Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:
    Like I said to VV....it might be worth it ;)

lol. you said it to foxymop. :p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    eMMI wrote:
    lol. you said it to foxymop. :p

What are you talking about, thats what I said ;):p
    I need a coffee!
    Things are getting fairly heated over in the moving train....think there's gonna be a fight :eek:

Oh wait the scots aren't holligans and surely nobody would fight over religion ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    What are you talking about, thats what I said ;):p

:rolleyes: :p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    Things are getting fairly heated over in the moving train....think there's gonna be a fight :eek:

Oh wait the scots aren't holligans and surely nobody would fight over religion ;)

oh really... who's fechtin then :)

things always get heated over there... its not worth it :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Irish Al wrote:

:eek: no! :eek: not again.

I can't believe some people just keep going back to the subjects that they know cause arguments.. :rolleyes:

ah well, I don't hang out there anyway. I'm no fighter. :)
    eMMI wrote:
    :eek: no! :eek: not again.

I can't believe some people just keep going back to the subjects that they know cause arguments.. :rolleyes:

ah well, I don't hang out there anyway. I'm no fighter. :)

I'm with ya, lets make love not war :D:D:D:D :p
    I need a coffee!
    oh really... who's fechtin then :)

things always get heated over there... its not worth it :)

HMMMMMMMMMM

very true :confused:
    I need a coffee!
    Lol, are ya a bit frustrated today Al? :D

but yeh byrnzie, if the scenery is anything like my dream, you're in for a treat... it was just amazing... there was this kinda travelator thing that brought us around in circles to look at the horizon and it was like some kind of ice palace and all different shades of blue - yep, it was stunning... oh and I met santa :o . I think it was Christmas, cos apparently every day is Christmas in Finland in my head. Oh and the pubs are open til 5.30am too :) and ya can sit out in the ice with your pints but it's actually not cold at all.

sounds like a pretty good dream. :) I reckon you were in Lapland (that is, northern Finland) though cause there was snow and Santa. :D you see, we don't have ice palaces all over the place.

and the latest (as for what I know) that pubs stay open is 4 AM but it can vary. :D
    eMMI wrote:
    sounds like a pretty good dream. :) I reckon you were in Lapland (that is, northern Finland) though cause there was snow and Santa. :D you see, we don't have ice palaces all over the place.

and the latest (as for what I know) that pubs stay open is 4 AM but it can vary. :D

4Am not worth goin so :)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    I'm with ya, lets make love not war :D:D:D:D :p

yeh. the sad thing is that now I've got a Michael Jackson song (The Girl Is Mine) in my head cause of the "no fighter" comment. :confused: I can't get it off!! :eek:
    eMMI wrote:
    yeh. the sad thing is that now I've got a Michael Jackson song (The Girl Is Mine) in my head cause of the "no fighter" comment. :confused: I can't get it off!! :eek:

Ah you can't beat a bit of MJ........can you? :)
    I need a coffee!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    eMMI wrote:

No, it was definitely 5.30... although I can't remember the name of the place :p

I also met a girl there that I knew - apparently I went to Barcelona with her, although I've never been there either.

And no eMMI, it was Helsinki cos I remember actually thinking about you and that I shoulda got in touch with you but I didn't think you lived anywhere near there :D

Lapland sounds lovely though :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Irish Al wrote:
    Ah you can't beat a bit of MJ........can you? :)

well.. that depends. :)

but I'd really like to get this song outta my head.
    eMMI wrote:
    well.. that depends. :)

but I'd really like to get this song outta my head.

In fairness he wrote some amazing tunes :)

EVEN FLOW THOUGHTS ARRIVE LIKE BUTTERFLIES........

Any better??
    I need a coffee!
    No, it was definitely 5.30... although I can't remember the name of the place :p

I also met a girl there that I knew - apparently I went to Barcelona with her, although I've never been there either.

And no eMMI, it was Helsinki cos I remember actually thinking about you and that I shoulda got in touch with you but I didn't think you lived anywhere near there :D

Lapland sounds lovely though :o

lol. :p well, I need to find the place then. :D

Helsinki? well, was it winter then? cause that would explain the snow. :D
    aww, you thought about me in your dream? :) lol. well, I live about 2 hours away from Helsinki so not that far.. :p

I've never been to Lapland. :o the northest I've been to Finland is Oulu.
    http://www.umsl.edu/services/abroad/images/finland.GIF
    and Lapland "starts" after it..
    Irish Al wrote:
    In fairness he wrote some amazing tunes :)

EVEN FLOW THOUGHTS ARRIVE LIKE BUTTERFLIES........

Any better??

yeh he did, I'm not arguing. :) I used to adore MJ when I was a kid. :D

muchas gracias. much better thank you. :)
    eMMI wrote:
    yeh he did, I'm not arguing. :) I used to adore MJ when I was a kid. :D

muchas gracias. much better thank you. :)

Ta failte romhat (Thats you're welcome in irish...pronounced "Taw falcha roat"
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Ta failte romhat (Thats you're welcome in irish...pronounced "Taw falcha roat"

nice. though I don't think I'm ever gonna use that. not that I wouldn't want to but I think my pronunciation would be a mess. :D
    eMMI wrote:
    nice. though I don't think I'm ever gonna use that. not that I wouldn't want to but I think my pronunciation would be a mess. :D

Practise makes perfect....talk later :D
    I need a coffee!
    eMMI wrote:

aww, you thought about me in your dream? :) lol. well, I live about 2 hours away from Helsinki so not that far.. :p

Yep, it kinda reminded me of a pub I was in in Wales before, lol. Isn't it weird how dreams get completely fucked up :D . But the ice was just gorgeous, it was making everyone get all loved up... OH and I dreamt that loadsa sports people were dying. Before I went to Finland it was on the news that Ruud Gullit died while training, a gaelic footballer died while playing and a commentator died while commentating. This was just one of those mental dreams that i remember every little detail from, lol.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Irish Al wrote:
    Practise makes perfect....talk later :D

lol. I suppose. :D

catchya later. :)
    Yep, it kinda reminded me of a pub I was in in Wales before, lol. Isn't it weird how dreams get completely fucked up :D . But the ice was just gorgeous, it was making everyone get all loved up... OH and I dreamt that loadsa sports people were dying. Before I went to Finland it was on the news that Ruud Gullit died while training, a gaelic footballer died while playing and a commentator died while commentating. This was just one of those mental dreams that i remember every little detail from, lol.

lol. yeh, I seldom remember my dreams but when I sometimes do I need to think twice if it's really something I dreamed about or am I making it all up. cause its some weird shite sometimes. :eek: :D

but yeh, large areas of ice are beautiful. :)
  • TommeeTommee Posts: 13
    sorry to interupt, but im looking for anyone who has 2 seating tickets to the dublin show 23/8, who would be willing to swap for 2 standing tickets to the same show. I have explained it in more detail in a seperate thread called 'dublin 23/8 ticket swap' or somthin like that. Thank yous!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    eMMI wrote:

Sounds like you were looking at the northern lights HH.
    The last dream I remember was one morning late last week I was woken up by my alarm clock and the last thing that I was dreaming about was a haunted turd. No lie! I tried to remember why I was dreaming about a turd being haunted coz it was so bizarre but I couldn't piece it together (If you'll excuse the turn of phrase). I remember lying in the bath afterwards and wondering if inanimate objects could be possessed by the undead and wondering if a ghost had ever decided to choose a poo as it's home. I then pulled myself together and realised I'd be late for work if I didn't get my shit together - again, please excuse the phrasing. Either way, I think now that this is one reason why I don't normally remember my dreams and why they are best left suppressed.
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    So much to catch up on! You guys talk too much :p

Still too hot for my liking. :( It even rained earlier but it's still hot.

So France aren't playing so well, ah well, come on Switzerland :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Byrnzie wrote:
    The last dream I remember was one morning late last week I was woken up by my alarm clock and the last thing that I was dreaming about was a haunted turd. No lie! I tried to remember why I was dreaming about a turd being haunted coz it was so bizarre but I couldn't piece it together (If you'll excuse the turn of phrase). I remember lying in the bath afterwards and wondering if inanimate objects could be possessed by the undead and wondering if a ghost had ever decided to choose a poo as it's home. I then pulled myself together and realised I'd be late for work if I didn't get my shit together - again, please excuse the phrasing. Either way, I think now that this is one reason why I don't normally remember my dreams and why they are best left suppressed.
    Lol, well start by suppressing THAT ONE :eek:

And yeh, it coulda been the northern lights but everything was a really really light pastel green/blue colour. AND I remember how it wasn't gonna get dark at ALL cos it was so far north - but it wasn't like daytime bright, it was weird. Did I GO to Lapland in my sleep or something? :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Tommee wrote:
    sorry to interupt, but im looking for anyone who has 2 seating tickets to the dublin show 23/8, who would be willing to swap for 2 standing tickets to the same show. I have explained it in more detail in a seperate thread called 'dublin 23/8 ticket swap' or somthin like that. Thank yous!

Not interrupting - actually, your request fits quite nicely in the middle of dreams because I afraid that's all you can do is dream about swapping the tickets! I hope your dream becomes reality and best of luck!!
    Byrnzie wrote:

You've been out in the sun a bit too much

OR

You're a very troubled young man :D:D
    eMMI wrote:

I've always wanted to go to Lapland when I was a kid (Santa and all...). The furthest north I've been is Tampere - not very north :D