Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Who'll be lucky enough to sit near handsome John? Oh dear...

Dunk/ Al, ye should think about it.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    Maybe I'm thinking of handsome Pete in the Simpsons?
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    here is Herbie's entry to Face Britain :mrgreen:

lots of schools are doing it its a jubilee thingy.

http://facebritain.photobox.com/school/ ... age/203233
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Maybe I'm thinking of handsome Pete in the Simpsons?

i've no idea what you're trying to say...

i don't dance for money, and i don't play the accordian... what other similarities could there possibly be ? 8-)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Folks cheap train tickets for 20/21 June are now available. 22nd isn't yet.

For the Wednesday I've booked on the 12.00 Euston departure which arrives at Manchester Piccadilly at 14.07. £12
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hi guys!

Still grotty but need to book train tickets! Got the same as you Pippa to go and £18 coming back the next day (only doing one night). There were £12 for the return but not at the time I wanted.

V - need password to see Herbie's entry.

OK... back to bed trying to feel less nauseous. On a good point, stitches should be coming out tomorrow - we'll see what the damage is then!
    chime wrote:
    Folks cheap train tickets for 20/21 June are now available. 22nd isn't yet.

For the Wednesday I've booked on the 12.00 Euston departure which arrives at Manchester Piccadilly at 14.07. £12

where are you guys seeing this, i'm looking at the virgin page of 'when to buy advanced tickets' (or something like that) and it only goes up to 14th June!!! :wtf:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    belay that!
    tickets are on sale but not listed as being so...

so, what carriage are people on ? quiet or non-quiet...? ;)
    jrd wrote:
    belay that!
    tickets are on sale but not listed as being so...

so, what carriage are people on ? quiet or non-quiet...? ;)

Non-quiet :P The seat it allocated me is in Coach B
    chime wrote:

Pippa, sorry to inform you and Rita that i'll be on the same train... :ugeek:

oooOOOooo, and coach B as well!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Hope you feel less sicky soon, Rita!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Would give my right leg to spend a night sitting beside handsome john....oh and listen to ev but alas not this year! I've reconciled this in my head so please stop tempting me you evil people....do you really want me divorced 8-)

Rita-licious hope you're doing ok

Emmi, you NEVER miss a tour...come play ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Route from train station to hotel if you want to walk. Should take about 15 minutes.

http://tinyurl.com/cth3b4u
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Gobbled up sickness tablets. Now waits patiently...

Are we at the same hotel (central, I think)? I've got a family room. Think I'm sharing with V. Are they big? Maybe more room for someone if need be?
    Yep at the same hotel. Family room has a double bed and a pull out sofa thing (it's a single but also someone could sleep on the sofa bit). If you said you were booking as a twin they will leave bedding in the room for the sofa if not you may need to ask for it.

My room last time at that hotel was HUGE! Very basic and a little run down but HUGE :lol:
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:
    Would give my right leg to spend a night sitting beside handsome john....oh and listen to ev but alas not this year! I've reconciled this in my head so please stop tempting me you evil people....do you really want me divorced 8-)

It's not about me not feeling like coming along, is it? It's not like I'm choosing to not go, is it?! :roll: :evil: :( (I may be feeling a tad hissy due to some school work that I'm doing. :oops: :P )
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

It's not about me not feeling like coming along, is it? It's not like I'm choosing to not go, is it?! :roll: :evil: :( (I may be feeling a tad hissy due to some school work that I'm doing. :oops: :P )

will someone PLEASE hurry up and WIN THE LOTTERY big-time styleeee...????????!!!!!! ;)
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    jrd wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

will someone PLEASE hurry up and WIN THE LOTTERY big-time styleeee...????????!!!!!! ;)

EXACTLY! Thank you, sir! :mrgreen:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Booked travelodge for Manchester in June today.
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14

is it considered rude to ask how much you paid...?

well, if it is i don't care! :-P how much did you pay ?
    jrd wrote:

... and which Travelodge?
    It cost an arm & a leg (£65). Booked Manchester central. We stayed there for the gig in 2009.

Just flight home from EV in London & train left to book.
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    £65 between 2 of us.
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    How rude...
    jrd wrote:

Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Booked Manchester central.

Yay! More people for the party! :mrgreen:
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
    Chris... It's definitely your round ;)
    Booked Manchester central.

Yay! More people for the party! :mrgreen:
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    Cheap trains up for the 22nd. I've booked my return train.. . I'm on the 12.55 from Manchester that gets into London at 15.04. Was £18.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Thoughts on PJ21 in Alpine this year? Tbh, I think it kinda takes away from last year and what ye had going on.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Thoughts on PJ21 in Alpine this year? Tbh, I think it kinda takes away from last year and what ye had going on.

don't matter what i think, i KNOW i won't be going...

unless one of us wins the lottery... don't suppose any of us have one of the winning tickets for the 400 million quid US lottery ? though not... :lolno:
  • Jennytree wrote:

Would depend on the lineup again for me... last year wasn't quite enough to outweigh the cost in my opinion (although I know many others were more than happy with it).
    I do agree it detracts from the 'specialness' of last year though. Wouldn't be so bad if they did it on a different continent or part of the country, just seems a bit like profiteering again to me :?

In other news, I have now made contact with the guy doing my raffle tattoo :mrgreen: Told him some stuff I like and waiting to hear back on what kinda ideas he has. I had a look though his previous works and really like his style so want to come up with something collaborative that he'll be happy with too. My only stipulation so far is that it WILL be PJ related :mrgreen:
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.