Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Jennytree wrote:

My bunny bit me this morning, nearly took a good aul chuck out of my hand the little fucker :x

Bunnies tend to get a little pissy around easter :lol:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Jennytree wrote:

My bunny bit me this morning, nearly took a good aul chuck out of my hand the little fucker :x

Bunnies tend to get a little pissy around easter :lol:

:lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    The fecker could do with not trying to chew on me though :D He was all like "fuck you Jenny, you were annoying me" when I let a roar at him. Feck him, he's the one locked in the cage - who's laughing NOW BUNNNNNYYY?!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Bunny.... wait 'til I give your mama my 'secret' recipe for 'Lapin aux Pruneaux'. I'll let you figure out what it is... muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaahaahaha :twisted:

V.. My daughter is not interested in EV :( but she can't wait for Slash and Myles (neither can I, I must say...).
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    hey folks, thanks for the birthday greetings, hope you all had a good easter.
    back from a nice few days in cornwall (apart from the dog-pissing-on-the-sandcastle experience), but back to work tomorrow, no, back to work today - must get to bed!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Hello there!

Not back to work for me yet! :think: Though still waking up when Rob's alarm goes off... :evil:

Hope all is well in Crew land!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    hey folks, thanks for the birthday greetings, hope you all had a good easter.
    back from a nice few days in cornwall (apart from the dog-pissing-on-the-sandcastle experience), but back to work tomorrow, no, back to work today - must get to bed!

i didnae wish ye a happy birthday for 2 reasons

1. i'm scottish and its considered gay
    2. you didnae kick that dog straight in its baws

p.s. happy birthday :corn: only cos the corn one is new?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    must be biggest thread on here by now?

edit: nope.. stoopit wordgame is! :fp:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Daughter's reaction when I told her that when her cousin and his two mates (who are her age) come down for a few days she will need to let them have her room (one using the bed, the other two on a double mattress on the floor): "They can't have my room, they'll be going through my undies drawer. That's what teenage boys do!" :shock: Oh my, what opinion does she have of boys her age!!!!
    dunkman wrote:
    must be biggest thread on here by now?

edit: nope.. stoopit wordgame is! :fp:

You just wanted to use that new smilie :lol:

redrock wrote:
    Daughter's reaction when I told her that when her cousin and his two mates (who are her age) come down for a few days she will need to let them have her room (one using the bed, the other two on a double mattress on the floor): "They can't have my room, they'll be going through my undies drawer. That's what teenage boys do!" :shock: Oh my, what opinion does she have of boys her age!!!!

A realistic one :D

Hope we're all well this Friday! Tis sunny in Dublin, nice to see!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Isn't sunny here :nono:

So when did the new smilies appear??

How is everyone? Rita how are you?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    its sunny here!!!!! 8-)8-)8-)
    dunkman wrote:

A friend posted a quote on fb yesterday and I thought of you :shock: ;)

"It's called a 'kilt' because that's what happened to the last guy that called it a skirt"
    I guess you're right Jenny!!!

Sunny in Twickenham.

OK Pippa. Still getting exhausted very, very quickly but getting there. Think I made a HUGE mistake telling G I would go to Kingston with her today (she needs a couple of things...). But we'll see.

Kilt.... hehehehehe :lol:
    chime wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

A friend posted a quote on fb yesterday and I thought of you :shock: ;)

"It's called a 'kilt' because that's what happened to the last guy that called it a skirt"

*steals*

:shifty: :shifty:
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Quite nice, these 2-day weeks, I could get used to it... 8-)

Nearly beer o'clock as well :clap:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    I'm going to stop drinking for a few weeks, maybe until I go to Sonisphere in May \o/ My friend took my ex's ticket, so that's that bit sorted.

I have my 2nd last swimming lesson tomorrow. I couldn't swim at all a few weeks ago, now I just need to sort out my breathing and I'll be flying it. Really enjoying it too which is great.

Hope ye's all have a good weekend!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jenny - just remember not to breathe when you are under water and you'll be fine!

'morning all my lovelies!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    I'm going to stop drinking for a few weeks, maybe until I go to Sonisphere in May \o/ My friend took my ex's ticket, so that's that bit sorted.

I have my 2nd last swimming lesson tomorrow. I couldn't swim at all a few weeks ago, now I just need to sort out my breathing and I'll be flying it. Really enjoying it too which is great.

Hope ye's all have a good weekend!

Gettin ready for skinny dipping in the fjords then? :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.

I dunno about the skinny part... :lol:

Still dunno what my plan for Norway is, it's so feckin' expensive to stay there :?
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:

I dunno about the skinny part... :lol:

Still dunno what my plan for Norway is, it's so feckin' expensive to stay there :?

well in my limited experience cold water makes things shrink... :P

I'm thinking of cashing in some of my holiday inn points for Oslo - was planning on just crashing in the van, but I'm thinking a shower may be needed by then ;)

' morning peeps. Just seen the surgeon. All test results negative - nothing nasty lurking in my body! A bit of a relief, I must say!
    I'm thinking of cashing in some of my holiday inn points for Oslo - was planning on just crashing in the van, but I'm thinking a shower may be needed by then ;)

Wanna skip Copenhagen and just gimme yer van to drive around Norway in? G'waaaan...
    redrock wrote:
    ' morning peeps. Just seen the surgeon. All test results negative - nothing nasty lurking in my body! A bit of a relief, I must say!

A bit?! I can't even imagine... very happy for you though :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    redrock wrote:

:mrgreen: so pleased Rita.
    Thanks guys.

Just saw that HRC added some bands. Black Stone Cherry to play same day as Soundgarden. I'm happy. Couldn't see them because I was in hospital but now I will! :D

Note: There's also a welsh band! Correcting myself - a COUPLE of welsh bands!!!!! :o
  • Jennytree wrote:

Wanna skip Copenhagen and just gimme yer van to drive around Norway in? G'waaaan...

Or why don't you come do Copenhagen too eh? :mrgreen:

I've been before - didn't do much, Helen got a tambourine from Eddie, and Norway is on my bucketlist :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:

I've been before - didn't do much, Helen got a tambourine from Eddie, and Norway is on my bucketlist :D

Reckon we should pester Pin into having another Halloween party then ;)
    (I'd have been up for roadtrippin if I hadn't already got tix for Copenhagen and HRC)

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Yo mofos 8-)

Hows life treatin ya all??

Rita so bloody happy for ya ;)

Life in Al world is pretty good. Had a lovely week of with the wife and kids, ate too much chocolate, drank too much wine...it was all good!

Cannot wait to hang out with you fuckers in June :corn:
    I need a coffee!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    My theory is that slaving over the hot oven tonight, baking muffins to take into worky-thing place tomorrow will scare off my creeping cold. Right? :think: :? :lol:

Hope you're all well, I'm busy. :shock:

Oh, anyone want to hire me as an International Lady of Leisure for the summer? I could stay here and enjoy the sun and you could pay me. Eh? :mrgreen: *is trying not to despair over not (yet) having work for the summer*

Much love to everyone! xx
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."