Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Jennytree wrote:
    V V wrote:

floating arms - hips down, down - hips twist x4 - chest up x2, down 1 up x2, left, right, up, down - float 1 arm up double turn -vertical fig. 8 on the down x3 - right hip down x2 :roll: :lol:

:wtf:

:roll: :lol:I know and thats only about 30 seconds ! My brain is a mess.
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    redrock wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    V V wrote:

floating arms - hips down, down - hips twist x4 - chest up x2, down 1 up x2, left, right, up, down - float 1 arm up double turn -vertical fig. 8 on the down x3 - right hip down x2 :roll: :lol:

Easy Jenny. A few drinks (or more) and it will just be automatic. Maybe not in that order but the arms floating (or rather flaying), the chest going up and down for heaving, etc. See - all natural moves! :mrgreen:

:lol::lol:thems my natural moves whenever I see Eddie !
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:
    V V wrote:

it's a bit like seeing Emmi writing in Finnish... except different... errr.... :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Jennytree wrote:
    V V wrote:

I read that as pose-jiggle-jiggle-jiggle-boob jiggle-jiggle-jiggle-jiggle-etc :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • redrock wrote:
    Hi all! Wednesday - half-way to Friday!

Pfft! Today is Friday over here!... just a pity I have to work Saturday :? Got the two days off after though, just have to fly to Jeddah in the middle of them :mrgreen:

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning all!

Hope you enjoyed your Friday on Wednesday Chris!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Working in the city centre today. Managed to spill salad dressing all inside my PJ tote and now I smell of vinigarette :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    uuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh Jen, Mali did that with her school bag the other day.

Chris :lol: enjoy your topsy turvy week !

drag my butt to the gym for more mind bending jiggerly pokery :crazy:
    Stinky Jenny!!!! :lol:
    Dunnae worry, the bag has been rinsed out much to the amusement of the randomers in the office :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Dunnae worry, the bag has been rinsed out much to the amusement of the randomers in the office :D

Coulda just poured the salad in there too and started promoting a new mobile dining experience ;)

Jennytree wrote:

Coulda just poured the salad in there too and started promoting a new mobile dining experience ;)

...and if you wore the bag+salad+dressing while doing V's wibbly-wobbly dance routine it'd be nicely tossed (filthy minds, stop right there!) as well...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    John... are you train-ing it for Manchester? If so, what time are you thinking of departing?
    'morning everyone! Yay! Friday :mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:
    John... are you train-ing it for Manchester? If so, what time are you thinking of departing?

haven't looked at train times yet, was planning to start looking at that today so i can go straight for what i want when we can buy them - should be sometime next week i think ?

reckon i'll try and do a usual Wednesday morning of school run and then in to work... for a couple of hours ;) (work just across the road from Euston) so will probably try and get a train sometime around 12:00-13:00, nearer 12:00 if possible. should get to Manchester 14:00-ish in time to check-in at the 'lodge and then go find the beer people... 8-)
    jrd wrote:
    redrock wrote:

haven't looked at train times yet, was planning to start looking at that today so i can go straight for what i want when we can buy them - should be sometime next week i think ?

reckon i'll try and do a usual Wednesday morning of school run and then in to work... for a couple of hours ;) (work just across the road from Euston) so will probably try and get a train sometime around 12:00-13:00, nearer 12:00 if possible. should get to Manchester 14:00-ish in time to check-in at the 'lodge and then go find the beer people... 8-)

Planning something similar.... There's one 12.00 or 12.20 (or so).....
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    V V wrote:
    :lol:did you do reverse undulations ? the imagine your being sick move :lol:

We're learning away from that as hard as we can. :P One lady in the class has some difficulty learning undulation the right way 'round, so she keeps doing it in reverse. One of the reasons for the near-excessive undulating last time. :lol:
    V V wrote:
    I taught undulations up to down last night and then the choreo they are working which goes a little like this

:shock: Yeah, ok. :lol: *continues with the figure 8's she knows* :mrgreen:
    jrd wrote:
    it's a bit like seeing Emmi writing in Finnish... except different... errr.... :roll:

Now I want to write something in Finnish, but I can't think of anything. :geek: :P
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Uh-oh... starting a sore throat..... :(
    jrd wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

...and if you wore the bag+salad+dressing while doing V's wibbly-wobbly dance routine it'd be nicely tossed (filthy minds, stop right there!) as well...

:lol::lol::lol:
    redrock wrote:
    Uh-oh... starting a sore throat..... :(

quick dont think that and take some aconite

just checked trains for week before £80 !!! mental
    I see 'The Rite' is showcasing on SkyGo! I'll finally give it a watch now :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    I see 'The Rite' is showcasing on SkyGo! I'll finally give it a watch now :lol:

I've heard of that filum, is there someone in it that we know of... ?

Tubby Shaw?

:ugeek:
    Yer all very quiet today! So, Eddie will probably announce a 2nd London show for the 31st if/when the first sells out?
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Jennytree wrote:
    Yer all very quiet today! So, Eddie will probably announce a 2nd London show for the 31st if/when the first sells out?

Yeah, the venue confirmed it in an email to a twitter peep, she posted a photo of it and the link they gave her took her to a page for both nights apparently.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Good luck to everyone going for tkts today. I entered 4 so hoping to get one.

Sick as 40 pigs yesterday. Drink is the root of all evil lol.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Good luck with tickets and whatevers. :mrgreen:

As of today, I'm 3/4 done with my course. Which is both very exciting and very scary! :shock: 8-)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Sick as 40 pigs yesterday. Drink is the root of all evil lol.

Where does yesterday fall on the Bambi Alpine Valley weekend scale?

3/4? x2? :? :shock:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Both nights for Eddie were listed on the HMV Apollo home page. Now I see it's back to one - they got a bit ahead of themselves.

Sick as 40 pigs... like that expression.

Seeing the end of it Emmi!

Still mega sore throat with everything that goes with it... :( Got to get rid of it quickly! If they see an infection or anything of the kind, they won't operate!

Looking for wildlife conservation volunteering opportunities for G (for a week or two and, close to home, ongoing like the bats and the voles she was doing..). Not easy to find 'interesting' things in the UK, it's mainly land management, not so much animals. She did find something in South Africa and Panda conservation thingy in China! Somehow I don't think so. Get her to sort out the wild trout in Scotland or find a seal sanctuary in Ireland! Even looked at cleaning crap on Cornwall beaches but they don't do that during school holidays.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    We don't have crap on our beaches Rita! ;p
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Because it's all been picked up by volunteers! Sorry... rubbish that has been left by inconsiderate people or rubbish that has washed ashore. More the washed ashore stuff they look at really. Shame there's nothing around school holidays because she would have liked Cornwall. Might check out if they have residential volunteering at seal sanctuaries or the likes...