Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Chime wrote:
    :cool: Nice. Sounds like you are a man that likes to get noticed on the dance floor :)

... and tonight is my weekly trip to Salsa! 3 hours of dancing ;)

its hard not to notice an overweight pale person flail around like a pissed octupus :cool:

thing is... i never dance... even at weddings i have to be utterly forced to do the dances.... but something about salsa was good enough reason to embarass myself.... plus i was 'dragged' up ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    not that anything happened anyway... :)

Well that is true :rolleyes:

Heya stoney :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    .... but something about salsa was good enough reason to embarass myself....

I wonder what that might have been :rolleyes: :p I'm sure you enjoyed watching everyone else dance aswell :D:D:D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Back to the madness of the Pit, Helen :D

I think Dunk has you married off to NAH :eek: Seems keen to hook people up does our Dunky :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Chime wrote:
    I wonder what that might have been :rolleyes: :p I'm sure you enjoyed watching everyone else dance aswell :D:D:D

oh its a visual feast Chimey :);)

*packs latino cd's in Dublin holdall to play to Chime* ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Back to the madness of the Pit, Helen :D

I think Dunk has you married off to NAH :eek: Seems keen to hook people up does our Dunky :D

i try my best Stoney.... anything to try and get some of you hopeless singletons some action ;):D

plus it makes good gossip... i like gossip... but i'm not gay!... i just like juicy gossip
    i try my best Stoney.... anything to try and get some of you hopeless singletons some action ;):D

plus it makes good gossip... i like gossip... but i'm not gay!... i just like juicy gossip

LOL. Well I guess you never know. Meeting new people at gigs is always good, regardless of outcomes :) I mean look what happened at the Astoria. I met you guys :) So same thing with Dublin, except I already know a lot of you

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    LOL. Well I guess you never know. Meeting new people at gigs is always good, regardless of outcomes :) I mean look what happened at the Astoria. I met you guys :) So same thing with Dublin, except I already know a lot of you

Absolutely... well said

meeting everyone at the Astoria was a true highlight of the trip.... :)

plus i think we know each other a lot better so it'll be more fun in 2 weeks time.... some of the gang might get to know each other quite 'intimately' ;):):o
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ooOOOooo looks like Dunks got plans !! ;)

arrgh one of them , "no where fast" days poooy

it seems quiet here everyone working hard ??
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    ooOOOooo looks like Dunks got plans !! ;)

arrgh one of them , "no where fast" days poooy

it seems quiet here everyone working hard ??

i'm matchmaking VV... :cool: :D

seeing as how you are partnered up to the wahzoo.. you are exempt :p

lets see... Byrnzie, emmi, dave and stoney are all single.... hmmmmhmmmm

EDIT... Dave actually isnt single is he.... still... it could be a "what goes on tour stays on tour" scenario :o
    i'm matchmaking VV... :cool: :D

seeing as how you are partnered up to the wahzoo.. you are exempt :p

lets see... Byrnzie, emmi, dave and stoney are all single.... hmmmmhmmmm

EDIT... Dave actually isnt single is he.... still... it could be a "what goes on tour stays on tour" scenario :o

Lol, seems like it's gonna end up being a pathetic fucking singles party at my house or something :D

Ooooh ooh 'singles' ha, nice little PJ connection there :D - ah, I'm gone mad altogether :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Lol, seems like it's gonna end up being a pathetic fucking singles party at my house or something :D

Ooooh ooh 'singles' ha, nice little PJ connection there :D - ah, I'm gone mad altogether :p

"pathetic fucking"... thats an oxymoron ;)

nice connection there Hellsy :)

plus it wont be a singles party if you and NAH are there will it ;) .... ok i'll stop that!!! :o
    "pathetic fucking"... thats an oxymoron ;)

nice connection there Hellsy :)

plus it wont be a singles party if you and NAH are there will it ;) .... ok i'll stop that!!! :o

:D Oh you!!!!!!! :mad: Any excuse?

Well it won't really be anyway cos Dave will be sitting there all night dreaming about his 'may or may not be girlfriend' and I think Byrnzie's bringing his boyfriend with him too :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    No Dave must behave now. Wonder if he'll manage that ;):D

At least if you are single, on such occasions you don't have to worry about being faithfull ;)

Rockin' out to Creadles
    No Dave must behave now. Wonder if he'll manage that ;):D

i dont think he will... well not if you are going Stoney :p;)

stoney wrote:
    At least if you are single, on such occasions you don't have to worry about being faithfull ;)

thats so true.... :)
    ....... I think Byrnzie's bringing his boyfriend with him too :o

ooooohhhh it'll be like Brokeback Mountain at your house ;)
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    oh its a visual feast Chimey :);)

*packs latino cd's in Dublin holdall to play to Chime* ;)

*realises Dunk has packed his bachata and merengue cd's instead of salsa* :o

*wanders off shaking her hips for some last minute practice before tonights lesson* ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    ooh shite.. for some reason I'm having second thoughts about staying at Helly's. :eek: :eek:

and it's all Dunky's fault! :mad:

:p

anyhoo, hello to all, such a lovely lovely day today isn't it now? :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Chime wrote:
    *realises Dunk has packed his bachata and merengue cd's instead of salsa* :o

*wanders off shaking her hips for some last minute practice before tonights lesson* ;)

*realises that salsa, merengue and bachata all sound like foodstuffs.....mmmmmm stuff*

*watches Chime wandering off shaking hips.... gets out duct tape*
    eMMI wrote:

is it ever anyone elses.... :o :(

anyway Helen has dogs in her house... and she even has some pets as well ;):p
    eMMI wrote:
    ooh shite.. for some reason I'm having second thoughts about staying at Helly's. :eek: :eek:

LMAO :D It's ok eMMI. Helen, you and I will stick together :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    ooooohhhh it'll be like Brokeback Mountain at your house ;)

Not an image I really wanted :eek:

Rockin' out to Creadles
    is it ever anyone elses.... :o :(

maybe.. :o I can't remember who said what can I?! :mad: :rolleyes: :p

anyway Helen has dogs in her house... and she even has some pets as well ;):p

and.. hmm.. :confused: what am I supposed to say to that?
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Helen, you and I will stick together :D

awesome!!!! hey... i have this man-made glue that i could use on you all.... its white and gloopy to start off with but it dries clear .... well? just let me know on the day... i have loads of it :)
    LMAO :D It's ok eMMI. Helen, you and I will stick together :D

aww, that's nice. :D:D

lol. for some reason that made me think about how our mum has told us stories about how she and her sis and cousin used to play Charlie's Angles. :D:D
    eMMI wrote:
    aww, that's nice. :D:D

lol. for some reason that made me think about how our mum has told us stories about how she and her sis and cousin used to play Charlie's Angles. :D:D

Are you suggesting we dress up as Charlie's Angel's eMMI? Cool thought though ;)

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Are you suggesting we dress up as Charlie's Angel's eMMI? Cool thought though ;)

lol. I'm not suggesting anything. :D:p not my style. :cool: lol. it could be cool. if we'd have the hair(s) for it. I've got long blonde hair, you two would have to be the two brunettes. :p
    eMMI wrote:

Ha, and you wonder why we label you as 'innocent' :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    eMMI wrote:
    lol. I'm not suggesting anything. :D:p not my style. :cool: lol. it could be cool. if we'd have the hair(s) for it. I've got long blonde hair, you two would have to be the two brunettes. :p

Well we could don wigs :D I see that you bag being Cameron Diaz then. That's ok, I'll be Drew Barrymore, don't know the other one! But Helen can be that person :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    awesome!!!! hey... i have this man-made glue that i could use on you all.... its white and gloopy to start off with but it dries clear .... well? just let me know on the day... i have loads of it :)

Um well how could we pass on such a generous offer :rolleyes:

How about....

No thanks dunk :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life