Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Seriously don't know if I can manage Manchester, but don't completely forget about me, guys. :shock: ;):lol:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    jrd wrote:
    Now, back to Travelodge...

...hmmm.. if i booked the el cheapo non-refunable for the first night can i add another night or do i have to make a separate booking...?

only one way to find out i suppose....

Dude, have just done this, had to make new booking for the 21st, wouldn't allow me to amend original booking

yup. same here.
    guess we'll just have to phone 'em up nearer the time and try to fix it so we don't have to check out and check in again!

as a a seasoned Travelodge user you wont have to do that... They go by the surname and the address supplied and assign you that room for the 2 nights. Wife and I have 'added' extra night to many of our bookings and never once had to 'check out'

you'll be fine.

I'm only doing night one... well unless you lot can persuade Jill via facebook to let me do the 2nd night! ;-)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    jrd wrote:
    apropos of nothing... i have a feeling that the Porch might start going a bit slow and melty when the States wake up and people find out about the second night... :!:

Yeah... that's going to be interesting!
  • dunkman wrote:
    I'm only doing night one... well unless you lot can persuade Jill via facebook to let me do the 2nd night! ;-)

Wife suitably pestered in a childlike manner... :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
    Dave... viewtopic.php?f=5&t=178997

I have also asked Dimi for you.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:

i'm not her fwend on FB...
    would it help if i posted her a pair of my pants with a note wrapped around them ?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    dunkman wrote:

Wife suitably pestered in a childlike manner... :P

tee hee

she might cave in ;);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    jrd wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

i'm not her fwend on FB...
    would it help if i posted her a pair of my pants with a note wrapped around them ?

add then her chief... I dont think she likes to 'add' in case she's got the wrong person. :oops: :lol:
    redrock wrote:

Dave, I told this person you would have it :oops:. It's standing....
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    jrd wrote:

I dunno about Jill but I'm sure Dunk would LOVE them :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    jrd wrote:

if it gets me a 2nd night i'd eat them :oops:

hope jrd has room on his floor incase i'm 'allowed' .. If i didnt have Stone Roses the week after i wouldnt even be asking... but I then go to Turkey for 2 weeks the week after that... so money, time, etc..

but if i keep telling her that Al's missus let him feck off to PJ20 on a whim surely I'll be allowed one more night oot! :D
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    redrock wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Dave... http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=178997

Cool, sorry trying to work amongst all of this :roll:

Standing is perfect :D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    UKDave wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Cool, sorry trying to work amongst all of this :roll:

Standing is perfect :D

I'll forward you the message I sent. Hopefully, it's still available!
    Jennytree wrote:
    jrd wrote:

i'm sure he would. i understand that he doesn't own any himself, something to do with wearing a kilt...

i'll send Jill a FB friend request, along with a message saying "let Dunk come to night 2 in Manchester OR ELSE i'll start sending you my pants" 8-)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    i need 1 standing for Man II ;);)
    This guy Fabricio started a thread - he has 2 standing for night 2 spare.
    jrd wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Pip's got tix :mrgreen:

Cool.. is Al sorted?

don't even know if Slaphead is coming, but i have a spare GA for the second night...

i'll take that off your hands sweetcheeks ;);)
    redrock wrote:
    This guy Fabricio started a thread - he has 2 standing for night 2 spare.

i got me sorted Redrock baby ;););)
    dunkman wrote:
    jrd wrote:

don't even know if Slaphead is coming, but i have a spare GA for the second night...

I've PM'ed Fabricio for you, but if yer getting Johnny's spare, then yer sorted! I have Al's ticket for night two :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    jrd wrote:

I've PM'ed Fabricio for you, but if yer getting Johnny's spare, then yer sorted! I have Al's ticket for night two :D

Aye i've got Johnny's spare ... Jill not wanting to see them twice so she'll go back to the room and await me coming back all sweaty and stuff... and thats before the gig ;)
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Wow what a f^£*ing day that was... everybody good? Stoked about this one... 2 back to back will be great, plenty of time to catch up and hopefully two very different set lists, gonna be a blast... :D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    UKDave wrote:
    Wow what a f^£*ing day that was... everybody good? Stoked about this one... 2 back to back will be great, plenty of time to catch up and hopefully two very different set lists, gonna be a blast... :D

aye dave.. it will be great. :D

love how its in the same city... plus its a direct train for me and only 2 hours or so. love it.

looking forward to just sitting outside with you lot enjoying a beer and having a laugh... followed by the most amazing music.
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Jennytree wrote:
    Al doesn't have a ticket :(

I've booked the Travelodge for the Thursday, just in case - £19!

any room on the floor? it is upto 80 quid now for that night! bollocks to that, i paid 50 for the 2nights before
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Al doesn't have a ticket :(

I've booked the Travelodge for the Thursday, just in case - £19!

any room on the floor? it is upto 80 quid now for that night! bollocks to that, i paid 50 for the 2nights before
    Thats no hassle - I'll see if I can get it changed to a family room without too much cost!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Hey All! Hi Soupy! Will be lovely to see you again!

Karim still looking for 2x Manchester - if anyone can help!
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    so it turns out i might be going to a few of these gigs after all :) yey :)
    eldarion75 wrote:
    so it turns out i might be going to a few of these gigs after all :) yey :)

appalling lack of willpower, you been taking lessons off Al...? :P
    lack of job/finances actually! but a door sorta opened so ill figure it out i hope..is there a complete list of dates anywhere??
    durrr..ignore that last question :)
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Dunk just want to say well done for persisting with your questions to Kelly, :clap: :crazy: he did finaly give a slightly better answer but still not enough communications from their side.
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!