Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    maybe it's the second one :confused: It does kinda go 'but uh oh... ' and it's sooo catchy. He sings with a kinda english accent?

that must be it then. :) I LLLLOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEE the Kooks, they're just so great. :D:D I don't know how you could mix them up with Arctic Monkeys though. :):p

yup, he's English, so maybe that could the reason for the accent. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Chime wrote:
    I thought it might have been part of your study before your trip to Scotland to help you with the accent :D Although the Edinburgh accent is very different to Weegie.

lol. could've been a good idea. :D I'm very sure it is. I had very little trouble with understanding Glaswegians. :) but when we went for a wee visit to Kippen (I think that was the place), a little more to the north it was more difficult. :o
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • From what? Lol, considering I dunno what it is, I don't think so :confused:.
    lol, ah it's the college I go to. sorry, ever mind...
    Fear Is Your Only God...
  • never mind even.. grrr... why can't you edit posts here?
    Fear Is Your Only God...
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Talking of MySpace...check out my new signature tune. It kicks ass like Muhammad I'm hard Bruce Lee!

okeey koeey mr. blokie

how is everyone today ?
    i got a msg from Lou she is dead excited but has no internet acsess ,

so i have not played PJ for over a week due to being away and now cant deside weather to leave it that way till the show !
    or say fuck it and get a show on !

what do u recon?? any of you do that black out thing b4 a show ??
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    never mind even.. grrr... why can't you edit posts here?

:confused: yes you can.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

yuo can?!?!? just click on the edit button next to quote :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.

umm you can !

well i can tg, at the bottom edit button ?
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:

after the Astoria flow i'll be on my blackout... 1 week of non-pj stuff on my ipod thingy!!

might play some on the day on the car journey to the airport though!!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • V V wrote:
    okeey koeey mr. blokie

how is everyone today ?
    i got a msg from Lou she is dead excited but has no internet acsess ,

so i have not played PJ for over a week due to being away and now cant deside weather to leave it that way till the show !
    or say fuck it and get a show on !

IM BACK!!!!!!! I made it work, I should get paid extra for my IT skills :D
    Everyone as excited as I am?????
    How to be happy and true....
    Is the quest we're taking together...
    after the Astoria flow i'll be on my blackout... 1 week of non-pj stuff on my ipod thingy!!

might play some on the day on the car journey to the airport though!!!!
    ^^^^^ thats not a blackout then ! hahaha

arrrr still dont know what to do, maybe cos if i do start playing them I'll burst with excitment :D:D:D:D:D:D

any news on ur badges ???
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    eMMI wrote:
    that must be it then. :) I LLLLOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEE the Kooks, they're just so great. :D:D I don't know how you could mix them up with Arctic Monkeys though. :):p

yup, he's English, so maybe that could the reason for the accent. :)
    Well I don't really know the arctic monkeys either but it sounded like how I expected the arctic monkeys to sound - hmm... maybe I SHOULD start listening to the radio the odd time so I can at least know what the fuck people are talking about :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    lol, ah it's the college I go to. sorry, ever mind...
    Lol, ok fair enough! So where are you then?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    V V wrote:
    any news on ur badges ???

the news is that i havent even ordered them yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant get the artwork to upload to the company that does them.. i'll try later on my Apple Mac.. but the pc computer says no go... it takes 5 working days i think!

better get me skates on then.... ice hockey lunchtime on a Thursday :)
    Well I don't really know the arctic monkeys either but it sounded like how I expected the arctic monkeys to sound - hmm... maybe I SHOULD start listening to the radio the odd time so I can at least know what the fuck people are talking about :D

lol. I never listen to the radio anymore really. but that's mostly cause the Finnish stations play crappy music and cause my CD collection is just so good. :D:D
    but I listened to it in Scotland, while in a car, cause there was no other choice. :) but I'm not complaining.
    a good way of "keeping up" is obviously the net but I dunno.. you don't have speakers. :o ah well, we love you even if ya don't have a clue about some things. :D
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    LoDoubleU wrote:
    IM BACK!!!!!!! I made it work, I should get paid extra for my IT skills :D
    Everyone as excited as I am?????

Yay, say I! yay, yay, thrice yay! :D
    the news is that i havent even ordered them yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLACKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

get ur finger out your **** !

:D
    V V wrote:
    SLACKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

get ur finger out your **** !

:D

this is costing me a tenner... i'll take as long as i need ;):D

yes okay... i'll do it right away ma'am :o

I'm happy to pay for mine , But HOW would you like that payment ??? :D
    alright you crazy crazy lovely people, gotta be on my way now, the sis is starting to threaten me and I need to tidy up the kitchen. :D:D

talk to you later, if not today, tomorrow! :D
    bye for now emmi :D:D: XXX

i should also go clean :(
    eMMI wrote:
    lol. I never listen to the radio anymore really. but that's mostly cause the Finnish stations play crappy music and cause my CD collection is just so good. :D:D
    but I listened to it in Scotland, while in a car, cause there was no other choice. :) but I'm not complaining.
    a good way of "keeping up" is obviously the net but I dunno.. you don't have speakers. :o ah well, we love you even if ya don't have a clue about some things. :D
    Lol, thanks :D

One of these days I just might GET a clue :confused:

Hmm.. just not today though, head's gone mental :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

:eek: a tenner? Is that so? :rolleyes: god love him, ya ask him to do ONE fucking thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And this is what ya get? :mad:

Ooops, :o no badge for me then :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :eek: a tenner? Is that so? :rolleyes: god love him, ya ask him to do ONE fucking thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And this is what ya get? :mad:

Ooops, :o no badge for me then :(

dont forget his is a Scot. tightarse !
    eMMI wrote:
    alright you crazy crazy lovely people, gotta be on my way now, the sis is starting to threaten me and I need to tidy up the kitchen. :D:D

talk to you later, if not today, tomorrow! :D
    Bye ems :( chat later.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    V V wrote:
    dont forget his is a Scot. tightarse !
    Yep, I know... I'm a Cavan woman and I can even comment on it :D

Dunk, I'll give ya the 10cent for mine, ok? :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Lol, ok fair enough! So where are you then?
    Dun Laoghaire.

Yea, and there's no edit button on my screens. Nothing shows up and there's no invisible icons that just haven't appeared. It's dead annoying. Anyone know if it's anything to do with my browser settings? It's like this on my home and work computers. On the new Audioslave board the button to post a reply or new topic doesn't appear. How crap
    Fear Is Your Only God...
    Dunk, I'll give ya the 10cent for mine, ok? :)

i dont think you were getting one young missy.... you need a credit or debit card to get one... they are free to everyone who is meeting up at THE PUB beforehand... but you would need a credit card to get one on put on hold for you!!! seeing as your not coming to the pub ;):p

woo-hoo!!!!! i tried to re-upload the image and make the order and it accepted it this time :D:D:D:D badges will be here in 5 working days it says :cool:
  • Dun Laoghaire.

Yea, and there's no edit button on my screens. Nothing shows up and there's no invisible icons that just haven't appeared. It's dead annoying. Anyone know if it's anything to do with my browser settings? It's like this on my home and work computers. On the new Audioslave board the button to post a reply or new topic doesn't appear. How crap

It sounds very much like your browser may not support frames.

Is it a relatively old version?
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    woo-hoo!!!!! i tried to re-upload the image and make the order and it accepted it this time :D:D:D:D badges will be here in 5 working days it says :cool:
    :D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks Dunk.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?