Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hey my lovelies!

Think Emma still needs a ticket.

My last day at work before getting my throat slit!!!!

Booking G for this http://www.wildatheart-ecoholidays.com/ ... eid=309312 She'll be working with the seals. What will be good for her is that the lady that owns/runs this stuff is a marine biologist/zoologist and she was over the moon that G was looking at conservation as a career and said she would help her out and advise her and all of that. A bonus really!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Have peeps been purchasing this morning? I got my ticket for Mastodon, happy out :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    Yo folkarinos!!

Glad to see ye all got sorted with EV tix!! No EV for me this year, the gigs run into family holiday to cork so nae to worry!!

Work is...well let's just leave it at...work is!!!

I'm fuckin dying to go to some pj gigs with your feckers!!!

Dunk answer me email ya bollix I'm bursting here!!!

sorry sweetie... i totally forgot!!!! will do so today though :lol::lol:

I'm the same as Al with EV... its about 2 days after I come back from Hisaronu ... and my buddy Kelly Curtis never came up with those free backstage passes and there is no way i'm mingling with commoners such as yourselves ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    heads-up if you haven't read on the Porch - EV second night in London added AND ON SALE NOW!
    Tue Jul 31, Hammersmith Odeon (for any old folks around here ;) )

ticketbastard.co.uk.

Jen got row B, me got row E...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Fuckin' yey! 2nd row for EV night 2 \o/

Chris, wanna go to night 1?

ETA - just checked there, still getting Stalls seating available, Row N
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Unfortunately, can't really afford two nights....
    redrock wrote:

Rita, I have a spare ticket in stalls Row Y, it's yours until you say otherwise and I won't be hearing anything about payment for it as you've saved me a couple hundred quid by letting me stay with you :)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    edited March 2012
    I was in a meeting :(

I have now been offered Ms Emma's spare so will be there although I don't know where it is :P
    Post edited by chime on
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Jen, I'm in Row B too Seats 18 & 19.

I wasn't going to do a 2nd London but when I saw what seats I could get I couldn't turn them down.

I must be mad! 3 in 4 days.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    Ah I'm in seat 13 :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    I must be mad!

target.jpg
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Jennytree wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Rita, I have a spare ticket in stalls Row Y, it's yours until you say otherwise and I won't be hearing anything about payment for it as you've saved me a couple hundred quid by letting me stay with you :)

You're very generous my lovely, but I will have to decline. xx
    Okeydoke, but if things change let me know :D

Not a tap of work done today :roll:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Thanks Jenny.
    I'm just hoping we get good seats with 10C, 'cause the more expensive seats go way to the back in stalls and they are also in the circle....
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    I'm on to you.

jrd wrote:
    I must be mad!

target.jpg
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    So I'll be in the circle looking down on you lot. It is Shepherd's Bush all over again
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • chime wrote:
    So I'll be in the circle looking down on you lot. It is Shepherd's Bush all over again

D'ya want to take my flag and annoying ex-girlfriend for sentimentalitys sake? :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
    I had a date-type thing with my ex tonight. I had a lovely evening, but my heart is just empty right now :( Such a waste of a good thing :(
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Jennytree wrote:
    I had a date-type thing with my ex tonight. I had a lovely evening, but my heart is just empty right now :( Such a waste of a good thing :(

Oh Jennster. *hugs*
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    I've been having an incredibly lazy weekend. Which has been awesome, except today it has come time to actually do something (washing and the dishes) and I can't get going. :roll: :lol:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Hello my lovelies!

Hope everyone had a great week-end in the sunshine!

I'll be seeing you in a few days - won't be able to get on to the network in hospital. So have a great week!

xxx
    eMMI wrote:
    I've been having an incredibly lazy weekend. Which has been awesome, except today it has come time to actually do something (washing and the dishes) and I can't get going. :roll: :lol:

here's hoping you didn't get going and just carried on being lazy! 8-)

gorgeous weather here all weekend. so obviously stayed indoors and did nothing on Saturday! felt guilty today so went to the park with mini-me and had a footie kick-around and did some roller-blading. well, he did some roller-blading while i, as you may have guessed, sat on a bench in the sun. memo to self: take beer next time. :roll:
    urgh... sore throat, starting to feel a bit shivery, this doesn't bode well... :(

could this be the start of... man 'flu ? :roll:
    jrd wrote:
    urgh... sore throat, starting to feel a bit shivery, this doesn't bode well... :(

could this be the start of... man 'flu ? :roll:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo say it ain't so!

Tis a smashin' day in Dublin. At least it appears to be from indoors anyway!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    jrd wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

A little from column A, a little from column B. 8-) I was mostly lazy, but managed some washing up so I can carry on eating off of plates. I've grown quite used to that. :mrgreen:
  • eMMI wrote:
    jrd wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

A little from column A, a little from column B. 8-) I was mostly lazy, but managed some washing up so I can carry on eating off of plates. I've grown quite used to that. :mrgreen:

Plates are over-rated... Bowls, pasta dishes, saucepans and then plastic packaging are where it's at! :P

eMMI wrote:

Plates are over-rated... Bowls, pasta dishes, saucepans and then plastic packaging are where it's at! :P

Aye, maybe so. But washing a plate is much less hassle than washing a bowl or a pasta dish, so I'm gonna stick with what I know. :P
  • eMMI wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

Aye, maybe so. But washing a plate is much less hassle than washing a bowl or a pasta dish, so I'm gonna stick with what I know. :P

That's where the plastic packaging displays its winning credentials! Cook, Nom, Rinse, Deposit in waste receptacle. Bachelor microwave meal for the win! :P
    (also helps that I kept custody of the dishwasher :lol: )

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Rita. not sure if you'll see this but I hope the op/hospital stay goes ok xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    So Soundgarden have been announced as headliners for HRC - what was with the 2010 clue they posted then?! Very strange...
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!