Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning lovelies.

Been making various 'edibles' for christmas yesterday. Florentines yet to make today, then done!

But been a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad girl with my cards. Got the cards, got the stamps, haven't written them yet :oops:
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:
    'morning lovelies.

Been making various 'edibles' for christmas yesterday. Florentines yet to make today, then done!

But been a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad girl with my cards. Got the cards, got the stamps, haven't written them yet :oops:

oh well I always think crimbo is not just 25th but also 25-1st ! I'm sure peeps will still get them during christmas. I did some last week which was great But the rest yesterday so some will be later.

I'm still buying gifts too EEEKKK
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    One more day of work....come on come on come on!!!!!
    I need a coffee!
    Rob out with a friend tonight, G out with mates, me on my own at home.... Rita no friends :cry: Guess will have to watch Hellboy and wrap presents.
    redrock wrote:
    Rob out with a friend tonight, G out with mates, me on my own at home.... Rita no friends :cry: Guess will have to watch Hellboy and wrap presents.

I love when I on my own in the house...doesnt happen very often ;)

Just listening to Tool's Lateralus on vinyl...forgot how fooking good this album is, my first listen to it on vinyl!
    I need a coffee!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Irish Al wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Just listening to Tool's Lateralus on vinyl...forgot how fooking good this album is, my first listen to it on vinyl!

Lateralus vinyl *drools* 8-)
    Hope you played it loud :twisted:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • swedeswede Posts: 558
    Sorry for dropping in from the middle of no where and all that - but how on earth is this still going? haha you guys are awesome and crazy! :)
    Tomas!!! Drop in more often lovely! Miss you!
    Ended up watching Conan last night - a bit of eye candy with peace & quiet to enjoy it. He is very yummy, I must say!
    Irish Al wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Lateralus vinyl *drools* 8-)
    Hope you played it loud :twisted:

Have a spare sealed copy if you want to do a deal dude!
    swede wrote:
    Sorry for dropping in from the middle of no where and all that - but how on earth is this still going? haha you guys are awesome and crazy! :)

ITS THE FOOKIN SWEDE...what rock you been hiding under dude?? Hope all is well

Morning lovely Rita 8-)
    I need a coffee!
    swede wrote:

Swede! how you doing! will contact you soon about the soundgarden ticket! waiting on an answer from somebody else but will not wait much longer! it is yours otherwise!

You coming to Sweden! you know you gotta! 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    afternoon all, how're they hanging ?

two more days of work (incl. today)... time seems to be slowing down :roll:
    then not back until Jan 5th :D

went out and did mega-shop at Sainsbury's last night, hopefully 217 quids' worth of booze and unhealthy food (actually did buy one cabbage and two courgettes so not TOO unhealthy ;) ) will last us a while! but praise the lard for all those Nectar points i've been saving... got it all with those so it seems like it was free! :ugeek:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Ooo I do love going to a Sainsbury. Obviously there's none round these republic parts, but I usually pop in on the way to or from Belfast. You can get Sweet an' Sour Super Noodles there, they don't seem to be on sale here anymore!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    afternoon all, how're they hanging ?

two more days of work (incl. today)... time seems to be slowing down :roll:
    then not back until Jan 5th :D

went out and did mega-shop at Sainsbury's last night, hopefully 217 quids' worth of booze and unhealthy food (actually did buy one cabbage and two courgettes so not TOO unhealthy ;) ) will last us a while! but praise the lard for all those Nectar points i've been saving... got it all with those so it seems like it was free! :ugeek:

drunkard.

;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    howyis :)
    is it wrong im more excited about the hobbit trailer than i am about PJ?
    nerd priorities all outta wack.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:

drunkard.

;)

said the man with hollow legs... :roll:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • eldarion75 wrote:
    howyis :)
    is it wrong im more excited about the hobbit trailer than i am about PJ?
    nerd priorities all outta wack.
    Not at all sir... Priorities most definitely correct :mrgreen:
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ooo I do love going to a Sainsbury. Obviously there's none round these republic parts, but I usually pop in on the way to or from Belfast. You can get Sweet an' Sour Super Noodles there, they don't seem to be on sale here anymore!

as if i needed any further evidence you live in a 3rd world country.... you hit me with NO sweet n sour super noodles?!?!?

Michael Collins is rolling in his grave.

for shame.

:oops: :oops:

;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Happy holidays :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:
    as if i needed any further evidence you live in a 3rd world country.... you hit me with NO sweet n sour super noodles?!?!?

for shame.

;)

I know - I reckon its yet another thing the English have taken from us. First the potatoes, now our s&s super noodles. :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    A bit of mother/daughter bonding tonight... over eye candy!!! Bless..... (Had to watch Conan again.. we both think Jason what's his name is sooooooooooooooooo yummy!)

Rob just thought it was boring and went into the other room while we were oooOOOooo-ing and aaaaAAAAaaa=ing!.... :mrgreen:
    Rob: Did you get a feather duster or something?
    Me: (after having a closer look) No. The cat just brought in part of a pigeon. And, just so you know, I've NEVER used feather dusters....

**goes to clean up the carnage in the kitchen**
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Evening all... half a day left at work until crimbo break!! :D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    Jason what's his name

Momoa. :P
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Jennytree wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

for shame.

;)

I know - I reckon its yet another thing the English have taken from us. First the potatoes, now our s&s super noodles. :lol:

muthah fookeahs ... or something!
    redrock wrote:
    A bit of mother/daughter bonding tonight... over eye candy!!! Bless..... (Had to watch Conan again.. we both think Jason what's his name is sooooooooooooooooo yummy!)

Rob just thought it was boring and went into the other room while we were oooOOOooo-ing and aaaaAAAAaaa=ing!.... :mrgreen:
    eMMI wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Jason what's his name

Momoa. :P

Women :roll: :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

Hey, in my defense, I don't even like him that much. :P Nor have I seen Conan.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:

You're missing out (if you like big, strong men!) :mrgreen:

'morning all!
    eMMI wrote:

Have you seen game of Thrones?
    redrock wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

'morning all!

Morning Red! i was distracted my best of scarlett johansson dvd :lol: :roll:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

Have you seen game of Thrones?

I have not.
    redrock wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

'morning all!

Not saying that I don't like big, strong men. :P Mr Momoa just isn't my cuppa. I'll take Hugh Jackman any day. ;):lol:
    See... Soupy understands me/my daughter!

Emmi - Hugh is a sexy bugger too but not as big and strong (and exotic)! :mrgreen:

But back to reality and sorting the house out for the house/cat sitter..... **puts Conan back and freeze frames on a nice bit whilst doing the living room** ;)