Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I'm looking forward to Manchester night 1 (as it's the only I'm doing), seeing almost the whole Crew (and more) and having a beverage or two with them!

Al... get yourself sorted for night 1. I can't not see you again!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    V V wrote:
    Dunk just want to say well done for persisting with your questions to Kelly, :clap: :crazy: he did finaly give a slightly better answer but still not enough communications from their side.

i told Jill about it and she said

"you love arguing so you do"

and of course i replied

"no i dont"

:oops: :oops: :twisted: :mrgreen:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    V V wrote:
    Dunk just want to say well done for persisting with your questions to Kelly, :clap: :crazy: he did finaly give a slightly better answer but still not enough communications from their side.

Hear, hear! :thumbup:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    dunkman wrote:
    V V wrote:

i told Jill about it and she said

"you love arguing so you do"

and of course i replied

"no i dont"

:oops: :oops: :twisted: :mrgreen:

And done with humour sir ;)

Unlike some of the rabid dogs out on the porch... :?
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Bloody hell I dont log on for 24 hours and look what happens!!

Ill swap my manc 1 spare for a night 2??? ;)
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Jennytree wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Al doesn't have a ticket :(

I've booked the Travelodge for the Thursday, just in case - £19!

any room on the floor? it is upto 80 quid now for that night! bollocks to that, i paid 50 for the 2nights before
    Thats no hassle - I'll see if I can get it changed to a family room without too much cost!

you are a star! I will have space for the 2 nights before hand if anybody needs it
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Right I'm on for night two (thanks jennilicious) and I'll do night 1 if I can't get a standing ticket!

Gonna see my friends!!!!!
    I need a coffee!
    Hi all.

You WILL find a standing for night 1 Al!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Jennytree wrote:
    Thats no hassle - I'll see if I can get it changed to a family room without too much cost!

you are a star! I will have space for the 2 nights before hand if anybody needs it

Yo! So I've tried to change it to a Family room but they're all out of them now :( Feel free to have floorspace though!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    I've given the man my mobile number... i'm hoping its for some high-level discussion about running the European version of 10club for him... either that or he's wanting to offer me $2 million for the Punch In The Fudd™ trademark rights....

;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    dunkman wrote:
    are we all there then? Alphonse? Pat? I know Robin is in as well... what about Helen, Heather, Caz Karim?.. ehhhhh Byrnzie ;)

you never know though... the big man might be back in UK next June.

edit: igot all me names mixed up there! :lol:

I'd love to be going. It doesn't look I'll be there at the moment though. If it had been in September I could have made it. :(
    -Buru- wrote:
    So you are flying through Russia? That is pretty cool!

no, i hope to be doing the trans mongolian :shock: i need to talk to Byrnzie :D

Pm me any questions.
    Morning folks!

I'm down in the Wexford office today - tis hugely exciting! Had a lovely weekend though - himself cooked a chrimbo dinner for his friends on Saturday night and t'was very nomnom :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    have fun in Wexford Jenners...

nice to see you in here ol' threadstarter Byrnzie!

I finish work tonight for nearly 3 weeks or so... wait its more like 2 weeks and 3 days ... still, its all good! :lol::lol:
    I've been having a look at places in Norway to go driving - very tempted by a car hire and a wander as it looks stunning around those parts!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    dunkman wrote:
    have fun in Wexford Jenners...

nice to see you in here ol' threadstarter Byrnzie!

I finish work tonight for nearly 3 weeks or so... wait its more like 2 weeks and 3 days ... still, its all good! :lol::lol:

I just get X-Mas day off :evil:

Still, I'll get two weeks for the Chinese New Year :)
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:

lazy, skiving, good for nuthin'... why i oughtta...

supposed to be in until 17:30 on Friday :(
    however, i suspect that there's going to be a lot of people 'working from home' as the week goes on, and i plan on being one of those people myself on Friday at least! 8-)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    hope you all get to finish early !!! my boss/huby said he and his climber are finishing early tmw and going to the pub, company Xmas drink and he didn't invite me !! :evil:

B :o:o hello :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

this Kelly C. thing is killing me Dunk ! haha Pete said if you get backstage stuff you are not aloud to take me as he wouldn't want you to be the man who gets his wife locked up for kidnapping Eddie !! :? :roll:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    hope you all get to finish early !!! my boss/huby said he and his climber are finishing early tmw and going to the pub, company Xmas drink and he didn't invite me !! :evil:

this Kelly C. thing is killing me Dunk ! haha Pete said if you get backstage stuff you are not aloud to take me as he wouldn't want you to be the man who gets his wife locked up for kidnapping Eddie !! :? :roll:

its killing me as well VV.... i'm genuinely aching to at least know whats it about! :lol::lol:
    dunkman wrote:
    V V wrote:

its killing me as well VV.... i'm genuinely aching to at least know whats it about! :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:as I can see in your new avatar ! hehehe damn what if you never hear from him again !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:o:o
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    I'm finished up on Friday evening, and I'm in on the 29th and 30th but it's not too bad as I'd be doin' feck all else anyway!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    V V wrote:

:lol::lol:as I can see in your new avatar ! hehehe damn what if you never hear from him again !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:o:o

which is looking increasingly likely! :D

but i'm sure he'll at least reply... and if he doesnt well then i'll start a huge campaign using my multitudes of contacts in the entertainment world... and my Uncle's newspaper industries... plus i have at least 4 followers on Twitter.
  • 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • V V wrote:

I've been keeping an eye on events over there... Totally horrendous and (IMO) despicable acts. (then again punk is very close to my heart)
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
    Totally horrendous and (IMO) despicable acts.

+1. Lack of freedom of expression. Lack of a lot in Indonesia.
    I know they're not punk, but I was lookin' for PJ shirt :roll: :lol:

Reminds me of this documentary I saw on metal bands in Iraq. Because instruments, long hair, tshirts and the likes were outlawed, they were fookin' petrified. Makes for some good music-writing though you'd imagine as they'd have a lot to speak up about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC3icYwYstg
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    well Kelly Curtis has now read my reply to him and not come back to me, so i can only presume he has read my posts and realised that i'm not some existential political commentator but in fact a mere mentalist. :lol: :geek: :lol:
    dunkman wrote:
    well Kelly Curtis has now read my reply to him and not come back to me, so i can only presume he has read my posts and realised that i'm not some existential political commentator but in fact a mere mentalist. :lol: :geek: :lol:

He'd wanna be quicker coming to his conclusions - we figured that out years ago :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

He'd wanna be quicker coming to his conclusions - we figured that out years ago :D

I guess he's just a slow thinker ! :lol: