Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Jennytree wrote:
    So Soundgarden have been announced as headliners for HRC - what was with the 2010 clue they posted then?! Very strange...

It's all about Matt :P
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hello dear ones.

so I have tickets for EV 1. but its not a great night as womad fest finishes sunday night and we normaly take down all the tipi's monday and head house exhusted ~ :? not quite sure what or how we is going to do it, kinda wish I had night 2 tix but then it would be Mali's b'day and she would kill me if I went and she didn't :?

ummmmm idea's most welcome.

dance life is very busy, sort of got 2 weeks off sort of :roll: have been asked to dance to talking heads cover band on saturday night :lol: makes me think of Bob, he loves 'em.

thats my only news. Rita that looks fab G will have a great time, friend of mine did marine bio. and is now a camera women for nature TV loves it she does.

no house news still very up and down as to weather we can move, hoping these new laws on planning today help.
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Sounds like you need to get two tix for night 2 V!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Btw, are any of you stuck for EV London night 1?
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

UKDave was looking but is now sorted. Don't know if one of his boys might want to go.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I want to go :(
    I need a coffee!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Jennytree wrote:
    Jen if you hear of any, can you give me a shout. I figured if I've a ticket for night 2 I may as well go to night 1 as I'll come down to the smoke straight from Manc anyway :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Jen if you hear of any, can you give me a shout. I figured if I've a ticket for night 2 I may as well go to night 1 as I'll come down to the smoke straight from Manc anyway :)

You're doing all 3?
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

You're doing all 3?

Was it ever really in doubt? :D:lol::D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Ohwell no EV shows for me but only Pearl Jam at Werchter...but also 3 days of Pukkelpop with THE FOO FIGHTERS.....whoopppp whoopppp....i´m verry happy there coming back this year after the horrible storm last year we had to miss them they were supposed to play later in the evening that day....so i´m verry happy ;)

Oh and the puppy is doing fine ...well you can leave the puppy behind he´s growing verry fast and is now 3 months old ;)
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Irish Al wrote:

Oh shush, I'm not going anywhere - PJ or EV. :shock:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • eMMI wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

What!!??!? This must be remedied!
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
    eMMI wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

Win the lottery for me? :geek:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

You may have my spare so if you like? Unless someone else wants to fight ye for it... *cough*ALFRED*cough* :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

You may have my spare so if you like? Unless someone else wants to fight ye for it... *cough*ALFRED*cough* :lol:

Really? That would be ace but I don't want to step on anyones toes so if one of the crew need it then that's cool.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

Really? That would be ace but I don't want to step on anyones toes so if one of the crew need it then that's cool.

Ah I'm only winding him up cos I know he can't go! Tis yours :D It's 10c, so no idea where the seats will be!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Ah I'm only winding him up cos I know he can't go! Tis yours :D It's 10c, so no idea where the seats will be!
    Awww thanks Jen, will sort you the cashola at the weekend if that's ok? :D
    dottles wrote:

Absolutely no rush, I think of this as my savings scheme :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Absolutely no rush, I think of this as my savings scheme :lol:
    Coolio then, just shout when you need it :D
  • eMMI wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

Not even Stockholm? Thought that was close(ish)

eMMI wrote:

Not even Stockholm? Thought that was close(ish)

Not even. :? Doesn't matter how close it is when you've got no monies. Now, if they decide to do Helsinki, I will do my gosh darnest to be there. :P

So if any of yous want to see me this summer, you'll have to trek over. :angel: :lol:
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    They let me out a day early! :mrgreen: I'm knackered, whoozy and can't talk very well, but I got Soundgarden tix! :mrgreen:

Thanks for your messages my lovelies.

Leanne, if you need a place to stay for EV, there's room here.

OK... some snoozing for me now......

Night night xx
    redrock wrote:
    They let me out a day early! :mrgreen: I'm knackered, whoozy and can't talk very well, but I got Soundgarden tix! :mrgreen:

Thanks for your messages my lovelies.

Leanne, if you need a place to stay for EV, there's room here.

OK... some snoozing for me now......

Night night xx

Yay for being released earlier, but take it easy!!!
    I hope you're feeling better soon xx

(and I might take up your offer of a place to stay, that's very much appreciated xx)
    Hope you feel better soon Rita! Lots of snoozing :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Ritaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! :mrgreen:
    Welcome home :D

• Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Hope you are feeling better Rita. Looking forward to meeting up again in June.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ok lovely hubby said was too crazy us taking down tipis getting them home and getting to London on same day as can't start moving on festie site til after 12pm !!! so ...

will be just me and Birthday girl Mali :mrgreen: but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :shh: :silent: we haven't told her yet, what to make it a surprise hehehehe
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:

priorities, eh? ;)

welcome back, obviously everything went well, now get some rest! 8-)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    OK, have checked with 'er indoors and can now say that i have spares for both of the EV London shows, 1 for each night.

Night 1 is 10 Club so no idea where they are but the price will be 56 quid.
    Night 2 from TicketBastard, Stalls Row E and the price is, again, 56 quid.

so, who's not sorted yet ?

buyer beware: you'll have to sit next to me... :ugeek:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    OK, have checked with 'er indoors and can now say that i have spares for both of the EV London shows, 1 for each night.

Night 1 is 10 Club so no idea where they are but the price will be 56 quid.
    Night 2 from TicketBastard, Stalls Row E and the price is, again, 56 quid.

so, who's not sorted yet ?

buyer beware: you'll have to sit next to me... :ugeek:

Arrrrgghhhhhhhh!!!!! :shock: