Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Well we could don wigs :D I see that you bag being Cameron Diaz then. That's ok, I'll be Drew Barrymore, don't know the other one! But Helen can be that person :D

Lucy Liu? :confused: I don't think that would work :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Um well how could we pass on such a generous offer :rolleyes:

How about....

No thanks dunk :)

fair enough... your loss... i made it so it tastes like fizzy sweeties as well...!!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Oooh they are playing Soundgarden on Planet Rock!!!
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Lucy Liu? :confused: I don't think that would work :p

I don't mean play the actess. Just the role that she played in the film :D I don't know the characters names so I had to state the actresses names

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Well we could don wigs :D I see that you bag being Cameron Diaz then. That's ok, I'll be Drew Barrymore, don't know the other one! But Helen can be that person :D

I'm actually talking about the *real* Charlie's Angels. :D:phttp://www.supanet.com/media/00/03/49/charlies_angels.jpg

(the newer third on is Lucy Liu)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Ha, and you wonder why we label you as 'innocent' :D

:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    fair enough... your loss... i made it so it tastes like fizzy sweeties as well...!!!!

:eek: Is that what you tell all the kids? :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    eMMI wrote:
    I'm actually talking about the *real* Charlie's Angels. :D:phttp://www.supanet.com/media/00/03/49/charlies_angels.jpg

(the newer third on is Lucy Liu)

Yeh, I suppose I do kinda look a bit like yer one on the left :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :eek: Is that what you tell all the kids? :o

not kids... you confuse me with IrishAl and other such perverts... i tell that to people who want to have their faces glued together... thats all :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.

You know there are medications which can help with that embarrassing problem :D LMAO

Rockin' out to Creadles

obviously. :cool: :D:D

I don't have as poofy hair as the blonde one though.. :o lol. :rolleyes: :D

what kinda fucking mirrors do you have in Ireland.... warped perspex????? :p:D
    You know there are medications which can help with that embarrassing problem :D LMAO

it tastes like broken up Love Hearts though... you do realise i'm talking about my man-made white gloopy glue here... not spunk :confused:;)
    eMMI wrote:

'poofy hair'

:D:D:D:D:D:D
    it tastes like broken up Love Hearts though... you do realise i'm talking about my man-made white gloopy glue here... not spunk :confused:;)

no offense (and all that other politically correct stuff) but would you mind not talking about your man-made.. stuff..

it's really too much of a scorching day to read things like that! :rolleyes: :p
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    :and I think Byrnzie's bringing his boyfriend with him too :o

Hey! I'll have you know that he's not my boyfriend, he's my love child! I call him Butt baby. If you've seen the Tenacious D video of the same name then you'll know what I mean. Simply put, he's a combination of too many kebabs, and a peculiar biological anomaly which tore my arse to pieces. :mad:
    not kids... you confuse me with IrishAl and other such perverts... i tell that to people who want to have their faces glued together... thats all :)

:o yes... indeed... not perverted at all. Dunkman1974 - pervectly (couldn't help it) clean family fun :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    eMMI wrote:

That's ok, we can buy wigs :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

You could be talking about your home made cauliflower cheese for all I know, I still don't wanna know! :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    what kinda fucking mirrors do you have in Ireland.... warped perspex????? :p:D
    :confused: Mirrors??? huh???? :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Right gotta go folks. Work calls.

Speak tomorrow possibly :)

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Hey! I'll have you know that he's not my boyfriend, he's my love child! I call him Butt baby. If you've seen the Tenacious D video of the same name then you'll know what I mean. Simply put, he's a combination of too many kebabs, and a peculiar biological anomaly which tore my arse to pieces. :mad:
    Well that's soooo much better then ;)

:p

stoney, I quite like cauliflower cheese :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

bye then stoney! :)

Bye :(

Chat to ya tomorrow hopefully!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    That's ok, we can buy wigs :)

lol. such wise words. :D
    eMMI wrote:
    no offense (and all that other politically correct stuff) but would you mind not talking about your man-made.. stuff..

it's really too much of a scorching day to read things like that! :rolleyes: :p

none taken... but to answer your question... no i wont stop talking about my stuff... :)

just because your getting all hot and bothered about it isnt my fault ;)

EDIT... are all the ladies becoming a bit...... boring and prudish perchance.... mmmmmm not good.... i shall have to procure my filth elsewhere :(
    eMMI wrote:
    lol. such wise words. :D

That's me :)

Full of .......... :o emmm..... glorious wisdom :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    none taken... but to answer your question... no i wont stop talking about my stuff... :)

just because your getting all hot and bothered about it isnt my fault ;)

EDIT... are all the ladies becoming a bit...... boring and prudish perchance.... mmmmmm not good.... i shall have to procure my filth elsewhere :(

thought so. :rolleyes: but it's always worth a try eh? :):p

I'm just hot and annoyed cause my bro and our cat are causing trouble.

:rolleyes: :p:D
    That's me :)

emm.. yes.. you got that right Helen.. *asserting smile* wisdom is the word..

lol. :D yes, wise you are! :D:D

is that a brand of man-made glue i havent heard of :confused::)