Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    UKDave wrote:
    :rolleyes:

Thank you...took me a while to come up with that one :rolleyes: ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Rory G....Van the man....
    I need a coffee!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Irish Al wrote:
    Rory G....Van the man....

Very credible... but no, Lizzy it must be... :D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    UKDave wrote:
    Very credible... but no, Lizzy it must be... :D

Of course its lizzy :D
    I need a coffee!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    Don't give in..... you're not the only one :D:D

nice. :D

I wont then. :D:D I've watched footy only once during the WC this year and only long enough to realise that the field is feckin enormous!! :eek:

:p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    nice. :D

I wont then. :D:D I've watched footy only once during the WC this year and only long enough to realise that the field is feckin enormous!! :eek:

:p

Yeah filthy girl is back :D:D:D:p

Hi emms :)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Yeah filthy girl is back :D:D:D:p

Hi emms :)

lol. you know, I might not want to be known as the "filthy girl".. :rolleyes:

:D hey al. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • LongRhodeLongRhode Posts: 93
    Ah yeh, well I'd advise getting a taxi TO the venue - but for some reason the walk back is never so bad - it's 15/20 minutes of a walk.

Excellent.. thanks again for the info. My wife and I booked the flight last night.. we were going back and forth on how long to stay. Decided to tack on a bunch of days after the show so now we will be hitting up Dublin for 3 nights and London for another 4 nights. Can't wait!!! I have a feeling the Ireland show will be a wicked show.

Pretty sure they will do "I Am Mine" also... when they played St John's, they commented on how they loved the fact the venue was closer to Ireland than New York before launching into it.
    1991 - Warwick RI
    1994 - Boston Garden 1
    2003 - Mansfield 1
    2004 - Boston 1 & 2
    2006 - Albany, Boston 1, Dublin Ireland
    2008 - Mansfield 1 & 2, EV Boston 1
    eMMI wrote:
    lol. you know, I might not want to be known as the "filthy girl".. :rolleyes:

:D hey al. :)

Woops...sorry........how about LOVELY LADY :p;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Woops...sorry........how about LOVELY LADY :p;)

well, that I can live with. :p;) lol. yeh, that's nice. :):p:D

how's the weather out there today btw? :)
    eMMI wrote:
    well, that I can live with. :p;) lol. yeh, that's nice. :):p:D

how's the weather out there today btw? :)

Its a bit overcast today....what about your neck of the woods?
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Its a bit overcast today....what about your neck of the woods?

hmm. what's overcast? (I'm not familiar with the weather vocabulary)
    it's nice and sunny here, a perfect day for a nap in the garden swing. :)
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    LongRhode wrote:
    Excellent.. thanks again for the info. My wife and I booked the flight last night.. we were going back and forth on how long to stay. Decided to tack on a bunch of days after the show so now we will be hitting up Dublin for 3 nights and London for another 4 nights. Can't wait!!! I have a feeling the Ireland show will be a wicked show.

Pretty sure they will do "I Am Mine" also... when they played St John's, they commented on how they loved the fact the venue was closer to Ireland than New York before launching into it.
    What? They mentioned Ireland? :o Awww :) . I love the fact that the next time they step foot in Europe will be right here :o

I can't wait. Well let me know if you need any more help :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    eMMI wrote:
    hmm. what's overcast? (I'm not familiar with the weather vocabulary)
    it's nice and sunny here, a perfect day for a nap in the garden swing. :)

Its cloudy !!
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Its cloudy !!

ah right. again, I'm learning. :D

too bad it's cloudy..
    eMMI wrote:
    ah right. again, I'm learning. :D

too bad it's cloudy..

Yeah pain in the ass....was getting used to the good weather but its due back tomorrow :D

So whats the news from up yonder ??
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Yeah pain in the ass....was getting used to the good weather but its due back tomorrow :D

So whats the news from up yonder ??

I dunno. I'm afraid to get used to the nice weather cause I don't want it to end. :o and that way I'm always pleasantly surprised when the sun is shining when I wake up. :D

news? I don't know if there are any significant news..
    lol. but my mom, my sisters and brothers and our aunt went to clean up our grannies house. :)
    eMMI, I had a great dream about Finland the other night - that's beautiful scenery you've got there :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    Damn - there goes my outstanding inspection result - just been observed again in a year 10 GCSE lesson, it was okay, was a good lesson but wasn't sparkly enough for an inspector (They expect the impossible sometimes!) so I have a review with him at 3.05pm and see what I got!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
    eMMI, I had a great dream about Finland the other night - that's beautiful scenery you've got there :)

yeh? well, thank you. it is really pretty isn't it? :):D
    foxymop79 wrote:
    Damn - there goes my outstanding inspection result - just been observed again in a year 10 GCSE lesson, it was okay, was a good lesson but wasn't sparkly enough for an inspector (They expect the impossible sometimes!) so I have a review with him at 3.05pm and see what I got!

I'm sure it went very well. :)
    foxymop79 wrote:

Fuck the inspector :D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
    It was a really good lesson - but not for when an inspector was in! :( Ah well, live and learn!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

Irish Al wrote:
    Fuck the inspector :D:D:D

No thanks, he's old and fat!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

foxymop79 wrote:
    No thanks, he's old and fat!

But it might be worth the grade ;););)
    I need a coffee!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037

I'm going to Finland next Tuesday!! Can't wait. I so can't be arsed with work this week. I need a break. Am flying into Tallin, Estonia - the beer and accomodation's cheaper - and then jumping on the ferry over to Helsinki to see my mate who's just emigrated there. A week of watching the world cup, and drinking beer in a lovely country! Ooooh yeahh!! :D (My mates place is a 5 minute walk to the beach - it looks like a big lake, but is in fact part of the Finish sea - lovely scenery and the cleanest air I've ever known. Ahh bliss!!)

P.s, apologies for my absences from the board, but big bad boss is still on my case!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I'm going to Finland next Tuesday!! Can't wait. I so can't be arsed with work this week. I need a break. Am flying into Tallin, Estonia - the beer and accomodation's cheaper - and then jumping on the ferry over to Helsinki to see my mate who's just emigrated there. A week of watching the world cup, and drinking beer in a lovely country! Ooooh yeahh!! :D

P.s, apologies for my absences from the board, but big bad boss is still on my case!

Fuck the boss :D:D:D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Irish Al wrote:

No thanks, it's a bloke!! :eek:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    No thanks, it's a bloke!! :eek:

Like I said to Foxy....it might be worth it ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Lol, are ya a bit frustrated today Al? :D

but yeh byrnzie, if the scenery is anything like my dream, you're in for a treat... it was just amazing... there was this kinda travelator thing that brought us around in circles to look at the horizon and it was like some kind of ice palace and all different shades of blue - yep, it was stunning... oh and I met santa :o . I think it was Christmas, cos apparently every day is Christmas in Finland in my head. Oh and the pubs are open til 5.30am too :) and ya can sit out in the ice with your pints but it's actually not cold at all.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life