Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Same offer as Jenny (though I may be too late in offering!). Thought I would be in a meeting, but I'm not now. I've got a slow system at work, but I've managed to get tix before!

Text me if you need help.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Zomg Mastodon are playing with Gojira on the 4th July in the Academy. SCHWING! Really getting into Gojira as they're quite good for running to, so this gig is ideal. After I see them in Madrid.

Summer is shaping up quite nicely :mrgreen:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Ticket bought for Chris for Manchester.

Then I decided to get one meself :roll:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Got Manchester this morning in presale. Row H.

Also got in touch with 10C and I was drawn for London but never got the email.

Over the moon!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060

Over the moon!

:clap::clap: :thumbup:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    chime wrote:
    I usually buy two singles so buy each as they become available.

Keep an eye on http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/times_far ... izons.html for the train provider you need to use for when the cheap fares become available. Think for most of us that will be Virgin Trains

Also here http://www.virgintrains.co.uk/tickets-offers/jun/2012/ ... (open up 'Find out when to buy advance tickets') the days highlighted have cheap fares available. Looks like a couple of weeks to go.

just checked Virgin today and a single to Manchester is 73.10 quid, while a return (up and back on June 20th) is 37.10 quid!!! it's ticketing madness... :shock:

OK, so these aren't the cheap advance tickets yet but why is a single twice the price of a return ? :wtf:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?

Over the moon!

Excellent work :D

So that's an extra flight to Manc needed, and a train from there to London on the 29th.

Rita, am I still ok to move in for a day or two?
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

Of course you are my lovely. We thought we would be coming back from Brussels on the Sunday evening but now we're coming back on the Saturday, so time to clean the house and everything (having a teen house/cat sit!). Just let me know when you're arriving. If you want to come before we get back, that's fine too, I'll just let C know. I've got a spare room that can sleep two (in a double) and also a double pull out couch downstairs (or floor space) if anyone else needs a roof (Twickenham), hotel redrock has a bit of space (if you're not allergic to cats!).
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    redrock wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Of course you are my lovely. We thought we would be coming back from Brussels on the Sunday evening but now we're coming back on the Saturday, so time to clean the house and everything (having a teen house/cat sit!). Just let me know when you're arriving. If you want to come before we get back, that's fine too, I'll just let C know. I've got a spare room that can sleep two (in a double) and also a double pull out couch downstairs (or floor space) if anyone else needs a roof (Twickenham), hotel redrock has a bit of space (if you're not allergic to cats!).

That's very generous of you Rita. I just organised to stay with my aunt in Turnham Green.
    I didn't realise how close it is to Hammersmith.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    Rita, yer a star :D No idea about times or anything yet, but shall arrange around your convenience :D

ETA - I will be travelling on my own, should someone need the other half of whatever I'm on.
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Jennytree wrote:
    Rita, yer a star :D No idea about times or anything yet, but shall arrange around your convenience :D

ETA - I will be travelling on my own, should someone need the other half of whatever I'm on.

That's a dangerous invite to put out there when Dunk and Al loiter around these parts :shock:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

That's a dangerous invite to put out there when Dunk and Al loiter around these parts :shock:

:lol::lol: Fear not Jenny! Could get ALL kitties to sleep on bed too! That would stop anyone in their tracks! :mrgreen:
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    chime wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

:lol::lol: Fear not Jenny! Could get ALL kitties to sleep on bed too! That would stop anyone in their tracks! :mrgreen:

Not me. :mrgreen::lol:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Indeed the Jenster has been my *whatever the female version of a Knight is* in shining armour (possibly a damsel in skimpy underwear? :mrgreen: ), so I'm off to Manchester for a third time this summer :mrgreen:

*applauds Jenny's Ossumness once more* :clap:
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
    *whatever the female version of a Knight is*

y/y?
    Lucy-Lawless.jpg
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    yo...

i order that EV koozie... please tell me it keeps drinks cool? :geek: :ugeek:

how is thee all? looking forward to June sooooo much guys.. cannae wait :lol:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Jennytree wrote:
    *whatever the female version of a Knight is*

y/y?
    Lucy-Lawless.jpg

mmmm.... warrior princess... so you have that outfit right? :P

:lol: I'm sure I could sort something out - pair of wellies and a dodgy basque from Primark :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:

:lol: I'm sure I could sort something out - pair of wellies and a dodgy basque from Primark :D

*dribbles* Something about a girl in wellies... :P

Jennytree wrote:

*dribbles* Something about a girl in wellies... :P

Jeez you're weird Chris....

Dunk... not only do you expect it to have EV on it, you expect it to keep your beer cold????
    dunkman wrote:
    yo...

i don't understand what you're talking about... what's a "koozie" ? :crazy:
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    :wave:

...so what's been happening then?? :crazy:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    Hey Dave!

All OK? Boys & girls (big and small) all well?

I'm just procrastinating again. Cleaning lady didn't come again and I'm cleaning. Just happen to be cleaning the computer!

I'm handing you your tickets on the day, aren't I?
    redrock wrote:
    Hey Dave!

All OK? Boys & girls (big and small) all well?

I'm just procrastinating again. Cleaning lady didn't come again and I'm cleaning. Just happen to be cleaning the computer!

I'm handing you your tickets on the day, aren't I?

Yep sounds good to me... and :thumbup: for Zena ;)

Need to slow down a bit, about to blow a gasket I think... final negotiation stage on the MBO on top of what is already a too busy lifestyle :wtf:

Boys are good, David over last weekend plus my mum and all went to Rare Breeds Farm which was lots of fun, Sam still up at Leeds, Martha very good at the moment, just not really getting time to be a proper hubby at the moment :-?
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    UKDave wrote:

Need to slow down a bit, about to blow a gasket I think..-?

Take care of yourself!!!!
    UKDave wrote:

just not really getting time to be a proper hubby at the moment :-?

Not much time or energy for a bit of nookie, then? ;):mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

Need to slow down a bit, about to blow a gasket I think..-?

Take care of yourself!!!!
    UKDave wrote:

just not really getting time to be a proper hubby at the moment :-?

Not much time or energy for a bit of nookie, then? ;):mrgreen:

I did wonder when I wrote that... change "proper" to "good" :lol:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    yo...

i don't understand what you're talking about... what's a "koozie" ? :crazy:

something i ordered on the Goods section the other night... i thought it was some kinda thermal thermos kinda shite that would keep my beer cool... cos obviously it gets hot up here in Scotchlandia so i need my beer cold or I wage war on Stoneybridge... which is a place for people btw.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Yo folkarinos!!

Glad to see ye all got sorted with EV tix!! No EV for me this year, the gigs run into family holiday to cork so nae to worry!!

Work is...well let's just leave it at...work is!!!

I'm fuckin dying to go to some pj gigs with your feckers!!!

Dunk answer me email ya bollix I'm bursting here!!!

Dave you start mindin yerself...then ya can mind everyone else ;)

Just watching the kids are twenty..was that Pippa and Sian I just saw :p

Sorry I haven't been round much, it's not you, it's me! Love yis
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    Yo folkarinos!!

Glad to see ye all got sorted with EV tix!! No EV for me this year, the gigs run into family holiday to cork so nae to worry!!

Work is...well let's just leave it at...work is!!!

I'm fuckin dying to go to some pj gigs with your feckers!!!

Dunk answer me email ya bollix I'm bursting here!!!

Dave you start mindin yerself...then ya can mind everyone else ;)

Just watching the kids are twenty..was that Pippa and Sian I just saw :p

Sorry I haven't been round much, it's not you, it's me! Love yis

Love yas too, ya manly bald headed Irishman :mrgreen: (yes I have been drinking) *offers man-hug*

Hurrah for Friday :D

I got an extra pound or two in my pay this month, I will be mostly paying some taxes with it :roll: Might book a flight or two too though!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!