Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• EvolutionaryEvolutionary Posts: 880
    Jennytree wrote:
    Very good avoidance of grin explanation too :P

Yes ;)

*high fives Jenny* good work lass :mrgreen:
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    While I think of ye there, yer man from Clutch sings on Mastodon's Blood and Thunder... I never even realised it wasn't one of the Mastodonians till a few months ago :roll: :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    While I think of ye there, yer man from Clutch sings on Mastodon's Blood and Thunder... I never even realised it wasn't one of the Mastodonians till a few months ago :roll: :lol:
    Oooh! Shininess! :mrgreen: I shall investimagate :D

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    So, erm...Yo!!!

We got a new addition to the family..a little puppy at the weekend. Its a Tibetan Terrier crossed with a King Charles Cavalier...I wanted to call him Boom...so he's called Bud!

How everyone here??
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    We got a new addition to the family...

Jaysis me heart :lol:

Hope yer well Alfred! Pearl Jem are playing in Newry on June 9th if ye wanna go?
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    My, but we're all quiet!

Errrr...

*scratches head and tries to think of something to say*

so... anyone doing anything remotely interesting for the Bank Holiday weekend?
    me ? nope. 8-)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    I have another date tomorrow night with the nice man from last weekend. Schwing!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    i made a post from my phone but its not here :(

oh well, Jen ooOOOoooo

Al bet you still call him Boom when know one is around !

so last night took mali to get her septum pierced she's been wanting it for ages and had to earn it and in the moment of spontaneity I had my nose pierced :fp: :lol::lol:

hands up who stayed up to watch PJ20 again and cried AGAIN ! * raises hand*
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    ooOOoo Jenny! BTW.. you still didn't dish the dirt from last time! Obviously must have been good to do it all again!

Al.. saw the pic on facebook - cute lil' thing!

V.. started watching but fell asleep :oops: I wish Gabrielle would want a piercing for her birthday instead of a tattoo - would be so much cheaper. I'm trying to start saving for it now! And I know I will be jealous as hell because I've been wanting one for ages now (but no money) and I'm giving her 'priority'! Pffftttt.... motherhood is overrated! :lol:
    Hi guys...

I'm putting this all over the place (facebook as well)!

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=188776
    redrock wrote:
    ooOOoo Jenny! BTW.. you still didn't dish the dirt from last time! Obviously must have been good to do it all again!

There's not a lot to dish tbh! Had a lovely time last night, he's too nice for me though :roll:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Too nice like in sweet, lacking 'edge'? Not being too nice to you?
    Jennytree wrote:
    redrock wrote:

There's not a lot to dish tbh! Had a lovely time last night, he's too nice for me though :roll:

You're doin a damn sight better than me at that dating lark though Jen... I'm not even getting the slightest nibbles anymore... Borderline gonna give up on the whole thing methinks. *shrugs*

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    redrock wrote:
    Indeed... this is what I was wondering
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    redrock wrote:

I'm not the most ladylike person, and he's very much a gentleman (full on door-opening, paying for everything etc), I kinda feel like I'm gonna ruin him. And, if I drunkingly lob the gob on him, he's probably gonna think less of me :lol:

Chris, sometimes when ye stop looking, people find you. I, on the other hand, went for the talking to randomers on the internet approach :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    redrock wrote:

I'm not the most ladylike person, and he's very much a gentleman (full on door-opening, paying for everything etc), I kinda feel like I'm gonna ruin him. And, if I drunkingly lob the gob on him, he's probably gonna think less of me :lol:

Chris, sometimes when ye stop looking, people find you. I, on the other hand, went for the talking to randomers on the internet approach :D

Tish and tosh I say! A little ruination never hurt anyone! (neither did mild corruption :P )

I have been persuing the ladies that live on the internets for the last ten months or so... Not exactly been a productive or positive experience and I'm now somewhat disillusioned with the whole thing :? :evil:
    Anyhoo, with the job and what little social life I get at home, tis probably for the best right now.

Jenny.. you're putting yourself down!!!! Don't do that young lady :nono:
    redrock wrote:

QUITE !!!!!!

chris I missed something then, what happened to the drummer girl ??
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    redrock wrote:

QUITE !!!!!!

I called that off in January. It didn't feel right for me. :(

V V wrote:
    redrock wrote:

QUITE !!!!!!

I called that off in January. It didn't feel right for me. :(

ooooooo i see, damn I'm so behind !!!!!!!!!!!! sorry xx :fp:

found a new band I am liking, Fuck Buttons :D

http://youtu.be/q1zWZ7jl_pg

Hello all my lovelies! xxxx
    redrock wrote:
    Hello all my lovelies! xxxx

hi, so what is the tattoo G wants of ?? and I guess you are happy with her having one, I've told Mali she's got to be at least 20 hahahaha

I'm off to the Indian quarter of Bristol to buy fabric YAY love it and will have to get some yummy foods to. :lol:
    edited May 2012
    ooOOoo buying fabric!!! Love that - wait for me - be there in a couple of hours! :mrgreen:

G's been wanting a tat for years - I did tell her I'd take her for her 18th so I'm cool with it. She's designed something quite sweet (but still needs work on) - an old school swallow (she loves old school tats) holding a scroll-like banner (sort of S shaped) and she still needs to fit in some forget-me-nots (which will be easy, going with the 'scroll' thing going). She would also like some lyrics in the banner but not sure as it may be too narrow. It's much nicer when you see it than when I try to explain it! She also wants another small one - just black line drawing - a cat who's sort of organic outline also makes a clef. This represents her love of cats & music together!
    Post edited by redrock on
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Sooooooo tired.

Hello all *waves*
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    I'm not putting myself down, I think I'm awesome :lol:

So does yer man apparently, but there's no 'spark'... and so it continues...

Hello Pipsicle!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Take care of yourself my lovely Pippa xxxx

Good Jenny... Awesomeness encapsulated as Dunk would say! No spark.... oh well... keep as friend and on to the next one!
    "Brad, who is engaged to actress Angelina Jolie, 36, with whom he has six children, has recently bought a new house with his fiancée in leafy Richmond in south west London so he will be in the city for the campaign."

Almost a neighbour. Might just bump into him :D. Now... Depp needs to buy a house there too....
    redrock wrote:
    "Brad, who is engaged to actress Angelina Jolie, 36, with whom he has six children, has recently bought a new house with his fiancée in leafy Richmond in south west London so he will be in the city for the campaign."

Almost a neighbour. Might just bump into him :D. Now... Depp needs to buy a house there too....

Neato! (while you're busy diverting Monsieur Depps attention, could you possibly spare a moment to point Angelina over in my direction pleases? :mrgreen: ) :P

'Morning all!

Happy Birthday Pippa! xxxx
    ooo nice Rita, very nice. I didn't care for him much when he was younger but now :mrgreen: the man is sexy, bit like Matt Leblanc, didn't care for him in Friends but Now with the grey hair and laughter lines he is looking very sexy indeed ! :lol: which reminds me i forgot to watch episodes last night :fp:

Jen ~ :?

Happy Birthday Pippa xxxxxxx :clap: :crazy: :wave: