Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Been kind to me Jenny - getting coffees, doughnuts, cupcakes... :mrgreen:

Hope the date goes well Jenny.... and the other one too maybe!

Dunk... milkshake :roll: :lol:
    Another 5am start.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Ouchie Rita! That's too damn early! :?

In other news I just woke up 25 mins earlier than I had to... Which was handy as I apparently forgot to turn my alarm on last night :shock: :mrgreen:

Also had my review meeting at work yesterday... Apparently I should be one grade higher than I actually am, which means Payrise! :mrgreen: *shimmys*
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
    Yay for payrise!!! :clap:
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

Also had my review meeting at work yesterday... Apparently I should be one grade higher than I actually am, which means Payrise! :mrgreen: *shimmys*

get it backdated!!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Milkybars are on you, Chris!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:
    Milkybars are on you, Chris!

looking forward to June even more now that Chris has promised to buy us all beers! 8-)

he did promise, didn't he ?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:

He mos def did:
    I promise to buy beers for everyone, even JRD
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    What up, ya'll? 8-)

I'm in school, frantically trying to get my assignments done (this is a creative break ;) ), listening to Bon Jovi on youtube, trying not to sing and dance along. :lol: I'm the coolest thing!

Best of luck with the dating business, miss Jenny, I hope you have fun. :) I went out with some new friends last Saturday, to a salsa club. :mrgreen: T'was fun, met quite a few American people, some of them Marines.. Which was a bit weird/boring, when they were talking about clicks or whatever. :| :P

Congrats on the to-be payrise, Chris! 8-)

Hope the rest of you are well! :wave: xxx
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Jennytree wrote:
    jrd wrote:

He mos def did:
    I promise to buy beers for everyone, even JRD

anything I say/type while under the influence of legal/illegal substances is inadmissible as evidence... :P

But cos I like you all, I'll probably get a round in anyway :mrgreen:

Also, hooray for Mos Def!
    hitch460.jpg

Tis quite amusing the amount of people who finally realised what the phrase 'mos def' stood for after watching The Wire :lol: That series should still come with a dictionary :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:

Tis quite amusing the amount of people who finally realised what the phrase 'mos def' stood for after watching The Wire :lol: That series should still come with a dictionary :D

Never seen any of it :mrgreen: :P

Hey Emmi!!!! Enough of the creative break - hope you are working hard, very hard! **cracks the whip**

**also cracks the whip for Chris' pleasure** :twisted:
  • redrock wrote:
    Hey Emmi!!!! Enough of the creative break - hope you are working hard, very hard! **cracks the whip**

Now I DO like me some gratuitous whip cracking... :twisted: :P

Never seen any of it :mrgreen: :P

WHUUUUT?! Get yer act together :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    redrock wrote:

I was! I will be. I am. :P So much to do still.. :shock:
    Jennytree wrote:

Most definitely? :? *has not seen any of The Wire* What else could it stand for? :think: :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Gabrielle is at it as well... revising for her exams in a couple of weeks or so. Not much fun but it's gotta be done!
    redrock wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

Gabrielle is at it as well... revising for her exams in a couple of weeks or so. Not much fun but it's gotta be done!

Not fun, no. I was supposed to have ample time tomorrow as well (my biggest assignment needs to be submitted Monday morning), but my sister decided that we need to drive home tomorrow evening. :fp: Bloody sisters! :roll:

Ok, I need to focus. With tea! :mrgreen: Two big assignments and a small one, but I need to finish a book for that first. Which I guess makes it a big enough one.

When will I learn to work best NOT under last-minute pressure? :lol:
    Good (?) morning my lovelies!

Hope you finished what you had to do Emmi!
    redrock wrote:
    Good (?) morning my lovelies!

Hope you finished what you had to do Emmi!

Morning dear! Finished my biggest assignment about 20 minutes ago. :mrgreen: Submitting time's at 10. Still have some stuff to do, but should not be too much trouble.
    Morning folks!

I had a very dramatic yet awesome weekend. I got home on Sat night with a smile on my face despite the phone thieving :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    ...I got home on Sat night with a smile on my face ...:D

ooOOoo..... do tell!!!!

Emmi - well done!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:

Now I DO like me some gratuitous whip cracking... :twisted: :P

Then this should be right up your street... 8-)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    oooo Jen spill the beans :D
    well done Emmi & chris.

today i'm having a day off YAY
    good wkend teaching in hay-on-wye but could have done with an amphibian vehicle to get home yesterday, :fp:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Hey V! Hope all is well with you and family! xx

So.................. what do you guys think about the new Ed song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cEYZUO9XR4

I think it's 'nice', nothing extraordinary, nice. **ducks (maybe)**.
  • redrock wrote:

I managed thirty seconds before closing the page... The annoying infant yapping away didn't endear the track to me in any way. :roll:

redrock wrote:

I managed thirty seconds before closing the page... The annoying infant yapping away didn't endear the track to me in any way. :roll:

Yeah... but when you know why the song is being released, I guess it's 'ok'. Wouldn't want to hear that on a PJ or Ed solo album. I feel better thinking I'm not the only one not enamoured with this song.
    I really like the new song :oops:

It's gonna sound weird, but it makes me think of my Dad. The song has a Christy Moore-esque Irish folksy vibe that my Da loves, reminds me of when I was a kid and he'd listen to music like this when we'd go driving about. I must get him to listen to it next time I see him.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • EvolutionaryEvolutionary Posts: 880
    Jennytree wrote:
    I really like the new song :oops:

It's gonna sound weird, but it makes me think of my Dad. The song has a Christy Moore-esque Irish folksy vibe that my Da loves, reminds me of when I was a kid and he'd listen to music like this when we'd go driving about. I must get him to listen to it next time I see him.

Very good avoidance of grin explanation too :P

Very good avoidance of grin explanation too :P

Yes ;)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!