Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Thanks for the birthday wishes folks :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    just scared the poor postman, my face is white like a death mask with heavy black eyeliner and blood red around and i'm in costume (last min rehearsal for tonight) with creepy music playing loud :lol::lol::lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    ... a bit like me when I get out of bed after a night out V! :lol:
    heheheee, right better go shower before school run or i'll be scaring the kids too.
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Hello Crew!!

Meet up before Eddie in London (for those going)?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=189035&p=4409101#p4409101

How did your 'gig' go V?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Cheers R, stuck my name down! Btw, I have my train booked from Manc to London on the 30th:

12:15 - Manchester Piccadilly
    14:23 - London Euston

The earlier one I wanted to get was more 'spensive by the time I got to book it, but sure there's no rush anywho!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    It's all seated so, as you say, no rush! Are you still staying here? If so, coming here first, then going to pub or straight to pub from Euston? Or probably haven't even thought of those things yet!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I won't be coming until after work so don't know if there will be time to head to pub or whether it will be straight to the gig as I want to see Glen
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    redrock wrote:
    It's all seated so, as you say, no rush! Are you still staying here? If so, coming here first, then going to pub or straight to pub from Euston? Or probably haven't even thought of those things yet!

If that's ok, I shall still avail of your abode :D I'm not sure about going to your place first, I would be assuming it'd take about an hour to get to yours, and an hour back etc etc. I think I'll be happy enough just heading to yours afterwards ;)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    edited May 2012
    It would take about that from Euston Jenny. You'll only have a lil' bag with you anyway....

Leave work a bit early Pippa... ;)
    Post edited by redrock on
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Jennytree wrote:
    Cheers R, stuck my name down! Btw, I have my train booked from Manc to London on the 30th:

12:15 - Manchester Piccadilly
    14:23 - London Euston

The earlier one I wanted to get was more 'spensive by the time I got to book it, but sure there's no rush anywho!

I'm travelling down on the Sunday. You're staying two nights in Manchester?
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    I'm travelling down on the Sunday. You're staying two nights in Manchester?

Yep! Friend is putting me up there too, figured 2 nights in each is better than 1 and 3 :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    so rita is your place full that night ?
    I'm so bad at sorting thing in advance :oops:
    I'm sure I can fit in another my lovely! There's the little room upstairs and the sofabed downstairs. Double beds which will have to be shared (or someone has the sofabed and another a mattress on the floor next to it!) One or two nights?
    redrock wrote:
    I'm sure I can fit in another my lovely! There's the little room upstairs and the sofabed downstairs. Double beds which will have to be shared (or someone has the sofabed and another a mattress on the floor next to it!) One or two nights?

you are AWESOME :D well it would be me and Mali (shes only small we can squish her in next to me), I think one night but need to plan it. her birthday is 31st so said I would take her in to town for the day. would be good to leave the car at your place. not sure on arrival times with leaving WOMAD and heading straight up, ideally come to you first to abandon car.
    is that ok ??
    Shouldn't be a problem V.. Don't know what time we would be heading out, etc. Guess we'll sort out nearer the time as I don't know what Leanne will be doing. I've got the Monday and Tuesday off so I'm flexible. I know there will be drinks..... Obviously with Mali, might be a bit difficult for pubs but if they have a beer garden, shouldn't be an issue, will it? How old is Mali going to be? 15? 16? I lost track!

Guess the little bedroom is best if you come with Mali. Will be lovely meeting her! :mrgreen:
    yay she is looking forward to meeting you too.

so EV solo is all seats, are they allocated or help yourself ?
    Allocated V. I've got 10C ones - wonder where I'll be sitting...
    ok, thanks, mine are 10c too, lets hope they keep us happy :D

rain again today :? was nice to have a sunny weekend.got my OAP arm chair exercise class today, i love it we do 20 mins then stop for tea n biscuits then another 20 :lol: , couple of big shows this weekend so will be training hard all week and making costumes, didn't do so well fabric shopping Rita will have to make do .
    nearly at the bottom of the page :o

hehe morning, sun is back YES :D got next (not this) weekend off, I really can't wait.
    This day 5 weeks folks... :geek:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Hello all my lovelies! Hope everyone is well!
    Hello again everyone!
  • EvolutionaryEvolutionary Posts: 880
    *waves at Rita*
    Last day over here in Franceland... just as the thunderstorms are about to roll in too :cry:
    Flying home tomorrow lunchtime, then heading straight off in le van for a weekend camping/biking with the VW T4/5 forum people... aaaaand then it's Monday, which is not only a day off, but it's also another tattoo day! :mrgreen:
    Good times eh? :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
    Sounds good Chris!

I was supposed to have a car meet too, but t'was cancelled as Saturday is quite a sport-intensive day here.

This time next week, I'll be flying off to Madrid - cannot feckin' wait!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    evening all!
    It has been along time since i have shown my face here, thought it was about time i did :lol:

Not long now till i see you feckers again :D Arrive in London Town on June 3rd. I arrive in Helsinki town on saturday to say gday to our little Finnish friend :D

too many posts to read... anything exciting happening?

holy crap! nearly 3 months since my last post :o
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Soupy!!!!!!! :wave:

Seems you've been travelling forever!
    Whoa!!! Stickies gone...
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    redrock wrote:
    Whoa!!! Stickies gone...

tour time! :)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    Whoa!!! Stickies gone...

tour time! :)

:clap::clap::clap: :thumbup:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?