checked and theres a chance that lucky wig is going off to Costa Rica !!!! :D

ooo oooo ooo oo it will be a lil sweaty by the time it gets here :eek:
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    V V wrote:
    thanks for the pm ;)

i just checked and theres a chance that lucky wig is going off to Costa Rica !!!! :D

I hope it's not a chest wig?? :eek:
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    V V wrote:
    thanks for the pm ;)

:eek: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    V V wrote:
    thanks for the pm ;)

you're welcome. :D;)

oo.. I wonder it the wig knows how jealous people are of it. :D
    hmm. alright, I think all this hotness has gotten to my head - talking about a wig like it's a person. lol.

:eek: you're right! :eek:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    noooooooooooooooooo
    head wig wait let me see if i can get u the 1st pic of it hold on a mo.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I hope it's not a chest wig?? :eek:

eww!! :eek:
    ok hope this works

and Byrnzie , you could adapt it !!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/MotherBone/2-3.jpg
    V V wrote:
    ok hope this works

that's one bright orange wig. :D

lol. if Byrnzie's gonna adapt it, I say he should be the last one to get a hold of it. :eek: :p:D
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    V V wrote:
    ok hope this works

is she naked in that photo?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    alright folks, my time in the wonderful world of internet has come to it's end as for today. :D

I have now succesfully solved the name of Ewan McGregor's charachter in Moulin Rouge!, it's Christian for those of you not knowing.
    I also managed to find pictures of the actor Kevin McKidd, who was oh so so hot in the TV-mini-series Gunpowder, Treason and Plot (1st episode about Mary Queen of Scots and the 2nd about her son, James :D ) http://www.bbc.co.uk/northernireland/drama/gunpowder/images/wallpaper_02.jpg

so yeh, that's it for the day and I shall talk to you later! :D:D
    Lol, well done ems :D . I saw your myspace message but I'm still kinda having computer trouble so text me or something or pm me here.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    eMMI wrote:
    alright folks, my time in the wonderful world of internet has come to it's end as for today. :D

I have now succesfully solved the name of Ewan McGregor's charachter in Moulin Rouge!, it's Christian for those of you not knowing.
    I also managed to find pictures of the actor Kevin McKidd, who was oh so so hot in the TV-mini-series Gunpowder, Treason and Plot (1st episode about Mary Queen of Scots and the 2nd about her son, James :D ) http://www.bbc.co.uk/northernireland/drama/gunpowder/images/wallpaper_02.jpg

so yeh, that's it for the day and I shall talk to you later! :D:D

.. and who starred with Ewan McGregor in Trainspotting :D

See you later eMMI :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    V V wrote:
    ok hope this works

Hey, I like!! :D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Hey, I like!! :D

ooooo fun byrnzie with an orange chest !!!:D
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    V V wrote:

haha yes!!
    I hope it makes its way to us in time for some fashion pics!!
    :D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • dbkdbk Posts: 304
    hello all you great looking lovely sexy people
    hope you are all ok and getting mildly excited?
    been on hols for 2 weeks and would rather grate my penis on a cheese grater whilst watching celebrity big brother love island than go through approx 80 pages of stoneys and helens filthy tirades, byrnzie trying to chat up everyone including woman who are men so could you please inform me of any vital changes to the plan, apart from the wig thing i read that one and cant be pretend im not interested!!!

many many thanks
    don
    like a book amongst the many on a shelf.......

Finsbury Park 93, Wembley 00, Astoria 06,
    Dublin 06, Reading 06, Wembley 07....
    dbk wrote:
    hello all you great looking lovely sexy people
    hope you are all ok and getting mildly excited?
    been on hols for 2 weeks and would rather grate my penis on a cheese grater whilst watching celebrity big brother love island than go through approx 80 pages of stoneys and helens filthy tirades, byrnzie trying to chat up everyone including woman who are men so could you please inform me of any vital changes to the plan, apart from the wig thing i read that one and cant be pretend im not interested!!!

many many thanks
    don

I haven't read everything so I cannot inform you
    but grating your penis on a cheese grater sounds pretty painful!
    :eek: :D
  • dbkdbk Posts: 304
    Buru wrote:
    I haven't read everything so I cannot inform you
    but grating your penis on a cheese grater sounds pretty painful!
    :eek: :D

ah come on buru
    everyones done it once right?????

watching big brother???
    NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    like a book amongst the many on a shelf.......

Finsbury Park 93, Wembley 00, Astoria 06,
    Dublin 06, Reading 06, Wembley 07....
    dbk wrote:
    ah come on buru
    everyones done it once right?????

I would hope not!!
    :D

Damaged goods...
  • cclayescclayes Posts: 28
    Dont know where to post this?!!?

Just wanted to see how many peeps from socltand are going to dublin?

and also who is supporting them!cmon!?!?!?!?!?!
  • birdoorbirdoor Posts: 54
    hey-
    just booked a flight-single girl from nyc never been to ireland-have no ticket, place to stay, idea where to go, nor ever been to ireland--any help on any of the above is totally appreciated..would love an extra tkt -been a long time member..if you come to nyc, would be happy to return the favor--
    then bumming around the coast til sunday-rent a car? bus? where to stay in dublin? i'm totally excited. pm me. i really appreciate the help..
    skelbrd wrote:
    hey-
    just booked a flight-single girl from nyc never been to ireland-have no ticket, place to stay, idea where to go, nor ever been to ireland--any help on any of the above is totally appreciated..would love an extra tkt -been a long time member..if you come to nyc, would be happy to return the favor--
    then bumming around the coast til sunday-rent a car? bus? where to stay in dublin? i'm totally excited. pm me. i really appreciate the help..

There are a few people coming over from the U.S for this gig. Newagehippie is one. There's a bunch of us meeting in Dublin in the afternoon. You're free to join us. Just keep checking the thread and you'll see what's happening. You also may wanna ask HeinekenHelen what's going on. She's the master of ceremonies, of sorts. :D
    morning sweet sniffers of lycra shorts :)

i just hope these fucking nuthead terrorists threats dont stop the guys coming over!!!! i doubt it will.... but if they do cancel then i'm gonna unleash my wrath on those terrorist fuckheads... :mad:

my plan is to get Dave or Byrnzie to make up a good plan... :(
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.

i just hope these fucking nuthead terrorists threats dont stop the guys coming over!!!! i doubt it will.... but if they do cancel then i'm gonna unleash my wrath on those terrorist fuckheads... :mad:

Fuck it. We'll bring em over by boat if we have to. Dave and me could sit at the bow and the stern (see, I know my sailing jargon! :D ) whilst you row Dunkman. You up for it? :confused:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    You up for it? :confused:

whilst i think you're a decent bloke and everything... i just dont take one for that team you understand... oh, you mean rowing!!!

yeah, sure... if it means they get here... plus we could have a long chat about monkeys and we could have a singalong on the way over... might need to get started now though!!

Yeh what's going on? Heard something kinda about stuff going on at airports?????

Hmm............ and my advice to people coming over: READ THE THREADS. That's what they're there for. :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    whilst i think you're a decent bloke and everything... i just dont take one for that team you understand... oh, you mean rowing!!!

yeah, sure... if it means they get here... plus we could have a long chat about monkeys and we could have a singalong on the way over... might need to get started now though!!

Ay! I love a good sea shanty sing song type o' thingy! We'd need to stock up the boat with rum, whisky, and hotdogs, so i suggest you pack only the bare essentials - sunglasses, inflatable armbands, and a compass.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Ay! I love a good sea shanty sing song type o' thingy! We'd need to stock up the boat with rum, whisky, and hotdogs, so i suggest you pack only the bare essentials - sunglasses, inflatable armbands, and a compass.

Can you also act as a ferry service for getting us to the gig :o
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?