Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    A Happy Birthday for eMMI, and a *bump* to keep us on page 1...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    HI guys!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EMMI!!!! xxxxxxxxxx
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Happy birthday Ems 8-)

So I've got Ryan Adams tonight..hopefully he's not moody pissed off Ryan..and just play as good as he can.

One day closer to June 8-):D
    I need a coffee!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Thanks my lovelies. :)

Why isn't spring here yet?! :evil: It's all rainy and dull. Then again, I don't have to feel guilty for staying in now. :P
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Hope you had a lovely day yeserday, Emmi!

Sunny here at the moment - will probably be drenched in the next 10 minutes or so, then sunny again, then.....

So Al... moody pissed off or not?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Happy 6 year Astoriaversary :mrgreen:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:
    Happy 6 year Astoriaversary :mrgreen:

Ah yes.... that was quite a day/night! Met a lot of you that night! :mrgreen:

Found the Astorian thread... viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19559&p=3596305&hilit=astorians#p3596305
  • eMMI wrote:

Why isn't spring here yet?! :evil: It's all rainy and dull. Then again, I don't have to feel guilty for staying in now. :P

35 degrees and sunny... although looks like *another* dust storm swirling in :roll:
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
    eMMI wrote:

35 degrees and sunny... although looks like *another* dust storm swirling in :roll:

life's a beach...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrd wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

life's a beach...

If only there was a beach... Also less girls in burkas :P

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    eMMI wrote:

35 degrees and sunny...

Sod off. :P
    although looks like *another* dust storm swirling in :roll:

Make sure you cover your eyes. :fp: :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Sunshine!

:wave:
    Bloody foxes. Can't get back to sleep now. :evil:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Fuckfuckfuckfuck!

I have a Networking exam this evening, a database project that I'm not entirely sure how to do due tomorrow and a database exam tomorrow too. Instead of spending time over the weekend doing it, I faffed about on Sat, got drunk Sat night and yesterday I went to a car meet to perv on lads...cars, perv on cars! Gawd it's like being in Leaving Cert again :roll:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    :lol: Jenny!

Hi everyone. Feeling a bit pukey this morning.... :sick:
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jennytree wrote:
    Fuckfuckfuckfuck!

I have a Networking exam this evening, a database project that I'm not entirely sure how to do due tomorrow and a database exam tomorrow too. Instead of spending time over the weekend doing it, I faffed about on Sat, got drunk Sat night and yesterday I went to a car meet to perv on lads...cars, perv on cars! Gawd it's like being in Leaving Cert again :roll:

You're just a whole heap of class jen :lol:

Rita hope these feelings pass soon...I need you in top drinkin form come june 8-)
    I need a coffee!
    I will be Al!

'morning all!
    Irish Al wrote:
    You're just a whole heap of class jen :lol:

I learn from the best :D

Happy 6th birthday to the Dublin Crew thread. I <3 all you fuckers :mrgreen:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    ooOOoo.... 6th birthday!!!! Happy birthday to the Crew! xxxxx
    Bit slow here...

Hello!
    I think it's just me an' you, Red! ;)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    gerrup!

howyis :)
    who'll stop the rain?
    It stopped just in time for me to get out of the house, drop Rob off in Richmond and make it back to the house (I actually had to put on my shades for driving!). Pissing it down again, but let's see around 4pm! :mrgreen:
    Uuuurrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............

First day back at work.....................
    Hope they're not stressing you out today R!

So, I have a date on Saturday night. He likes PJ, although not a lot after Yield :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:

So, I have a date on Saturday night. He likes PJ, although not a lot after Yield :D

i do so like some stuff after Yie..... ooops :fp: :shifty:

best of luck Jenners... hopefully he's half as annoying as me... or Al... or a quarter of JRD
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

best of luck Jenners... hopefully he's half as annoying as me... or Al... or a quarter of JRD

:lol: I can only hope he's like you guys! I also had another lad message me constantly for 3 days, but nothing today :roll:

ETA - he's also just msg'd me now too. Go me ;)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

:lol: I can only hope he's like you guys! I also had another lad message me constantly for 3 days, but nothing today :roll:

Collecting stalkers eh? :P

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard :twisted:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.