Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    i dont think you were getting one young missy.... you need a credit or debit card to get one... they are free to everyone who is meeting up at THE PUB beforehand... but you would need a credit card to get one on put on hold for you!!! seeing as your not coming to the pub ;):p

woo-hoo!!!!! i tried to re-upload the image and make the order and it accepted it this time :D:D:D:D badges will be here in 5 working days it says :cool:

nice work ! :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Bla bla bla
    bla bla bla blaaaa
    blaaaaa
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • i dont think you were getting one young missy.... you need a credit or debit card to get one... they are free to everyone who is meeting up at THE PUB beforehand... but you would need a credit card to get one on put on hold for you!!! seeing as your not coming to the pub ;):p

woo-hoo!!!!! i tried to re-upload the image and make the order and it accepted it this time :D:D:D:D badges will be here in 5 working days it says :cool:

Does mine read "K.C.".....:mad:
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • Buru wrote:
    I'm scared to travel now... great

Do you think there were actually terrorists who were going to deploy bombs in aircrafts leaving from London airports, or is it just a government scare to gain more control over people?

I just heard something over the radio, I couldn't help but feel worried...
    :(

Maybe it's a way to divert attention?

I wouldn't worry too much Buru. It is scary, especially if everyone hates your country, like they do mine, :rolleyes:, but I have a feeling that things will work out. Just in case, if my plane goes down, and I don't make it to the gig, will someone tell 10C so that you guys can use my tix, I would hate for them to go to waste....
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

I wouldn't worry too much Buru. It is scary, especially if everyone hates your country, like they do mine, :rolleyes:, but I have a feeling that things will work out. Just in case, if my plane goes down, and I don't make it to the gig, will someone tell 10C so that you guys can use my tix, I would hate for them to go to waste....

haha yes, it's just me being shocked
    I'll forget by tomorrow ;)

I'm just tired of people killing people...
    Someone tell them it's cliché, last season's thing...
    :rolleyes: ;)
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    i dont think you were getting one young missy.... you need a credit or debit card to get one... they are free to everyone who is meeting up at THE PUB beforehand... but you would need a credit card to get one on put on hold for you!!! seeing as your not coming to the pub ;):p

:rolleyes: So does everybody else need a credit card to reserve their badges then :mad:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    hello everyone I'm back! :D:D

hmm. what are these badges everyone keeps talking about? :confused:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Does mine read "K.C.".....:mad:

no no... it reads Pearl Jam Dublin 23.08.06... i did the month after the date is its supposed to be ;)

edit: date fuck up
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.

:eek: Well if anyone crashes your plane they'll just have me to deal with :mad:

I wouldn't worry about coming here or about anything really... do you all panic that much every time you cross the road? Cos that's WAY more of a risk :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :rolleyes: So does everybody else need a credit card to reserve their badges then :mad:

why of course.... or they can collect them in the pub beforehand... but you're not doing pub beforehand so... credit card it is....oh wait you cant do that either :confused:

i just dont know Hellsy :p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    no no... it reads Pearl Jam Dublin 23.06.06... i did the months after the date is its supposed to be ;)
    Hahahahahahahahaha....... :D:D:D:D:D You got it wrong :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    why of course.... or they can collect them in the pub beforehand... but you're not doing pub beforehand so... credit card it is....oh wait you cant do that either :confused:

i just dont know Hellsy :p
    Well it's lucky cos there's no fuckin WAY I'd give you my credit card number if I had one :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    I love it how you're alll just talking past me. :p

hi! I'm back. :D

but only for a while really. :D:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    I love it how you're alll just talking past me. :p

hi! I'm back. :D

but only for a while really. :D:D

hi Emmi!!!
    :D

rude people tsk tsk
    ;)
    Buru wrote:
    hi Emmi!!!

rude people tsk tsk
    ;)

hey hey. :):D

I know, so interested at arguing they forget everyone else! :p;):D
    eMMI wrote:

So dunk, why doncha just gimme your credit card number, address and expiry date and we'll call it quits :)

:o

Sorry ems :o

Hey ems :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    eMMI wrote:

well fuck em ;):D
    we can carry on a conversation on our own

Are you excited yet?

Edit - Ok, except Helen (she said hi too).
    ;)
    Hahahahahahahahaha....... :D:D:D:D:D You got it wrong :D

you missed the June show :eek:.. how did you manage that!?!?!!?!??!?!

oh well, i've got badges coming for the 23/8/06 show as well :cool:
    no worries Helly, (and hey back). :)
    Buru wrote:
    well fuck em ;):D
    we can carry on a conversation on our own

Are you excited yet?

Edit - Ok, except Helen (she said hi too).
    ;)

lol. oh so very true. :D;)

excited? I think that if I were to think about the 23rd too much I would go beyond excited - to hysterical. so I'm trying to keep it cool. :cool:
    yes, yes I am very excited. :D:D
  • Hi Emmi, Hi Buru....

So are all of your plans pretty much set??
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Hi Emmi, Hi Buru....

hey Casey. :)

plans? what plans? :p:D

my plans are set as far as I have the plane tickets and I have a place to sleep. :D

get a bombproof box on those Converse for me ol' buddy :cool:
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    get a bombproof box on those Converse for me ol' buddy :cool:

I REALLY need to buy a new pair, current ones are falling apart :o
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Hi Emmi, Hi Buru....

Pretty much, yes!

Same as Emmi, plane tickets, tickets and places
    Chime wrote:
    I REALLY need to buy a new pair, current ones are falling apart :o

they simply can't contain the power that is.... Salsa! :)
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    they simply can't contain the power that is.... Salsa! :)

:rolleyes: and how are these two connected? :rolleyes: should of guessed you wouldn't need an excuse to get back to salsa :o:p

It's nearly time for the London Latinfest to start ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • get a bombproof box on those Converse for me ol' buddy :cool:

will do!! I hope pink is your color, somehow I imagine it is.....;)
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Buru wrote:
    Pretty much, yes!

Same as Emmi, plane tickets, tickets and places

lol. I'm so crappy at planning.. and packing. :D:D

although yesterday night I was already wondering about how many different clothing items will I need for a few-day-trip. :D and where to pack them to. :D:p
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Dun Laoghaire.

Yea, and there's no edit button on my screens. Nothing shows up and there's no invisible icons that just haven't appeared. It's dead annoying. Anyone know if it's anything to do with my browser settings? It's like this on my home and work computers. On the new Audioslave board the button to post a reply or new topic doesn't appear. How crap

Have you registered with the website? Sounds odd.
    Chime wrote:
    :rolleyes: and how are these two connected? :rolleyes: should of guessed you wouldn't need an excuse to get back to salsa :o:p

It's nearly time for the London Latinfest to start ;)

of course i didnt need any excuse... the merest mention of either/or all of the things below will set me off:-

1. Canadian girls in london
    2. Salsa dancing in london
    3. £2.00 bottles of beer in London

combine all 3 and its duct tape time :o:o