Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Jennytree wrote:
    Manc and London

Me too :D
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Face OK Jenny - tomorrow may not be.... getting tooth pulled out then.

Only London for me.

Daughter just got herself a day ticket for Reading. Not all that fussed about the bands but it's a good time to be had with friends.....
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jennytree wrote:
    Manc and London. What's his feckin' obsession with Manchester though?!

Also, hows yer face Rita?

They're obviously feeling really bad about the very poor performance on 09 ;)

Shite tour if you ask me...but then if it was a 4 date tour of my home town I'd be over the moon!
    I need a coffee!
    Urrggghhhh.... why do I have to get up in the morning?!?!?!?!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Irish Al wrote:

Shite tour if you ask me...but then if it was a 4 date tour of my home town I'd be over the moon!

Maybe he'll announce a date in the Spirit Store :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Spirit store is my favourite pub in Ireland:)
    jenny, you have me wondering now.
    Ray darcy famously doesnt like PJ/EV.Wonder if they're announcing more dates once these get sold?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    In the draw for Manchester and London. Hopefully better luck then when I tried to buy tickets to Ed in New York :shock:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Jennytree wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

Maybe he'll announce a date in the Spirit Store :lol:

That'll do 8-)
    eldarion75 wrote:
    Spirit store is my favourite pub in Ireland:)
    jenny, you have me wondering now.
    Ray darcy famously doesnt like PJ/EV.Wonder if they're announcing more dates once these get sold?

Ray is famously not a PJ fan but he does play ed a bit...seems to find his solo stuff more his taste...played Longing to Belong a fair bit when it came out...but I hope you're right :D
    I need a coffee!
    Al and Daithi, have either of you put in for any solo shows?

I think I'll have to downscale my Norwegian roadtrip, as I just can't afford it right now :roll:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Slash at the HMV Apollo in London on 6th JUne! Yay!!!!!

More excited about that than Ed!
    Ooo... would any Londoners have some space going spare the night of Eddie? :oops:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    There's always room at mine. I'm not quite 'central londoner' but it's not too bad....
    Rita, that would be awesome! Travelodges are going for £200+ for the night so feck that :shock:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Olympics..... :roll:
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hello beautiful people

I have entered the draw for EV london, fucking hammersmith appollo !!!!!! :( I USED to work the back stage bar :cry::cry::cry: why oh why don't i work it now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any way fingers crossed, so this means I may sell the neaky Manchester night 2 standing I couldn't help buying :?

ok back to belly wobbling i'll catch up with you all soon xxxxxxxxx
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    redrock wrote:
    Slash at the HMV Apollo in London on 6th JUne! Yay!!!!!

More excited about that than Ed!

I'm hoping to get work with my friend at Download again so I can catch Slash & Myles there and Soundgarden and black sab. :mrgreen:
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    ooOOoo V... Slash/Myles AND Soundgarden. Was toying with the idea of download for that day but not possible.

V.. whilst you are here.... Did you say you were sharing the room I have at the travelodge in Manchester (night 1). It's a family room - did I promise space to anyone? I forgot.... :oops:
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    Jennytree wrote:

I think I'll have to downscale my Norwegian roadtrip, as I just can't afford it right now :roll:

Nah can't be affording the PJ's or the eddies this year sad to say. If he'd come to Dublin I would have made it happen but not travelling this year it seems.

not so far anyways.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    eldarion75 wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Nah can't be affording the PJ's or the eddies this year sad to say. If he'd come to Dublin I would have made it happen but not travelling this year it seems.

not so far anyways.

you're starting to sound like Al now... ;)

i've put forth my name and credit card details for EV in London. can't afford any more than that... at least in London i can get home afterwards and don't have to fork out for hotels and trains etc... bastard Olympics will be fecking the prices up for anyone thinking of coming from afar... :x
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    redrock wrote:

V.. whilst you are here.... Did you say you were sharing the room I have at the travelodge in Manchester (night 1). It's a family room - did I promise space to anyone? I forgot.... :oops:

yes yes YES ! :D
    Cool V... it's age... I forget what I promised to whom!

BTW - how's the house business doing?
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    I'm in for Manchester & London. Bit of luck we'll all get sorted for 1 show.

Will worry about accommodation if I get tickets. Flights are cheap anyway.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    V V wrote:

Speaking of, so much undulation today in bellydancing. So. Much. :shock: :lol:
    Same boat here Emmi... I guess it's just my secret stalking tendencies coming out again :P

Sorry to break it to ya, sir, but they're not so secret. :P

So Ed tour? Huh.. I'm not really moved one way or the other. Which is for the best probably, seeing as I'm not even sure I can afford to renew my membership for this thing. :think: :roll:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Hi all! Wednesday - half-way to Friday!

Will be trying for Slash tix in one of the presales today. On my very slow work computer!
    eMMI wrote:
    V V wrote:

Speaking of, so much undulation today in bellydancing. So. Much. :shock: :lol:

:lol:did you do reverse undulations ? the imagine your being sick move :lol:
    I taught undulations up to down last night and then the choreo they are working which goes a little like this

floating arms - hips down, down - hips twist x4 - chest up x2, down 1 up x2, left, right, up, down - float 1 arm up double turn -vertical fig. 8 on the down x3 - right hip down x2 :roll: :lol:
    redrock wrote:
    Cool V... it's age... I forget what I promised to whom!

BTW - how's the house business doing?

still up in the air for now. the lady who wanted it can't get a mortgage and neither can we. now another couple want it, cash buyers which is fab but we are still wanting them to give a higher offer but their family are away and its them fronting the money so waiting on that. in the mean time we are reading lots about land buying and building kits houses and planning regs. (and new ppl are still coming to view all the time) speaking of which hows Rob doing ? would he like a little project to keep him occupied ?? like helping us design a house ??? not full on design but thought it might give him a focus. :mrgreen:
    If only Rob could V..... I remember when you were around before his stroke and were talking about this around the dinner table (or was it breakfast???). I'll speak to him, maybe give some ideas or such. His skills are there V, he just can't 'process' them properly. It would certainly give him a boost but I'm not sure.... But let me have a chat.....

On another note: I got Slash tix!!!!! Soooooooooo excited. I may have a spare if anyone is interested.
    redrock wrote:
    If only Rob could V..... I remember when you were around before his stroke and were talking about this around the dinner table (or was it breakfast???). I'll speak to him, maybe give some ideas or such. His skills are there V, he just can't 'process' them properly. It would certainly give him a boost but I'm not sure.... But let me have a chat.....

On another note: I got Slash tix!!!!! Soooooooooo excited. I may have a spare if anyone is interested.

:mrgreen: congrats ~ have your heard the single from the new album ?? "you're a lie" its very good.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ ... m-20120305

Yeah I wasn't sure what he could do but would love him to have a go even if it just gives him an aim. thanks xxx
    V V wrote:

floating arms - hips down, down - hips twist x4 - chest up x2, down 1 up x2, left, right, up, down - float 1 arm up double turn -vertical fig. 8 on the down x3 - right hip down x2 :roll: :lol:

:wtf:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    V V wrote:

:wtf:

Easy Jenny. A few drinks (or more) and it will just be automatic. Maybe not in that order but the arms floating (or rather flaying), the chest going up and down for heaving, etc. See - all natural moves! :mrgreen: