Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    hey red, i cant work MSN... how do i share the 'goods'?

can i put it into a shared folder or something... i have loadsa fairies to share... but i cant work out how to drop a folder into a shared folder or whatever it was???? :confused:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    hey red, i cant work MSN... how do i share the 'goods'?

can i put it into a shared folder or something... i have loadsa fairies to share... but i cant work out how to drop a folder into a shared folder or whatever it was???? :confused:

Do you have the right version of messenger? I know Al tried to share with me but couldn't so I downloaded Windows Messenger (I had Messenger 7.5 before) and I've managed to share a file.

If you have Windows Messenger there is a file icon at the top of the screen you click on and then you can just drag and drop :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    absolutely ;)

everyone needs a good swallow of fluids now and again :):)

what time is early for queuing...? i'll be queuing semi-earlyish, but i also dont want to be in a pub all afternoon getting sloshed... maybe just a couple for me i think..

I reckon I'll walk down to the point at about 6pm. That'll give me 4 hours civilised drinking time - not too drunk and not too sober. (Mind you, combined with the 'in-flight refreshments' perhaps I'll be more pissed than sober, but who cares? Beer is the way forward!)
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Right click on the contact, you then get the option to create a sharing folder. Once you have it, you just drag your files onto the open folder, pretty much the same as moving files from one folder to another in explorer.
    Any fairies you have, update the fairies blog so it can be finalised. You can put what you want in a sharing folder for me!!!!

BTW, both people have to be online to share.
    Chime wrote:
    Do you have the right version of messenger. I know Al tried to share with me but couldn't so I downloaded Windows Messenger (I had Messenger 7.5 before) and I've managed to share a file.

Didn't think about versions! Were you able to see Shakira via msn yesterday? I had her in a folder waiting for you!
    Damn... PC leaving my grip..... gotta go in a minute.... :( I'll hang on as long as I can.....
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Hang on Rita, we are coming to save you! :D

Help people I have a Sum 41 song stuck in my head :eek:
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    Help people I have a Sum 41 song stuck in my head :eek:

quick - beat it the fuck out
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    redrock wrote:
    Didn't think about versions! Were you able to see Shakira via msn yesterday? I had her in a folder waiting for you!

not that i could see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bugger.. i'll check it out properly tonight then!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Chime wrote:
    Do you have the right version of messenger? I know Al tried to share with me but couldn't so I downloaded Windows Messenger (I had Messenger 7.5 before) and I've managed to share a file.

If you have Windows Messenger there is a file icon at the top of the screen you click on and then you can just drag and drop :)

right ok... thanks dudettes, i;ll have a looky later on!!

it was driving me insane last night!!!! :mad:
    right ok... thanks dudettes, i;ll have a looky later on!!

it was driving me insane last night!!!! :mad:

Why didn't you IM us! Think both red and I were on at the same time as you. Finally got around to watching Storytellers on youtube. Think I saw it all as it was in several seperate videos :o
    Chime wrote:
    Why didn't you IM us! Think both red and I were on at the same time as you. Finally got around to watching Storytellers on youtube. Think I saw it all as it was in several seperate videos :o

yeah but it had wee clocks next to you... i said clocks... and i though you must have been busy doing stuff or looking up Shakira pictures for me... hence no disturbance :)

so if it has the wee clock then i can still message that person.. its just if they are offline i cant... i'm normally ok with computer stuff but MSN just foxes me... crazy like a fox!!! remember that show :D
    yeah but it had wee clocks next to you... i said clocks... and i though you must have been busy doing stuff or looking up Shakira pictures for me... hence no disturbance :)

so if it has the wee clock then i can still message that person.. its just if they are offline i cant... i'm normally ok with computer stuff but MSN just foxes me... crazy like a fox!!! remember that show :D

You had a wee clock too :) I think you can. I thought I'd turned the wee clock off :o

I was only youtubing ...
    belfast1 wrote:
    quick - beat it the fuck out

LOL I'm trying. I'm currently listening to Led Zep but I can still hear it in my head :eek:

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Chime wrote:
    You had a wee clock too :) I think you can. I thought I'd turned the wee clock off :o

I was only youtubing ...

LOL @ the clock talk :D:D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    LOL @ the clock talk :D:D

:D

*giggles like a schoolboy..... then picks bogies like a schoolboy*
    :D

*giggles like a schoolboy..... then picks bogies like a schoolboy*

Trust you to lower the tone, and not in a good way. Smut is fine, I can deal with that ;)

However this gutter talk is quite... hmm disturbing I think is the word :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Right I've gotta go do some work now :(

Speak later :)

Rockin' out to Creadles
    aalllllllllllllll by myself..... dont wanna be all by myself..........unless of course Helen signs on..........then by myself is ok.........alllll by myself....dont wanna be..........all by myself.........unless of course a schizophrenic axe-murderer signs on...............then solitary typing onto a forum is ok.......... why would he murder axes anyway......... inanimate cutting implement...

*stops singing and sees office staring at me.....continues singing in same melody*

why don't all you colleagues of mine just piss off and play on the motorway...........all by myself, just wanna be all by myself

help me!
    *coughs*
    Chime wrote:
    *coughs*

ahhhhhhhh Chimey.... :):)

i knew i wouldnt be left all alone.... which is maybe a good thing!!!

so Salsa....... can you do the whole hip shaking type of thing then ?

obviously i was drunk when i tried it.... it made people laugh, but i was really trying :o:D:D
    ahhhhhhhh Chimey.... :):)

i knew i wouldnt be left all alone.... which is maybe a good thing!!!

so Salsa....... can you do the whole hip shaking type of thing then ?

obviously i was drunk when i tried it.... it made people laugh, but i was really trying :o:D:D

There's a little hip shaking but not to Shakira levels. For that you want VV and her tribal dance. I dance New York style which is a little different to Cuban and I don't suppose you know which style you were dancing :o

EDIT sure we can teach you the basics so you can impress on the dance floor!
    *coughs back or threatens to sing again*

edit.... i see you are back!!
    Chime wrote:
    ...and I don't suppose you know which style you were dancing :o

EDIT sure we can teach you the basics so you can impress on the dance floor!

i think it was 'free' style.... mixed up with some robotics :cool:
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    ‘*kick* Helen? *pokes with stick* Helen?? HELEN???’

Lol, hey jenny :) . Are you around today too?

‘So who's gonna stop me getting hammered at H's then.......? Oh, no-one’

:D lol, somebody NOT getting hammered at my place? :confused: Can’t see that happening :p

‘yeah but he fancies Helen... i'm just outting them, but i reckon he and she will be getting it on... i was right about the 10,000th post earlier and i'm right about this!!!’

:rolleyes: Dunk, just cos you were right ONCE… does not mean you’re ever gonna be right again :cool: . And SINCE we’re taking odds, I’m offering some on an embarrassing moment when dunk and mrs dunk meet a certain Italian :D

‘Probably queueing right about now if Helen gets her way’

:D well, I’m not planning on forcing anyone else to do anything – probably best for me if you all go to the pub anyway :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you

:rolleyes: Dunk, just cos you were right ONCE… does not mean you’re ever gonna be right again :cool: . And SINCE we’re taking odds, I’m offering some on an embarrassing moment when dunk and mrs dunk meet a certain Italian :D

she's not coming is she?? :eek:

thats not funny :mad:
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    she's not coming is she?? :eek:

thats not funny :mad:

Lol, oh it would be!

Well I dunno, but she DID say she pretty much goes to all of them, didn't she? :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    i think it was 'free' style.... mixed up with some robotics :cool:

:cool: Nice. Sounds like you are a man that likes to get noticed on the dance floor :)

... and tonight is my weekly trip to Salsa! 3 hours of dancing ;)
    Lol, oh it would be!

Well I dunno, but she DID say she pretty much goes to all of them, didn't she? :p

not that anything happened anyway... :)
    Back briefly.

Yay Helen's back :D:D

Rockin' out to Creadles